2015 - MIKA @HMH, Amsterdam - 22 September : REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Kumazzz

Never got such mixed feelings while reading the reports section... On the one hand I'm sincerely happy to read and see that you all had such a lovely evening in Amsterdam, on the other hand I'm really sad that I couldn't attend the gig because I got the flu. Hope that this feeling fades away after a period of time!

Oh I thought you were there! So sorry you missed it!

I might write a report later. Busy days yo.

• Like 1

Never got such mixed feelings while reading the reports section... On the one hand I'm sincerely happy to read and see that you all had such a lovely evening in Amsterdam, on the other hand I'm really sad that I couldn't attend the gig because I got the flu. Hope that this feeling fades away after a period of time!

When I heard you were sick I felt so sorry for you. I know you have really been looking forward to the gig. I hope Mika wil come back to the Netherlands again soon. :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

I just came back from Brussels and I'm too tired now to write a report ... maybe later.

But the gig was amazing. If you're looking for me, you can find me on my cloud. smilie_girl_231.gif

• Like 2

Hello!

Wonderful concert

I came from Denmark alone to hear the concert, and it was so nice. So wonderful to stand in que with you wonderful people from the fan club, who welcomed me and make the 9 hours que just fly away :-D

I was told that Mika had been in a dutch TV show the the bald guy, who sang Stardust together with him, and they had thrown beer all around - but I cant find the clip at youtube? Could someone help?

And do you have restriced rules about borrowing other peoples pictures? you guys have taken some amazing pictures, but do you have copyright rules or can I borrow one of them (with given credits, ofcouse)

Again - Thanks for a nice day! To Mika, but very much to the fan club indeed!

Love

Linam

• Like 2

Hello!

Wonderful concert

I came from Denmark alone to hear the concert, and it was so nice. So wonderful to stand in que with you wonderful people from the fan club, who welcomed me and make the 9 hours que just fly away :-D

I was told that Mika had been in a dutch TV show the the bald guy, who sang Stardust together with him, and they had thrown beer all around - but I cant find the clip at youtube? Could someone help?

And do you have restriced rules about borrowing other peoples pictures? you guys have taken some amazing pictures, but do you have copyright rules or can I borrow one of them (with given credits, ofcouse)

Love

Linam

Hello Linam :bye: Welcome at MFC. Have a great time here. If you like you can create a topic in the introductions where you tell a little bit about yourself and how you discovered Mika. Other members can then give you a proper welcome.  :thumb_yello:

Here's the link to the beer video and the songs he sang: http://vk.com/video232312753_171413913

And here's the link where we discussed the whole show: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32125-mika-guest-in-late-night-show-paul-de-leeuw-13-9-2015/

Enjoy.  :wink2:

• Like 2

Hello!

Wonderful concert

Love

Linam

Hey Linam! I believe that we queued together for a while :) I am Manon, the Dutch girl with the flowers on her head :teehee:

I saw that you were standing on the front row, glad you enjoyed it as well!

Edited by Manon14
  • Like 1

I totally understand! I feel really sorry for you! Would have been nice to meet you in real life!

• Like 1

No thank you I hadn't seen that! Thank you to whoever took that x

i think she is from Germany. She's on the MFC as well. It's a fantastic video. i can watch it for ever. You're great together and I love it when he has so much fun on stage.

So here it is again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDKQ8AQYJAs

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 2

Hello!

Wonderful concert

Love

Linam

Are you the girl I met in the hostelle and shook hands with? 

Hey Linam! I believe that we queued together for a while :) I am Manon, the Dutch girl with the flowers on her head :teehee:

I saw that you were standing on the front row, glad you enjoyed it as well!

Yes, thats me! Arh, nice to meet you again!

• Like 1

Are you the girl I met in the hostelle and shook hands with? 

Yes, I lived at Hostelle and I shook hands with a few during that day, so it is proprebly me :-D I was going alone from Denmark, so I justed tried to meet as many as possible :-D

• Like 1

I was the girl on stage translating! I'm still shaking!!

So I'm the girl on twitter that was looking for you. I'm on my phone so don't know the best option to get the pics here, I tweeted them so you can find them. If you want me to delete them just let me know. You look amazing on the first pic. https://twitter.com/EenDenise/status/647534070608625664?s=09

• Like 1

Maybe a bit random, but weren't you at Paul de Leeuw's recordings as well? I think you stand next to me on one of the pictures I have from that night xD

Maaike.. yep .. Paul de leeuw show too... i'm the mum.. if Denise wants to get in touch she can also email me

Paulinavanderbilt@gmail.com I'll pass on to daughter ;)

Would be great to hear from her.

Maaike.. yep .. Paul de leeuw show too... i'm the mum.. if Denise wants to get in touch she can also email me

Paulinavanderbilt@gmail.com I'll pass on to daughter ;)

Would be great to hear from her.

Aaah so you were next to me at Paul de Leeuw's show!

• Like 1