guylainem123

Sucré Salé, Montreal - Private/Secret gig - JULY 6, 2015

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/828-sucr%C3%A9-sal%C3%A9-montreal-tv-show-privatesecret-gig/

Sucré Salé, a Montreal tv show announced a private/secret concert for 300 people on Monday July 6 2015

Assistez à un SHOW SECRET et PRIVÉ (300 personnes) de MIKA à Montréal avec Patrice et toute l'équipe de Sucré Salé
Tous les détails ici dans la vidéo, n'hésitez pas à la partager pour vos amis fans de Mika! Écrivez-nous à MIKASUCRESALE@GMAIL.COM

rsvp here if you are a lucky winner! 

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/828-sucr%C3%A9-sal%C3%A9-montreal-tv-show-privatesecret-gig/

• Like 3

I can't even. Comic con restrained me from seeing Mika since I was going on both Saturday and Sunday. Now Mika added this thing. Just for me. 

• Like 1

Me too! What a nice surprise considering that I couldn't buy tickets for the weekend's shows!! It's hard to concentrate at work this afternoon I'm too excited!!

• Like 1

I can't go, I'm working 8 to 4. :( Have fun everybody who can go !! I hope many MFCers will be there ! :thumb_yello:

Guy, is it on purpose that this thread is pinned?

Is there any chance to see that in live link? hmmm 

Hope it could be like Navermusic showcase  :teehee:

feeling dumb and ignored

asked for details about this 

maybe ill just .. as again ?

what exactly is this sucre sale secret concert?

where? when ? and how ?

i have train ticket to return in to and i would exchange it if i would only know ..

please, help ?!

nikita

feeling dumb and ignored

where? when ? and how ?

i have train ticket to return in to and i would exchange it if i would only know ..

please, help ?!

nikita

The information is in the first post.  The gig is on 6th July at noon, but you need to win tickets

feeling dumb and ignored

where? when ? and how ?

please, help ?!

nikita

Although the e-mail-address to win tickets is in the first post, the facebook link where it was announced is only in the rsvp list info, so maybe you missed it. Here's the link with video etc: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=945278172160338&id=122880981066732&_rdr

I'm started to get pissed about not knowing where it is... Just really hoping it won't be somewhere lost... 

Edited by RayaBadran

OMG I cant believe its true!!! I received an email! Ive been choose!!! :o but i have no more ride to go :'( I cant miss that show!! :o does someone go at montreal tommorow and pass near Hawkesbury? Ill do everything to go!!! Im so sad not having the ride D':

• Like 1

OMG I cant believe its true!!! I received an email! Ive been choose!!! :o but i have no more ride to go :'( I cant miss that show!! :o does someone go at montreal tommorow and pass near Hawkesbury? Ill do everything to go!!! Im so sad not having the ride D':

• Like 1

I'm coming from Gatineau. I may be able to pick you up. Send me an e-mail before 8:30 tomorrow morning

Natast-j@outlook.com

Edited by StellaStar

Je suis tellement surprise! Je me sentais un peu découragée hier et j'ai gagné à la dernière minute omg courriel de confirmation reçu à 11:30 pm hier soir!!! WOW!! :naughty:  :thumb_yello:  :wink2: