2015 - Arena della Regina, Cattolica Italy - 25 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

dcdeb

The show was too short or the time passed so fast while enjoying ???? Normally he sings almost 22 songs, but in this show he sang 18 songs ???? He owe 4 songs ???????? also I was pretty sure that he would sing Popular Song, but he didnt ???? I really liked the new version of that song, I mean the way he sang this song in previous shows. The song I didnt expect was of course(like everyone) PROMISELAND. It was so valuable ????????

I know no one is interested in the beach party we had the day after but we that attended it, but I'm still posting about it because you've had enough reports of the gig already  :naughty:

It was a lot of FUN actually and I'm so thankful to SimonaG and Valmont69 (Myriam) who made it possible praparing a lot of gadgets as give away and customised the party with flags, labels,, invitation cards...amazing!

I contacted several beaches in Cattolica and in the end Beach Tinharè was the choice (thanks Sig. Piero :wub: ) . We agreed for some umbrellas and beds next to the bar, where they would play Mika's music from Spotify  :wub:

We started inviting all the people who had their names in our RSVP list and around 20/25 replied they could go to the party! Pretty exciting for an after gig day, isn't it? I'm sure a day at the seaside is a nice temptation, but of course some had to refuse because their travels home were already arranged early on Sunday.

No worries! There will be more!

so this is the invitation card, by SimonaG

11750678_10207603098143828_2932120963310

What you see there is all real! The sun, the sand, the shore...and the drinks  :wink2:

We had established a dress code and everyone was wearing flowers or butterflies or hearts or stars, random as their wish

here are some of the gadgets Myriam bought as give away

11017481_10206340649189480_1376648010334

we tried to take group pics....but we were never all in the same place hehe, some swimming, some at the bar, some sunbathing...here's a pic anyway, with our special guests, the Pingu bros

IMG_20150726_114905_zpshp8beqq2.jpg

IMG_20150726_114711_zps5jfausn5.jpg

We had a quick lunch, some drinks but best of all were the multiple plunges into the sea! playing as silly kids  :)

IMG-20150727-WA0008_zpsn0ogjqd1.jpg

we also played a mime game to win gadgets, and of course we had to mime Mika's songs  :thumb_yello:

I don't want to sound too emotional...but I really love moments like the ones we had the luck to live yesterday. They help live our fan life in a lighter way and leave good memories and stronger bonds.

Thanks everyone who spent the day with me yesterday, I feel nostalgic already  :hug:

• Like 8

I know no one is interested in the beach party we had the day after but we that attended it, but I'm still posting about it because you've had enough reports of the gig already :naughty:

It was a lot of FUN actually and I'm so thankful to SimonaG and Valmont69 (Myriam) who made it possible praparing a lot of gadgets as give away and customised the party with flags, labels,, invitation cards...amazing!

I contacted several beaches in Cattolica and in the end Beach Tinharè was the choice (thanks Sig. Piero :wub: ) . We agreed for some umbrellas and beds next to the bar, where they would play Mika's music from Spotify :wub:

We started inviting all the people who had their names in our RSVP list and around 20/25 replied they could go to the party! Pretty exciting for an after gig day, isn't it? I'm sure a day at the seaside is a nice temptation, but of course some had to refuse because their travels home were already arranged early on Sunday.

What you see there is all real! The sun, the sand, the shore...and the drinks :wink2:

We had established a dress code and everyone was wearing flowers or butterflies or hearts or stars, random as their wish

we tried to take group pics....but we were never all in the same place hehe, some swimming, some at the bar, some sunbathing...here's a pic anyway, with our special guests, the Pingu bros

We had a quick lunch, some drinks but best of all were the multiple plunges into the sea! playing as silly kids :)

we also played a mime game to win gadgets, and of course we had to mime Mika's songs :thumb_yello:

I don't want to sound too emotional...but I really love moments like the ones we had the luck to live yesterday. They help live our fan life in a lighter way and leave good memories and stronger bonds.

Thanks everyone who spent the day with me yesterday, I feel nostalgic already :hug:

Sounds like a great day!

You lucky chicks, you! I eventually watched Grazia's periscope today and it was an amazing gig!! Many new songs, confetti, balloons, chatty and funny Mika... I just wanted to ask, was it Joy to do the backing vocals during OMS? What a voice!

You lucky chicks, you! I eventually watched Grazia's periscope today and it was an amazing gig!! Many new songs, confetti, balloons, chatty and funny Mika... I just wanted to ask, was it Joy to do the backing vocals during OMS? What a voice!

Sounds more like Max...

• Like 2

It was our amazing Max...  :yes:

• Like 1

I know no one is interested in the beach party we had the day after but we that attended it, but I'm still posting about it because you've had enough reports of the gig already  :naughty:

I contacted several beaches in Cattolica and in the end Beach Tinharè was the choice (thanks Sig. Piero :wub: ) . We agreed for some umbrellas and beds next to the bar, where they would play Mika's music from Spotify  :wub:

What you see there is all real! The sun, the sand, the shore...and the drinks  :wink2:

We had a quick lunch, some drinks but best of all were the multiple plunges into the sea! playing as silly kids  :)

we also played a mime game to win gadgets, and of course we had to mime Mika's songs  :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone who spent the day with me yesterday, I feel nostalgic already  :hug:

I miss you Ladies and I'd love to organize another party very soon. Roby ...love your report.....thank you  :cheer:

The key word for this report of the amazing day together is "silly kids".

But with a Boss like that, any doubt?

251D74DB-4C76-431F-A20A-CECB600C6A60_zps

Edited by Valmont69
  • Like 3

Hey. The first Mika concert of my life without Billy Brown! The start of a new era??

Maybe 'cause someone told him that we wanted to inprovise our best Fan Action evah: turning our backs on after the first notes of Poor old Billy.

Because when he started singing Good Guys, everyone raised the cardboards which were written "Thank You Mika", and he was happy ????

Yeah, it was one of the two FanActions we organized for Cattolica.

Thank You to our Good Guy while the listing of his ones.

Quite everybody couldn't wait the second part, so we raised quite at the beginning, but sweet moment

anyway!

He said after that the italian audience is a "figata", a word he seems to love a lot (means very cool).

post-20419-0-41251100-1438029282_thumb.jpg

post-20419-0-45889300-1438029344_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valmont69
  • Like 1

Just to be clear...

nobody here hate poor Mister Brown...  :mf_rosetinted:

but...

and i repeat but...

he could be, sometimes, leave his place to other nice people disappeared...

for example Miss Good Gone Girl and her friend Lola, Doctor John and his patient One Foot Boy, Mister Lonely Alcoolic and his wife Karen, Mister Stuck in the middle and his sisters Lady Jane and Emily or the two Kids, the twins Loverboy and Toyboy.

An entire family is waiting to return back on stage! 

The only one who can not be surpassed is the princess...  :king:  Grace Kelly... 

Noblesse oblige

• Like 11

The Mika's concert in Cattolica was extraordinary! He has sung Promiseland, Staring at the sun, Ordinary man live and Over my shoulder with a perfect voice! He was very happy for our FA! We have many sheets in which we have written Thank You Mika, during Good guys and we have thrown on the stage many inflatable animals, during Talk About You! This concert will be in my heart forever... He has told that his italian fans are "Una FIGATA!" and that we are not normal people! Ah ah ah! I love listening this words to him!

Can't wait the other concerts, on September and October! ❤❤❤

• Like 2

hello all, sorry if I do not write much but you always read.

In recent years I have truly experienced so many beautiful adventures thanks to Mika..I met wonderful people from all over the world..

I was very lucky to be able to attend the concerts as wonderful as in Canada where I met a lot of you..

I'm glad to have shared with you through the periscope concerts Japan, Taormina and finally Cattolica.

Taormina was so excited, the place was magnificent Mika was amazing

But Cattolica with the new songs was literally fantastic!

I was enchanted by hearing promisland and I almost cried with ordinary man, one of my favorite song..

Queuing in Cattolica was hard and although we had all agreed to get in order to get to the end because of some fans there were moments of panic..

finally justice has triumphed and all of us we managed to be in the front row, Myriam Valeria Nina Simona Paola Solange ... some directly on the stage as Elisa

we had so much fun, Mika made new songs and it was wow and then he promised that from September will sing new songs!!

I wanted to tell you that is a very nice experience to be part of a fan club, I had the opportunity to go to different concerts also abroad and it is good to see how it helps in all ..

I take this opportunity to thank you all for allowing me to live well my passion ..

thanks to Robertina of organizing the beach party and giving us the opportunity to be together..

I had a very good time ..

I hope I have the opportunity to be able to know a lot of you in the next concert ..

• Like 5

I have also to say thank you to Lucrezia.. she always helps me with tecnology!! Thanks angel!

And thanks Eriko to help me to share my periscope and everything ❤️

Thanks for sharing your experiences :huglove:

• Like 1

One of the best shows I've attended: great mood, chatty, high energy, a lot of piano playing and so much funnnnnn!!! 

His Italian is getting better and better, I'm really impressed, so now he can talk about everything is in his head, not only about mosquitos -he said :P

The set was quite long: 1:45 H. I was hoping for NPIH, but we can't complain, we had 3 brand new songs! Promiseland, SATS (he said without sondchecking) and Ordinary Man. He didn't introduce them, so I couldn't believe my ears, when I got the first notes. Ordinary man, not one of my favorites on the album, is more intense and emotional live.

I was lucky enough to hear OMS again with a pure crystalline voice

This time, -it doesn't always happen- I was totally captivated by his world,  it was like being inside the songs, I couldn't help but sing along, and he made us sing A LOT! extending many songs, repeating the refrains 2-3 times.  Moments of happiness: singing all together as one :wub2:

One of the most hilarious moments was during Underwater, when he asked some people watching the show from their apartments to turn off their lights, and we all had to help him screaming 'TURN OFF - TURN OFF' and they turned off at last!! :D

I really adore the new positive version of Lollipop.

I've read there were about 6.000 people, the queue outside the venue was impressive.

Before and after the show it was a pleasant chatting time. 

I couldn't be at the Bach Party on Sunday, since hubby and I had a long drive ahead and he'd have to be at work the next day. I hope we'll manage to organize more meet ups like this!

I have a couple of videos by hubby, 3 whole songs WAG + SATS + TAY and 2 clips of Mika talking.

We Are Golden (whole)

Staring At The Sun (whole)

Talk before Blue Eyes - Clip

Talk About You (whole)  - with inflatable animals  :naughty: (Fan Action) 

Max'es crown  :P + talk before BG - Clip

• Like 4

Thanks a LOT - to all of you - for all this lovely stuff,  from the happy event i Cattolica!!   :hug:  It really looks like you had a fab. time together!  :naughty:   Funny to see these gadgets, which Myriam brought, with Norwegian lyrics!?   :teehee:

Love,love

me

Thanks a LOT - to all of you - for all this lovely stuff,  from the happy event i Cattolica!!   :hug:  It really looks like you had a fab. time together!  :naughty:   Funny to see these gadgets, which Myriam brought, with Norwegian lyrics!?   :teehee:

Love,love

me

We had a great time at the beach, yeah, we were lucky to have a good Calendar, a sunday post gig, with a venue near the beach!

Sorry that I didn't get the pics of all of us miming of Mika lyrics, above all BBB one :naughty: , but you can easily imagine :mf_rosetinted:.

Hope that in London we'll be able to have a great meet up, so many MFCers and no queueing, and a concert at 7pm!

Edited by Valmont69

We had a great time at the beach, yeah, we were lucky to have a good Calendar, a sunday post gig, with a venue near the beach!

Sorry that I didn't get the pics of all of us miming of Mika lyrics, above all BBB one :naughty: , but you can easily imagine :mf_rosetinted:.

Hope that in London we'll be able to have a great meet up, so many MFCers and no queueing, and a concert at 7pm!

:naughty: YES, I can easily imagine,haha - you're wonderful ladies, and fans, whom I REALLY want to meet asap!! :wub: Unfortunately I can't be a part of the BIG London event, with sooo many of you present,  in Sept  ;)  But I hope for a gig at an ancient arena in Italy, sometimes in the future, something like the one at Sicily  :wink2: Needless to say, I LOVE the SATS vid. SO much  :fisch:  :wub:

Love,love

me