IngievV

vanessa-love-mika

carafon picasa

krysady

=========

MEDIA

=========

• Like 1

This gig was amazing, not least because we turned up at about 8.15, got a spot right in the front, and went back to our hotel about 30 mins after the gig finished to enjoy a night of luxury.

Also Happy Ending was bloody spectacular.

• Like 1

This gig was amazing, not least because we turned up at about 8.15, got a spot right in the front, and went back to our hotel about 30 mins after the gig finished to enjoy a night of luxury.

Also Happy Ending was bloody spectacular.

yeah indeed... this time's HE is one of most flawless in last few months 

tout simplement fantastique !!! Petite salle d'où un contact privilégié avec des morceaux WOW "Happy ending" tout  simplement magique

Par contre, dans la cohue, je n'ai pas pu acheter un t-shirt, quelqu'un sait où je pourrais me le procurer ?

Could someone tell me where I could get a Tour T shirt,  wasn't able to buy one last night :-(

Yeah, in that video of BBB Zel posted you can see me on stage. :naughty: It's embarrassing to see the video (tho nice to have a memory), but it was so much fun to be up there dancing with Mika. :fangurl: only after i got off stage, my knees were a bit weak. :naughty:

That last bit of Happy Ending a capella without a mic was just amazing. :wub2: i've been dreaming of this ever since i heard about him doing this on the US acoustic tour, and now i finally was able to experience it as well. :swoon:

And apparently he loved the crown i gave him for Promiseland, he kept putting it on his head for the rest of the gig. :naughty:

More (including pix&videos) when i'm home. Off to zurich now. ;)

• Like 4

Yeah, in that video of BBB Zel posted you can see me on stage. :naughty: It's embarrassing to see the video (tho nice to have a memory), but it was so much fun to be up there dancing with Mika. :fangurl: only after i got off stage, my knees were a bit weak. :naughty:

That last bit of Happy Ending a capella without a mic was just amazing. :wub2: i've been dreaming of this ever since i heard about him doing this on the US acoustic tour, and now i finally was able to experience it as well. :swoon:

And apparently he loved the crown i gave him for Promiseland, he kept putting it on his head for the rest of the gig. :naughty:

The dancing looked amazing! I that was me I'd spend 5 minutes getting onto the stage and end up getting dragged off by the stage crew, an example:

vomA9Be.gif

Hi guys,

I stop over real quickly to post a few videos of the gig yesterday...

First of all you should know I didn't go, but my husband did (I saw Periscope and the pics and videos of my husband). I can't go to shows where there are no seats but... my hubby was OVER THE MOON! :wub:

He said it was the best gig he ever went to in his entire life, that Mika is a God and the best artist ever, lol :naughty:  Yes, he is a fan too, but I think now it is beyond that. Something special happened yesterday.

He liked the Luxembourg gig 10 times more than the Paris Zenith one. He liked the fact that the venue was so small and didn't bother at all about the fact that there was nothing else on stage than Mika and the band.

Mika was really close to his fans, talking and giggling and joking all the time. :yes:

And WOW, when he sang Happy ending acapella!!! :shocked:  :wub:

Here are some videos my husband made (sorry not always best quality but he was 10th row):

*EDIT: Videos deleted because not HD. You will find my new HD videos in a post below*

I have a lot of other videos but I have to sort and  upload them...

I'll post pics too (I already did on Twitter) but they are a bit blurred (stupid phone).

Bye!!!

Edited by Ambroisette
  • Like 2

I can't go to shows where there are no seats but...

Hello,

I don't know you & I don't know your circumstances but I think I'm in a similar situation so I hope you don't mind me commenting. I'm not sure if it's the same in other European countries but here in the UK if you're unable to stand at a standing only concert due to a disability or health condition (which I'm assuming is the case for you so apologies if I'm wrong) the venue legally has to provide you with a seat. So in the future I'd recommend contacting the venue & asking them if they can sort out a seat for you. It's worked for me in the past :)

Edited by mysti1990
  • Like 1

I have a video of that moment too. Just watched it ;)

Not embarrassing, you were soon lucky!

May I put it on Youtube?

Hello,

I don't know you & I don't know your circumstances but I think I'm in a similar situation so I hope you don't mind me commenting. I'm not sure if it's the same in other European countries but here in the UK if you're unable to stand at a standing only concert due to a disability or health condition (which I'm assuming is the case for you so apologies if I'm wrong) the venue legally has to provide you with a seat. So in the future I'd recommend contacting the venue & asking them if they can sort out a seat for you. It's worked for me in the past :)

No I don't mind at all, it's very sweet of you... :wub:

I have very big lower back issues which makes it impossible for me to sit or stand too long.

I know I could've asked a chair, but I would've felt even more sad seeing all the people dancing around me. I know it's silly, but can't help it.

I hope your health will be ok soon!

I'm an idiot!!!

All the videos I posted are not HD! :doh:  I was wondering why my Paris vids took ages tu upload and this ones took only 10 minutes each.

I will upload them again to have good quality, but it'll take a while though. Sorry!!!

• Like 2