2015 - Mika at Jardins de Pedralbes - 10 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

SjoerdvWijk

Your vids Elena and the one mellody posted about the translation remind me moments that I will never forget. Thanks so much!   :flowers2:

De nada :)  But sadly we hadn't found the main video, seems like the camera didn't save it while security came :((( 

Im gonna cry, Elena. I will save and keep this vid for the rest of my life.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Thank you for capture this magic and special moment.  :fangurl:

Edited by Mikasister

Hi everyone!! Sorry for writing my report that late, I was a bit busy this week  :fisch:

I will start saying it was one of the best gigs of my life!! Beautiful place, no queue, met many MFCers and I loved talking to everyone! 

He should have sung more new songs, that's the only thing I missed, but in general it was an amazing experience!

So I will start explaining my point of view of the project we organized with your help!

We bought many many things for the basket (including a hat and a bowtie, not only food!) the full list is on the other thread, if you are curious about it.

That morning, I called my contact (sending lots of love to this guy, he was extremely nice with me!) to enter the backstage and he told me I could arrive when I wanted once they open doors, so we were there at 8-8:15, as everyone. 

I met there many of you (thanks for coming and say hi! I can't see anything without glasses :doh: ) and then went right to the backstage area. I asked for someone working inside and they let us enter to organize the whole thing next to Mika's dressing room. (We had to move some heavy M-suitcases and I almost kill someone with them but it's ok  :mf_rosetinted: )

Soooooo we prepared everything (the person who was helping us loved the result, she even took a picture of us while organizing everything and added she would love to have fans like us, that Mika was so so lucky  :wub: ). This is the result:

The hat 

IMG_20150709_232007.jpg

The bowtie

IMG_20150709_231956.jpg

The final backstage result:

IMG_20150710_203702.jpg

The MFC card:

IMG_20150710_210939.jpg

Once it was ready, we left and went to the seated area to organize the fans thing (thanks mellody for bringing the colored paper and Claire for the flowers!).

During Underwater, we saw how the crowd started raising their mobiles with the lanterns, so we joined them! The view from the front row was absolutely stunning, I'm sure Mika loved it!

For the flowers, I talked to the security guy and he told me I could only give them to Mika at the end of the last song. We all know he always does an encore, but they don't, so when they saw the confettis they basically pushed me to give Mika the bouquet. So yeah, I had to run as I saw how he was waving and leaving. Luckily he saw me and took the bouquet! he told me "Gracias" in Spanish while touching my face, so cute! You can see the flowers thing on Dreamy_Queen's Love Today video, right at the end of it.

This is the bouquet, thanks Nina for the pic!:

nZg5yrLd.jpg

And then the M&G, I have to say it was one of the best M&G I've been to. Despite we had to wait for a few hours without water (again thanks to mellody for giving me some champagne  :hug: ), he finally arrived and I loved how the thing went. No one pushing, screaming, etc. Everyone respected their turn, patiently waiting and Mika was quite happy and relaxed.

I asked him about the basked and he said he loved it, that they drank the 3 bottles ( :naughty: ) and put the rest inside his flight case. I added a fan for MamaP but he took it. I told him no, it's for your mum and he laughed  :teehee: There was an afterparty with some famous ppl as well (Spanish actors, etc. one of the "ants" of El Hormiguero was there, maybe you know him ^_^ ) Then he mentioned the cupcakes my friend Marian prepared, but when I asked if he liked them... he said he doesn't like cupcakes in general  :( (so you know, no more cupcakes for Mika  :mf_rosetinted:

And then we talked a bit about the next Spanish festival, the Arenal Sound. His smile disappeared and then he said it's gonna be a nightmare for everyone, even for the artists. I already had my ticket but it was a difficult one to make it possible, and after what he told me, I decided to sell it. I may be young but my body is not ready for this kind of festival (August 2, on a beach for hours, under the Spanish sun and Mika performing at 3 AM with 7 other artists before him? No thanks  :wags_finger: ) Good luck to everyone going, tho!

I have to thank the Festival for giving me the chance of preparing everything, they were all so so kind, even if it was a big (and posh) one! 

As I said, loved meeting many of you again or for the first time, you were all so lovely  :wub:

My beloved German friends, I hope you liked your stay in Barcelona, can't wait to see you again asap!

Graciosa and mellody, thanks for the M&G videos! Love them  :hug:

And thanks again to everyone who participated on this project, even if we prepared everything a week before! you made it possible!  :hug:

Edited by Meeks
  • Like 11

THANK YOU BECKS! Thank you for this detailled report (it was worth waiting :wink2:), for the pictures and for your work to organise this in less than one week! Congrats to you! It was a pleasure meeting you, even if I didn't have much time to talk to you (due partly to my late arrival... bad organisation from my side!). I am so happy to read that Mika took his time to discuss with you, and thank you for giving us the details of that discussion!

:flowers2::hug:  :clap:

And I hope to see you again soon, who know's in Spain, France or somewhere else?

THANK YOU BECKS! Thank you for this detailled report (it was worth waiting :wink2:), for the pictures and for your work to organise this in less than one week! Congrats to you! It was a pleasure meeting you, even if I didn't have much time to talk to you (due partly to my late arrival... bad organisation from my side!). I am so happy to read that Mika took his time to discuss with you, and thank you for giving us the details of that discussion!

:flowers2::hug:  :clap:

And I hope to see you again soon, who know's in Spain, France or somewhere else?

My beloved Claire, thank YOU!

It was so lovely meeting you, what a pity we couldn't use your flowers, they were awesome but we had so little time and many things to do :(  but thank you for bringing them and for your help!  :wub: 

And you're right, I'm sure we will meet soon, at least I hope so!! (I'm going to the Paris gig in Sept, maybe you too?)

Let me know if you come back to Spain one day  :hug:

:) Thank you all - for all the fab. new reports, pics and vids - from this special night in Barcelona!!  :hug: I think you were all sooo lucky to experience this, and omg - no wonder MIKA is happy and proud of his fans, when I see the pics and read the report of Meeks - what a nice gift to find backstage, he must feel so beloved !!  :wub:  My best congratz to you !! :hug: Viva espana!!  :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 2

J'ai vraiment passé quelques jours de rêve dans cette magnifique et captivante ville qu'est Barcelone.

J’adresse un chaleureux merci à Mika qui nous a offert un concert époustouflant devant le palais royal de Pedralbes et ses jardins ! Merveilleuse soirée ! Belle ambiance !

Merci à Becks pour toute l'organisation et pour sa gentillesse. Je suis bien contente de voir les photos et les vidéos 2am0p1qx.gif 

Je suis ravie d’avoir eu l’occasion de retrouver quelques fans et le plaisir de faire connaissance avec d'autres, de mettre des visages sur des noms, notamment Valérie et Alba 176.gif

Je joins quelques photos prises avec mon portable.

post-23569-0-63293800-1437332942_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-40285900-1437333126_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-77043300-1437333146_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-66039600-1437333189_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-28615400-1437333218_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-45862100-1437333235_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-37963900-1437333260_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-56084600-1437333292_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-86394700-1437333316_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-53490500-1437333337_thumb.jpgpost-23569-0-77449400-1437333358_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

J'ai vraiment passé quelques jours de rêve dans cette magnifique et captivante ville qu'est Barcelone.

J’adresse un chaleureux merci à Mika qui nous a offert un concert époustouflant devant le palais royal de Pedralbes et ses jardins ! Merveilleuse soirée ! Belle ambiance !

Merci à Becks pour toute l'organisation et pour sa gentillesse. Je suis bien contente de voir les photos et les vidéos 2am0p1qx.gif 

Je suis ravie d’avoir eu l’occasion de retrouver quelques fans et le plaisir de faire connaissance avec d'autres, de mettre des visages sur des noms, notamment Valérie et Alba 176.gif

attachicon.gifIMG_8764.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8769.JPGattachicon.gifWP_20150710_046.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_049.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_053.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_065.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_113.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_122.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_133.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_152.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_162.jpg

Merci pour tout ! C'était magnifique, une expérience inoubliable, vraiment  :hug:

attachicon.gifIMG_8764.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8769.JPGattachicon.gifWP_20150710_046.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_049.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_053.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_065.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_113.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_122.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_133.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_152.jpgattachicon.gifWP_20150710_162.jpg

Merci, Nicou  :huglove:

A Little bit late, but here comes my Little Report ;-).

It was always a big dream to see Barcelona and with a Mika Concert it was Perfect. Such a wonderful City, the weather was fantastic and we went around the City to see a lot of the town.

The concert day was easy going, no stress, no queuing. We left the flat at 7 p.m. and arrived when the doors open.  After a Little walk in the park we joined the MFC to prepare the fans.

The venue was perfect, after a hot day it was not to hot and not to cold.  I was so happy to see Mika again after nearly two years.  Jumping, dancing and singing for nearly two hours. :cheer:  :fangurl:  I was hoping for more new Songs, but i was very happt to hear Good Guys, one of my favourite from the new Album.

Like always, the concert ended to fast end everyone was on their way to the back entrance.  I was so thirsty, but it was worth it. Mika was relaxed and everything went well. :wub:

Thankx you Becks for organising everyone, the Present looked great.   :wub:  It was so nice to see any familiar faces and meet new ones .

• Like 1

Apparently no one did a record of the most requested song ever ( :aah: ),so there you go,enjoy!  :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

I guess you are joking but maybe it will after our prayer before the song   :pray:

Thanks for the vid  :flowers2: