2015 - Arena della Regina, Cattolica Italy - 25 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

dcdeb

Thank you for the periscope videos and thank you Eriko for uploading them on youtube! 

I can't believe he actually sang Promiseland!!!!!  :swoon:

And I don't like Ordinary Man that much but it was beautiful live (well, watched from the computer screen  :teehee: ), so I think someone's about to change her mind about the song and listen to it a few times tonight  :fisch:

Now, I have a question to those who attended the gig- why did Mika start laughing in the beginning of Good Guys? Very curious! 

• Like 1

Thank you for the periscope videos and thank you Eriko for uploading them on youtube!

I can't believe he actually sang Promiseland!!!!! :swoon:

And I don't like Ordinary Man that much but it was beautiful live (well, watched from the computer screen :teehee: ), so I think someone's about to change her mind about the song and listen to it a few times tonight :fisch:

Now, I have a question to those who attended the gig- why did Mika start laughing in the beginning of Good Guys? Very curious!

Because when he started singing Good Guys, everyone raised the cardboards which were written "Thank You Mika", and he was happy ????

• Like 1

It was my first gig and it was amazing!! We went the venue at 11.30 and first they gave us numbers. However then numbers became unimportant, which was very sad for me, because I had to get my tickets from the box office. Anyway, suprisingly my place was very good, Mika was just a little away from me. But the problem was I didnt know Italian. So I didnt hope to understand any word that he would say, but thanks to some Italian fans I was able to understand some sentences,which was better than I expected ???? It was an amazing night, I have never had fun like this. The one thing that made me sad was that Mika didnt look my drawing ???? I brought it from Turkey and tried to keep it in a good condition. I thought that we would see him after the concert(I knew that he did it after some concerts) but we were said that we couldnt. So I decided to throw it to the stage so that there would be a chance for me and approached to the front row by asking permission from people(they were very nice to me) and I managed to throw it. However, although he saw what I threw, he didnt look it ???? Also, after the concert we have waited to see him for almost 2 hours and nobody told us that he had gone. Anyway, despite the little things it was the best night of my life. Italians were so nice to us and tried to help us, thank you very much! ???????? Grazieeee

• Like 3

Because when he started singing Good Guys, everyone raised the cardboards which were written "Thank You Mika", and he was happy

Awwwww  :wub:  

Thanks for the explanation  :)

• Like 2

Because when he started singing Good Guys, everyone raised the cardboards which were written "Thank You Mika", and he was happy

Such a wonderful thing to do :wub2:

Thanks to all those who shared this wonderful concert :huglove::group_hug: It was so fabulous to see it live on periscope :biggrin2:

Forever thankful to everyone who shared and to Eriko who put it together on youtube :huglove::flowers2: I can't wait to see it all once I'm home after the holidays :wub2:

• Like 1

I hope so much that he will go on singing Promiseland :bow:  I don't worry about the other new songs, but this one is the bonus  :pray:  :nervous:

Maybe everyone should keep on bombarding him with 'Promiseland CANNOT stay 'just a bonus track'' and "Please please please keep on signing Promiseland" messages :naughty:  

• Like 1

Grazia's PERISCOPE

SONG LIST

PART-1

https://t.co/yOYZHcE8xi

• 1. We Are Golden
  • 2. Grace Kelly
  • 3. Talk About You
  • 4. Blue Eyes
  • 5. Staring at the Sun
  • 6. RAIN

PART-2

https://t.co/UiI838Y774

• 1. Promiseland
  • 2. Underwater
  • 3. RELAX
  • 4. Good Guys
  • 5. Over My Shoulder
  • 6. Origin of Love
  • 7. Stardust
  • 8. Happy Ending
  • 9. Last Party
  • 10. Love Today
  • 11. Ordinary Man
  • 12. Lollipop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS9RzWFo-P4

Thank you so much!!!
  • Like 1

youtuber Laura F.  has shared these videos:

staring at the sun

Underwater

Big girl

Over my shoulder

Last Party

Edited by yang
  • Like 4

youtuber Sabrina Charlie has shared these videos.

Promiseland

love today

Big Girl

WAG

OMS(hat off for Max! He did a great job as backsound)

Edited by yang
  • Like 4

Thanks nina, wonderful report! :wub2: i really wish i could've been there. Although also i'm glad i missed the situation of when the doors opened, but that gig surely was worth it all.

To those who were there the next day, how was the mfc beach party? Any pics? ;)

• Like 1

The MFC beach party was almost better than the show!    :surfing:

Thanks to the idea and the patronage of Robertina and the support and the organization by Valmont69 and SimonaG.  :yay:

Don't ask me pictures, you know i'm lazy.  :blush-anim-cl:

And sincerely the only selfie of Mfcers swimming on the sea is better to remain private...  :naughty:

• Like 2

Hi everyone

I'm still amazed thinking about the great show in Cattolica, I want to thank you all my Mika friends  you've been the cgerry on the cake.

Here's my video for Ordinary Man, will folow pics :

Edited by Kumazzz
the old url doesn't work.
  • Like 3

The MFC beach party was almost better than the show!    :surfing:

Thanks to the idea and the patronage of Robertina and the support and the organization by Valmont69 and SimonaG.  

Don't ask me pictures, you know i'm lazy.  :blush-anim-cl:

And sincerely the only selfie of Mfcers swimming on the sea is better to remain private...  :naughty:

I want more MFC Party like that thanks to everyone you all made my day :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Edited by SimonaG
  • Like 1