2015 - Sucré Salé, Montreal - Private/Secret gig - 6 JULY - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

The show seems to have been short but special, looking forward to hearing about it! :wub2:

MIKA official @mikasounds

Allez allez!!!! Venez nous rejoindre aujourd'hui au Lion D'Or à midi pour une performance spéciale surprise!!! 

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/618068139427938304

REPORTS

PICTURES

dcdeb's photos

VIDEOS

Please tell me if it works, I uploaded a video of NPIH, filmed by my brother! I'll do a report later on, but I'll leave you with that! And if it doesn't work I'll upload it on my computer, I'm not at home right now so yeah, overall it was fantaaaastic :D I totally have his concert vibes again and I'm in post mika depression, ugh.

Edit: it didn't upload so I'll do that on my way back.

Edited by RayaBadran

What a nice surprise it was to be able to attend to this small concert considering I couldn't go to the weekend concerts!

He was supposed to do only 3 songs but ended up doing twice as many!  :boing:

He did (not in order):

J'ai pas envie

No place in heaven

Boum Boum Boum

Grace Kelly

Talk about You

Love Today

Mika was really relaxed, no suit, and it was so much fun, but too short as always. He didn't stay afterward for signatures and such as I understand he was late for other interviews.

A few pictures:

WP_20150706_006_zpsjbnlmhay.jpg

WP_20150706_014_zpsk1nnnsnw.jpg

WP_20150706_015_zpsjee6v9j5.jpg

WP_20150706_018_zpsrivfy3zh.jpg

• Like 4

Attempt #2 at showing NPIH. I was freggen close, it was one of a kind! (my cellphone kept lagging, that's why it stopped hmm)

So to start, I was with amazing people (MFC members) and got to enjoy an intimate concert, where I felt I was really really close to the stage while him singing. It was really awesome and different than usual! He did J'ai pas envie (my personal favorite  :wub: ) and continued along with Grace Kelly (where he basically fixed his eyes on every. single. one. of. us. in the audience [including me, I felt unique at that moment woot woot] ). My brother even went: Man he stares at someone for a long time! ahahah

Then he did BBB which I really loved live. It's different from the single and I really appreciate it better live with the four hands piano (that I love so much every time he does it with Curtis).

He continued with NPIH which I loved loved, I had chills listening to this one!  :wub:

Then it was YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I WANNA TALK ABOUT! It had a nice party vibe! Mika had his hand around the presenter of the show Patrice Belanger (which my brother and I are fan of) and it was really cute the way he was dancing and how both interacted! 

It finally ended with Love Today, again another song I love listening to live when it's stripped down! 

Overall it was amazing, and my brother, who I had to drag to come here, actually filmed one of the performances 'cause he actually liked it   :) ! Despite the fact I slept four hours and that we were both dead, I personally had a great time! ('cause sleep deprivation and Mika concerts come as a pair you know.)

Edited by RayaBadran
  • Like 13

Attempt #2 at showing NPIH. I was freggen close, it was one of a kind! (my cellphone kept lagging, that's why it stopped hmm)

So to start, I was with amazing people (MFC members) and got to enjoy an intimate concert, where I felt I was really really close to the stage while him singing. It was really awesome and different than usual! He did J'ai pas envie (my personal favorite  :wub: ) and continued along with Grace Kelly (where he basically fixed his eyes on every. single. one. of. us. in the audience [including me, I felt unique at that moment woot woot] ). My brother even went: Man he stares at someone for a long time! ahahah

Then he did BBB which I really loved live. It's different from the single and I really appreciate it better live with the four hands piano (that I love so much every time he does it with Curtis).

He continued with NPIH which I loved loved, I had chills listening to this one!  :wub:

Then it was YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I WANNA TALK ABOUT! It had a nice party vibe! Mika had his hand around the presenter of the show Patrice Belanger (which my brother and I are fan of) and it was really cute the way he was dancing and how both interacted! 

It finally ended with Love Today, again another song I love listening to live when it's stripped down! 

Overall it was amazing, and my brother, who I had to drag to come here, actually filmed one of the performances 'cause he actually liked it   :) ! Despite the fact I slept four hours and that we were both dead, I personally had a great time! ('cause sleep deprivation and Mika concerts come as a pair you know.)

Wow! Thank you for your report! NPIH live is amazing! Very moving!

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the report and the video. NPIH is sensational live!!!

and continued along with Grace Kelly (where he basically fixed his eyes on every. single. one. of. us. in the audience. My brother even went: Man he stares at someone for a long time! 

This venue is sooooo small!!! I am jealoussss, that is amazing. The stage is teeny tiny, it feels like it's a party with some friends, including even Mika and the band. 

What was that about?

Anyway, I wasn't there but from this short video, it looks something awesome. 

But did you have to cut the video? Really????? :rollingpin: I loved it when people sing (well) along, why did you stop recording :overreact:

I'm not up-to-date, do we have some more videos of him singing the new songs? Like NPIH, Good Wife and such? Possibly which aren't missing a part ? :annoyed_h4h:  (kidding, I appreciate your vid)

• Like 1

This venue is sooooo small!!! I am jealoussss, that is amazing. The stage is teeny tiny, it feels like it's a party with some friends, including even Mika and the band.

What was that about?

But did you have to cut the video? Really????? :rollingpin: I loved it when people sing (well) along, why did you stop recording :overreact:

I'm not up-to-date, do we have some more videos of him singing the new songs? Like NPIH, Good Wife and such? Possibly which aren't missing a part ? :annoyed_h4h: (kidding, I appreciate your vid)

Oh dear but my phone started lagging, and it stopped by itself :/ . It's not my fault.

But as new tracks he only played J'ai pas envie and BBB and NPIH and TAY

Edited by RayaBadran

What was that about?

But did you have to cut the video? Really?????  :rollingpin: I loved it when people sing (well) along, why did you stop recording  :overreact:

I'm not up-to-date, do we have some more videos of him singing the new songs? Like NPIH, Good Wife and such? Possibly which aren't missing a part ?  :annoyed_h4h:  (kidding, I appreciate your vid)

He didn't sing Good Wife at all in Montreal. There will be a broadcast of the gig on a TV show tomorrow so just relax about the video. :naughty:

The show was AMAZING! Of course it was not long enough but what a moment to live, to see Mika so close.

I have the video of Grace Kelly and Love Today and maybe an other one, but i don't know how to put it here

• Like 1

The show was AMAZING! Of course it was not long enough but what a moment to live, to see Mika so close.

I have the video of Grace Kelly and Love Today and maybe an other one, but i don't know how to put it here

Upload it on youtube or another video site (vimeo, vk.com,...) and post the link here. ;)

Love the vid of npih, thanks raya! :huglove:

:thumb_yello: OMG - Thanks a million for NPIH Raya!!  :hug: It's wonderful - thanks for reports all of you! :wub:   I can't wait to see the TV show from this happening - SO exciting and special,  from this tiny venue - you're all SO lucky, being there with MIKA, dressed in white "summerclothes"  ( like an angel,  which is what he is... :teehee: )

Love,love

me  

Upload it on youtube or another video site (vimeo, vk.com,...) and post the link here. ;)

Love the vid of npih, thanks raya! :huglove:

Thanks! I will do it later today! I have 3 or 4 of them!

I'm I the only one who is in need of seeing him again and again??

Edited by izabeil

Thanks! I will do it later today! I have 3 or 4 of them!

I'm I the only one who is in need of seeing him again and again??

Look at my signature and you'll know the answer. :mf_rosetinted:

And those small, intimate gigs are the best, imo. :wub2: would love to go to one of those again too, it's been far too long! :rolls_eyes:

You are so welcome! It's a new thing to do for me like being here ;)

I also have j'ai pas envie, but i was too excited and i stopped my phone in the Middle of the song :'( i was so angry!

Edited by izabeil
  • Like 1

Thanks for the videos!!!

Reliving No Place In Heaven live again ...  :swoon:

My dvr is ready for tonight!

I'm ready too!

I'm watching my videos again and again! I should take more of them!