Mika @ Teatro Sociale in Como - 24 October 2015

mari62

Be carefull. Tomorrow night, after the concert, the time will change in winter time! :doh: We can ask to the theatre to change the clocks during the concert. So Mika will think to be earlier in the schedule and he will sing an hour more :lmfao:

Good plan :lmfao:

Enjoy everyone!

Be carefull. Tomorrow night, after the concert, the time will change in winter time! :doh: We can ask to the theatre to change the clocks during the concert. So Mika will think to be earlier in the schedule and he will sing an hour more :lmfao:

oooooh! i like your plan! :teehee:

Enjoy the concert everyone! :yay:

In italian theatres it is absolutely forbidden to film and to take pics (it is also written on the ticket). Anyway since smartphones are everywere the surveillance is quite impossible.

I suppose that Mfcers on the RSVP list have tickets... i really hope so...

I didn't saw that on my ticket but I don't speak italian, lol.

It's a pitty, but I understand it. I didn't pack my camera, only have my phone with me, so who knows, I might be able to film a bit (if I dare to) ;-)

So, I arrived in Como yesterday afternoon and it's really wonderful here...

I can't wait for tonight! So excited for the beautiful theatre, for Mika and hopefully meet a lot of you!

When I saw Mika tweeted a out his rehearsals yesterday, I was already at the hotel.

So wanted to go back to have a chance to mert him but didn't want to bother him, plus I'm a little bit lazy plus my back did hurt a lot.

Did you guys see the girls who tweeted a pic with him? They were 4! He looked a bit tired, tho.

https://twitter.com/charliepupa/status/657830452003217408

I'll do my best to make pics and vids tonight ( my husband is good at that) and be sure you'll have a detailed report!

I hope we'll get a chance to meet him after the show but I'm afraid it'll be a mess like in London.

Anyways, it'll be great, I'm aware of the chance I have to be here and I wish you all had that chance.

I'm curious about his tweet yesterday, saying to stay tuned. Will he give away ticks for tonight?

Hugs to all of you!

Edited by Ambroisette

Ppl still get tickets at his time? I cant understand it. And I dont think they pay 500 Euros for them. 

I guess that they are giving money to scalpers or they got to know someone with reserved seats who can give them  :dunno:

To everyone who will go to the concert of Como tonight: have fun!

But I also hope that there will be no inappropriate and impolite behaviors, that we're seeing a little too much recently, especially in Italy. Fingers crossed!

Hi everyone!

Yesterday it was amazing, absolutely fantastic!

He was incredible because he was acting every song, like to make an exemple "ordinary man" in Madrid!

I was in Montreal as well but yesterday was more because he was more confortable to sing and stay in the stage.

I' m so happy because Sky tv recorded everything and everybody will watch all the show!

My friends and I were very moved yesterday and I'm so proud to be his fan

• Like 4

Hi everyone!

Yesterday it was amazing, absolutely fantastic!

He was incredible because he was acting every song, like to make an exemple "ordinary man" in Madrid!

I was in Montreal as well but yesterday was more because he was more confortable to sing and stay in the stage.

I' m so happy because Sky tv recorded everything and everybody will watch all the show!

My friends and I were very moved yesterday and I'm so proud to be his fan

You wrote in the wrong thread, as usual  :lmfao:

:huglove:

• Like 1