2012 - Festival Fnac Live - Paris - 18 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

dcdeb

Finally it's time to post a little report.. I don't do it each time I go to a gig now as I get to more gigs than in the past and I feel like repeating myself. But this one was truly special. TBH, most of us kind of lived a nightmare on that day because of the earlier gig. I was evacuated too, not because I felt I could faint but like most ppl because I thought the whole front row would die for being stepped on... and we were lost and shocked and scared for a while before we decided to try and get back to the front before Mika. Of course I couldn't get my front row spot back but ended up 3rd row middle which really isn't bad given the circumstances. When it was time for Mika we felt some water being poured and thought that it was ppl throwing water like they had been doing all afternoon :biggrin2: Well... no. It was heavy rain and a storm. I wondered if Mika would still perform because everything was truly soaked. But he did and the mix of this nightmare afternoon and the fans getting back together to the front and the rain on my glasses which made me lose 50% of my sight and of course Mika's usual but always exceptional energy made this short hour such a magical moment in a fantastic environment (I'd never thought I'd ever queue to a Mika gig with Notre Dame in sight!) I don't have to describe the gig as it was broadcast but I had the time of my life (as well as ppl around me in the audience who were seeing him for the first time, loved looking at their faces during songs!) and I think Mika was happy too :) Really can't wait for the proper tour now...

Thanks for the pics and vids BTW and I wish a speedy recovery to all injured fans..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • silver changed the title to 2012 - Festival Fnac Live - Paris - 18 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS