2015 - Sucré Salé, Montreal - Private/Secret gig - 6 JULY - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

Thank you Eriko,

I found that too, but I can't find the full show with the full interview and the show.  

I was there at the private show and it was so great, I wish I could have watch it on screen too.

Thank you again!

• Like 1

Has anyone recorded the show?  Could you share it PLEASE??

:-)

Hi Melanie! :bye: it was nice meeting you this week

i recorded it, but it's on my PVR... i have no way of posting it here :(

I didn't realize it was going to be an interview with little bits of the concert. I thought they were going to show the entire concert.

The interview was pretty good.

He said something about he only has about 60% of his hearing left and when they are at the mixing stage of albums, he has to rely on others to make sure it sounds good as he's missing some tones.

He also said that after he moved to his new home, he decided to throw a mega party & to make it snow on his property.

He didn't realize that the fake snow that is used in movies & television is actually some kind of soap.

He had to pay to have all his neighbors' vehicles and the property cleaned as everything was super slippery once mixed with water :aah:

I remember him showing us a picture with the fake snow :lmao:

• Like 2

I didn't realize it was going to be an interview with little bits of the concert. I thought they were going to show the entire concert.

He said something about he only has about 60% of his hearing left and when they are at the mixing stage of albums, he has to rely on others to make sure it sounds good as he's missing some tones.

He also said that after he moved to his new home, he decided to throw a mega party & to make it snow on his property.

He didn't realize that the fake snow that is used in movies & television is actually some kind of soap.

He had to pay to have all his neighbors' vehicles and the property cleaned as everything was super slippery once mixed with water :aah:

I think I missed a part :( I saw the first part and after that it was something else going on.... I should go watch all the tv program for the rest!

Hey! I wrote an article about the concert!

It's in french but there's a lot of pictures if you want to check it out!

If you're interested in a translation, let me know!

https://poukinie.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/mika-deux-fois-plutot-quune-photos-du-concert-secret-au-lion-dor/

https://www.facebook.com/poukinie

Merci pour la petite mention dans ton article :) I am alive and well, still under shock by the assault, but the concert was so worth it. No broken anything, just bad bruising. 

Merci pour la petite mention dans ton article :) I am alive and well, still under shock by the assault, but the concert was so worth it. No broken anything, just bad bruising.

Désolée, je sors un peu du sujet, mais ça m'impressionne toujours de voir le nombre de spectacles auquel plusieurs fans assistent. Je vois dans ta signature Chicago plus d'une fois!?! C'est quelque chose comme trip de partir de Montréal pour aller voir un show à Chicago! Je trouve ça vraiment impressionnant et surtout tripant!

:naughty: Oh gosh - "stupid" MIKA!  :wub: He can come to my place, and learn how you make fake snow - the way the Skiing Center does it, when/if  the natural snow is a bit late, for coming skiing seasons... :teehee: 

Huge thanks to all of you, for sharing lots of great stuff, about your exciting experiences last weekend - with MIKA around  :wub:  :wub:

Love,love

me

https://www.facebook.com/sucresaleTVA

Yess!Sur mon enregistreur car je travaillais! Mais ca repasse à 23:20 heure du Québec!  et bon c'est Mika l'important mais surprise on me voit 3sec au début pour le high FIVE! Lolll excellente émission pour Mika!

http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-a-la-conference-de-presse-du-festival-international-de-jazz-de-montreal/

Sorry i couldn´t find the threat of 9 July Montreal?? so i post here and the next 18 samendy july in hotel "La Ville de Paris"

Mika sera en concert le samedi 18 juillet 2015 sur la scène du Parvis à 23h00. Pour accèder à la programmation complète cliquez ici.

post-20543-0-72376100-1436437177_thumb.jpg

post-20543-0-12597700-1436437186_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer

Bonjour Guylaine,

Thank you very much for the info. It was very nice meeting you too.  In fact, that's why I finally got around to start writing on here, and it's fun! So thank you again!  :)

• Like 1

:naughty: Oh gosh - "stupid" MIKA! :wub: He can come to my place, and learn how you make fake snow - the way the Skiing Center does it, when/if the natural snow is a bit late, for coming skiing seasons... :teehee:

Huge thanks to all of you, for sharing lots of great stuff, about your exciting experiences last weekend - with MIKA around :wub::wub:

Love,love

me

He must have used the same kind of fake snow they use in show productions. Our prod company tried to use it once at a skating show... It looked really nice but all skaters beg us not to use it EVER again because it was too slippery

He must have used the same kind of fake snow they use in show productions. Our prod company tried to use it once at a skating show... It looked really nice but all skaters beg us not to use it EVER again because it was too slippery

:naughty: I think you're right about that - your story is funny as well  :teehee: As we know, "real" fake snow is made by frozen water - so the machines making it,  need a certain temperature.  It's very "strong" - and therefore perfect to use, f.eks. as the bottom of skiing tracks, which means that they will stay useable longer than if it's only prepared by natural snow, which of course melt quite easily, when the spring temp comes..

Btw, I didn't know about the 60% hearing on left side, but I've noticed  that MIKA often takes his hand to his ear, when singing, as if there's a problem med his plug or something.  Guy's telling about the interview might explain why he does this :wink2:  I'm happy to have new info about him, it never seems to end... :wub: 

Love,love

me    

:naughty: I think you're right about that - your story is funny as well  :teehee: As we know, "real" fake snow is made by frozen water - so the machines making it,  need a certain temperature.  It's very "strong" - and therefore perfect to use, f.eks. as the bottom of skiing tracks, which means that they will stay useable longer than if it's only prepared by natural snow, which of course melt quite easily, when the spring temp comes..

Btw, I didn't know about the 60% hearing on left side, but I've noticed  that MIKA often takes his hand to his ear, when singing, as if there's a problem med his plug or something.  Guy's telling about the interview might explain why he does this :wink2:  I'm happy to have new info about him, it never seems to end... :wub:

Love,love

me    

i didn't say 60% of his hearing on the left side, i said 60% of his hearing left. It's in both ears

i didn't say 60% of his hearing on the left side, i said 60% of his hearing left. It's in both ears

Aha - yeah, see that now - I didn't read properly - thanks for explaining!  :thumb_yello: But it makes it even worse :(  MIKA really needs to take good care of his hearing then...  :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 1

For those who really wanted to see the clips from Sucré Salé, here they are. I actually think the quality is not that bad considering I filmed the TV.

Part1

http://youtu.be/jPhH8wpFnSU

Part2

http://youtu.be/DhoLA56PD0A

Part3 (missing the end, my dvr stopped a few seconds too early)

https://youtu.be/fB66uF5ZAzQ 

• Like 2