2015 - Mika at Jardins de Pedralbes - 10 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

SjoerdvWijk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks as always for all the videos and reports!  :wub:

@mikasister, you were great on that stage!! 

I loved Mika performance, maybe it's just me but it seems that when he sings in Spain he has a different energy  :wink2:

Thank you!   :flowers2:

Yes, Mika likes performing in Spain. I invite you to take a look at he vids from Madrid 5/ 10 / 2015 or from Arenal sound 2/ 8/ 2015 He was amazing. Of course Pedralbes festival was really special to me and not only because he chose me to be on stage with him but for many other reasons. (I guess my face looks familiar to him) from other gigs and meets. 

Edited by Mikasister

Thank you!   :flowers2:

Yes, Mika likes performing in Spain. I invite you to take a look at he vids from Madrid 5/ 10 / 2015 or from Arenal sound 2/ 8/ 2015 He was amazing. Of course Pedralbes festival was really special to me and not only because he chose me to be on stage with him but for many other reasons. (I guess my face looks familiar to him) from other gigs and meets. 

For you must have been an unforgettable experience :wub: 

I think so too! Probably because of spanish people are very warm!

Anyway, thanks for the advice! I watched Arenal Sound festival live in streaming during that night, and it was SPECTACULAR!

I found this festival more energetic than others, perhaps because there were more people and it was in full summer weather! 

I'll see video from Madrid also  :wink2:
  • Like 1

For you must have been an unforgettable experience :wub:

I think so too! Probably because of spanish people are very warm!

Anyway, thanks for the advice! I watched Arenal Sound festival live in streaming during that night, and it was SPECTACULAR!

I found this festival more energetic than others, perhaps because there were more people and it was in full summer weather! 

I'll see video from Madrid also  :wink2:

Specially, BBB, and TAY in spanish and many others.  :wink2:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just found out two more pics from that special, magic and unforgettable night  :wub:

@mikasounds past night, at last day in @FPedralbes (10-7-2015) Great !! @Concert__Studio #mika http://www.mikasounds.com/ 

CJp_TOWh_WIAAc49_L.jpg

proxy.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

One year today since that amazing gig. Unforgettable night for many reasons.Sold out gig in a place where he almost hadn't promotion. I just hope he comes back to that wonderful festival next year. Always a pleasure to have him in Barcelona where he has lots of fans. And he knows it.

• Like 2

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Mika at Jardins de Pedralbes - 10 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS