2015 - Arena della Regina, Cattolica Italy - 25 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

dcdeb

Here we go!

It was quite a show! New songs Staring at the Sun, Ordinary Man and PROMISELAND!!!

Let's hear all about it!

THE SETLIST!

CKy2J5IWUAEYEP1.jpg

==========
REPORTS

==========

#3 Tiibet http://mikagigs.com/2015/07/27/gig-reviews-mika-arena-della-regina-in-cattolica-italy-72015/

#28  #52 dilarat

#53  robertina ( MFC beach party )

#64 Valmont69

#67 Gabry74

#68 Tillymilo

==========
PICS
==========

#36 #37 Clara85

#72 mari62

#47  mikainstagram

==========
VIDEOS
==========

Tillymilo 's Periscope

part-1

part-2

SimonaG

Ordinary Man

#72 mari62

• We Are Golden (whole)
  • Staring At The Sun (whole)
  • Talk before Blue Eyes - Clip

======

MEDIA

======

Facebook #48

Facebook #51

• Like 1

Wait I don't see ordinary man on there. Did he improvise? Also how'd you get that sneaky deb? Oh wait prob Periscope. I was at the movies so I didn't get to see live. Can't wait to hear all about it though based on his tweet after!

Amazing show  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: So many new songs. And Rain and OMS again. Just wow. Really loved it and hope that as many as possible saw it via periscope. Promiseland!!!!! And wonderful version of Ordinary Man. No Billy Brown btw. So relieved to see Max back (well he was in Taormina already). My camera AND mobile camera are suddenly broken. 10 mins before the gig started. So I focused just enjoying. Surely lot of people filmed Promiseland, can't wait to see it again! 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 3

Amazing show  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: So many new songs. And Rain and OMS again. Just wow. Really loved it and hope that as many as possible saw it via periscope. Promiseland!!!!! And wonderful version or Ordinary Man. No Billy Brown btw. So relieved to see Max back (well he was in Taormina already). My camera AND mobile camera are suddenly broken. 10 mins before the gig started. So I focused just enjoying. Surely lot of people filmed Promiseland, can't wait to see it again! 

I'm glad you enjoy it Nina!

Saw all of it on Periscope and it was probably one of his best performances.

Loved all the new songs  :wub:

• Like 1

Wait I don't see ordinary man on there. Did he improvise? Also how'd you get that sneaky deb? Oh wait prob Periscope. I was at the movies so I didn't get to see live. Can't wait to hear all about it though based on his tweet after!

Apparently, he pulled Elle Me Dit from the list and did Happy Ending in its place, then sang Ordinary Man as the encore. And Grazia posted the set list on Twitter, nothing sneaky involved :)

Amazing show  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: So many new songs. And Rain and OMS again. Just wow. Really loved it and hope that as many as possible saw it via periscope. Promiseland!!!!! And wonderful version of Ordinary Man. No Billy Brown btw. So relieved to see Max back (well he was in Taormina already). My camera AND mobile camera are suddenly broken. 10 mins before the gig started. So I focused just enjoying. Surely lot of people filmed Promiseland, can't wait to see it again! 

Oh no! I was certain you would have recorded it! Well hope to see other recordings, at least of Promiseland. :pray:

Grazia's PERISCOPE

SONG LIST

PART-1

https://t.co/yOYZHcE8xi

• 1. We Are Golden
  • 2. Grace Kelly
  • 3. Talk About You
  • 4. Blue Eyes
  • 5. Staring at the Sun
  • 6. RAIN
  •  

PART-2

https://t.co/UiI838Y774

• 1. Promiseland
  • 2. Underwater
  • 3. RELAX
  • 4. Good Guys
  • 5. Over My Shoulder
  • 6. Origin of Love
  • 7. Stardust
  • 8. Happy Ending
  • 9. Last Party
  • 10. Love Today
  • 11. Ordinary Man
  • 12. Lollipop
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

Grazia's PERISCOPE

SONG LIST

PART-1

• 1. We Are Golden
  • 2. Grace Kelly
  • 3. Talk About You
  • 4. Blue Eyes
  • 5. Staring at the Sun
  • 6. RAIN
  •  

PART-2

• 1. Promiseland
  • 2. Underwater
  • 3. RELAX
  • 4. Good Guys
  • 5. Over My Shoulder
  • 6. Origin of Love
  • 7. Stardust
  • 8. Happy Ending
  • 9. Last Party
  • 10. Love Today
  • 11. Ordinary Man
  • 12. Lollipop

it's ended... i will wait patiently for the videos..

Thanks to all for the setlist, vids, reports, and everything. Sounds like an extra amazing gig. Promiseland live is a dream come true!

I hope someone can record the periscopes before they're gone. I can't watch them :pray:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Thanks for the setlist, and to Grazia and Georgia to share the concert by periscope !

When I heard the first notes of Promiseland, I said : "He won't sing it ?! (because she is a bonus track)"  :shocked: Well... yes. It was so great !

I like the live version of Ordinary man and SATS. :)

It was the best concert of 2015 !  :wub:

I hope someone can record the periscopes before they're gone. I can't watch them :pray:

Same here. Periscope is a great thing but I always miss it and can't watch the replay. Please please please someone save the vid :bow:

You can watch the periscope on replay on a PC or laptop  :thumb_yello:

I watched the show on periscope,it was amazing,a different level of amazingness  :wub:  His voice was flawless,(even after so many gigs),his energy at the top,outstanding performance!  

• Like 1

Grazia's PERISCOPE

SONG LIST

PART-1

• 1. We Are Golden
  • 2. Grace Kelly
  • 3. Talk About You
  • 4. Blue Eyes
  • 5. Staring at the Sun
  • 6. RAIN

PART-2

• 1. Promiseland
  • 2. Underwater
  • 3. RELAX
  • 4. Good Guys
  • 5. Over My Shoulder
  • 6. Origin of Love
  • 7. Stardust
  • 8. Happy Ending
  • 9. Last Party
  • 10. Love Today
  • 11. Ordinary Man
  • 12. Lollipop

• Like 5

Thank you for the video! I especially like "Staring at the Sun" live and the sounds of audience singing along.

It sounds so good... and powerful when singing in live  :)

And promiseland - I enjoyed that also but wish the band sounds a bit weak yet, any high-quality version released ??

I loooooove Ordinary man live which became my one of faves..  :wub:

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 1

Thanks to Grazia for Periscoping this. The Periscope was more exciting than actually attending a gig in Montréal sadly because the setlist was so lacking in the latter. :naughty: I wasn't actually watching but just listening and I didn't realize he was doing Promiseland for a moment because it's already such a classic Mika song in my mind it didn't register that he'd never done it before. I'm so glad he's back from TV land and listening to his fans again. Since, after all, we are the ones paying for gig tickets, not Valentino. :shun:

Anyway Promiseland was great and must have been an exciting moment for everyone there. I hope he keeps it on the setlist, :wub2:

• Like 2