Statue_of_Liberty

========

MEDIA

========

• Like 1

Outsiders

http://www.outsidersmusica.it/recensione/Roma/photo-mika-palalottomatica/

[PHOTO] Mika | Palalottomatica

Due giorni fa Mika ha infiammato il Forum di Assago, alle porte di Milano, con la prima delle tappe del suo Heaven Tour, la tournée invernale che porterà l’artista libanese a girare l’Europa per i prossimi mesi. Ieri sera è stata la volta di Roma.

Da cornice allo show  una roulotte piantata in pieno palco:  scenografia a metà strada tra un circo e  musical stile Broadway e un “folletto”  dal forte carisma  per una serata pop coloratissima.

21830885365_bd936e70d8_o.jpg

21643994659_57a6e9b276_o.jpg

21840465571_b27098e2ae_o.jpg

21830891015_40a7ea0fd3_o.jpg

21819065332_97bffaa49b_o.jpg

21804758466_f6ede1e0d2_o.jpg

21643044078_34a14ec04f_o.jpg

21804771746_3c8530f610_o.jpg

21804774106_fc02c521bf_o.jpg

21644009339_fae44d6bfe_o.jpg

21643052428_4a642df67f_o.jpg

21830904995_9c2781e684_o.jpg

• Like 2

KIKA press

http://www.kikapress.com/gallery/mika-manda-in-paradiso-i-fan-del-palalottomatica

Mika manda in paradiso i fan del Palalottomatica

Dopo il sold out al Forum di Assago, il giudice di X-Factor ha concesso il bis a Roma.

(KIKA) - ROMA - Dopo il concerto sold out al Forum di Milano della scorsa domenica scorsa, Mika ha concesso il bis sul palco del Palalottomatica di Roma per una nuova tappa del suo Heaven Tour 2015, seconda data in Italia, prima dell'appuntamento al Nelson Mandela Forum di Firenze.

Il palazzetto capitolino era gremito di fan in ogni ordine di posti. “Volevo una scenografia ispirata a una fabbrica dismessa, ma poi ho pensato che andavo a suonare nei palazzetti che, in fondo, già lo sono – ha detto il cantautore in una recente intervista - Così da una parte ho rappresentato il progresso, dall'altra la fantasia e i colori, due mondi diversi con un'idea precisa: evitare gli schermi, che possono bloccare la sinergia che si crea tra artista e spettatoriù2

foto di Ernesto Notarantonio)

mika-2015.jpg

Hi! This was my second hometown gig after the 2012 one (which was my first gig ever, and I fell in love with his live music after that one  :wub: )

His audience in Rome changed a lot during these 3 years (at least the people  who were around me)  :fisch:  I arrived at about 8 AM and got number 103, so when I entered the venue, there was still space on the barrier, but at the really side of the stage, so I chose to be in 4th row in the front... big mistake!  :mf_rosetinted:  The crowd started "dancing" in a really.... exuberant way and pushing a lot,even before the show started (in Italian we say "pogare"...moshing?) so I was pushed from left to right, from 5th to 3rd row, and vice versa during all the show... I never experienced a crowd like that at the other standing Mika gigs I have been :shocked: was I just unlucky to be next to the wrong people, or was all the crowd in the first rows acting like that? So at the end I was reeeeeaaly tired

Apart from that, I queued all day and paid the ticket, so I had to enjoy the show as much as possible  :naughty: It was amazing! I really liked Good wife and Promiseland live which i hadn't heard yet, but he was really energetic during all the setlist, and I think that the Underwater part, with thousand of lights, must have been really beautiful

I have to say that I don't appreciate his choice to do talent shows per se (maybe just the first year) but if it had made possible to build this show...well it was ok  :doh: I hope that all the people who were so enthusiastic to see him live during this tour, won't forget him when he will stop to be always on tv 

• Like 7

I'm at the Vatican right now and there is less confusion to see the pope than yesterday to see Mika... I'm still recovering from the craziness and nonsense I experienced!

(I really need my bed...)

When I get a proper internet connection I try to right a decent report!

• Like 2

Hi! This was my second hometown gig after the 2012 one (which was my first gig ever, and I fell in love with his live music after that one  :wub: )

His audience in Rome changed a lot during these 3 years (at least the people  who were around me)  :fisch:  I arrived at about 8 AM and got number 103, so when I entered the venue, there was still space on the barrier, but at the really side of the stage, so I chose to be in 4th row in the front... big mistake!  :mf_rosetinted:  The crowd started "dancing" in a really.... exuberant way and pushing a lot,even before the show started (in Italian we say "pogare"...moshing?) so I was pushed from left to right, from 5th to 3rd row, and vice versa during all the show... I never experienced a crowd like that at the other standing Mika gigs I have been :shocked: was I just unlucky to be next to the wrong people, or was all the crowd in the first rows acting like that? So at the end I was reeeeeaaly tired

Apart from that, I queued all day and paid the ticket, so I had to enjoy the show as much as possible  :naughty: It was amazing! I really liked Good wife and Promiseland live which i hadn't heard yet, but he was really energetic during all the setlist, and I think that the Underwater part, with thousand of lights, must have been really beautiful

I have to say that I don't appreciate his choice to do talent shows per se (maybe just the first year) but if it had made possible to build this show...well it was ok  :doh: I hope that all the people who were so enthusiastic to see him live during this tour, won't forget him when he will stop to be always on tv 

:thumb_yello: Grazie Maggie - you point at many relevant things here!  :hug: I'm happy that you've left Norway, and could enjoy MIKA in your fab. hometown Rome - even it had to be "hard work" - but I'm sure it was worth it !!   :) 

A million thank you to all the others also, who has shared their experiences with reports, from the last gigs - and all these unbelievable great pics and vids!! :shocked:  :yes:  OMG - you're all soooo clever and focused, I really have to admire you all for your "documentaries" !! THANK U :hug:   

My biggest wish for the time being is that there will be made a really good DVD, available for all MIKA fans worldwide - cause I'm sure this Heaven Tour needs to be taken care of, in a proper and well directed way... :fisch:  :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 2

:thumb_yello: Grazie Maggie - you point at many relevant things here!  :hug: I'm happy that you've left Norway, and could enjoy MIKA in your fab. hometown Rome - even it had to be "hard work" - but I'm sure it was worth it !!   :)

Prego :D I have to say that I hoped that Mika would have been invited to Bergenfest last June, because I have the idea that Norwegian audience is less less stressful than Italian one  :naughty:

But I guess that Mika loves when the crowd is soooo enthusiastic to see him

• Like 1

Prego :D I have to say that I hoped that Mika would have been invited to Bergenfest last June, because I have the idea that Norwegian audience is less less stressful than Italian one  :naughty:

But I guess that Mika loves when the crowd is soooo enthusiastic to see him

:naughty: Maybe we're not as "hot-blooded" as the Italiens, but at least for the last gig MIKA gave here, in 2010, there was a lot of pushing and screaming, in the front ;)  Of  course he likes when people go nuts, as soon as he's on stage, who wouldn't, hehe  :teehee: - we can't blame him, but one can/ought to behave properly and nice, and still be enthusiastic!  :wink2:  :fisch:

There's a lot of places and festivals that MIKA should be invited to in Norway, and if it happened, I'd be over the moon!  :wub:  But I'm afraid it won't happen. He still gets some radioplay here, but only for GK and Relax! The rest of his music people don't know about!  :doh: I read in another thread here, that the alb. NPIH is no. 37 on the iTunes chart!?  I assume it's for another country... :( 

Love,love

me 

I heard Celebrate at IKEA and I couldn't believe  :fisch:

And I heard "Celebrate" twice on the radio, when it was brand new - and that was it  :(  Of course, there might be shops,  or other public places,  that uses his music now and then, but I'm afraid it's very seldom, and  people in general are only feeded with these two old songs, at the radio channels,  and it SO annoying, when you know about all the masterpieces MIKA has made,  after LICM... :fisch:

Love,love

me

100 DECIBEL

http://www.100decibel.com/wp/il-mondo-incantato-dellheaven-tour-di-mika-fa-capolino-nella-citta-eterna/

Il mondo incantato dell’Heaven Tour di Mika fa capolino nella Città Eterna

set 30, 2015

Partito da Milano domenica scorsa, ieri sera al Palalottomatica di Roma si è svolta la seconda tappa dell’Heaven Tour 2015 di Mika, che ha portato l’eclettico libanese in una dimensione più “reale” di quella cui siamo ormai abituati a vederlo.

Lasciati gli schermi televisivi, ecco che Mika si fa travolgere dal calore del suo pubblico, perchè in questa serata è lui l’indiscusso protagonista. Lui e la sua scenografia che ci fa dimenticare di essere in un asettico palazzetto, ma che ci da invece la sensazione di essere catapultati in una dimensione surreale, come in una graphic novel, ma non per questo farlocca.

Il pubblico è euforico e scatenato, a stento la voce di Mika riesce a infrangere il boato di benvenuto, tanto che lo stesso artista dichiara di ricordare i suoi live a Roma, perchè il pubblico canta davvero forte.

Il brano di apertura è No Place In Heaven, un’intensa e commovente ballad che il cantante enfatizza presentandosi come un mendicante. Un mendicante che elemosina perdono, un perdono per aver scelto di essere semplicemente se stesso, senza maschera alcuna. Mika fa di ogni brano una storia non solo da cantare e raccontare, ma anche da interpretare e la sua teatralità ha fatto di questo live un vero e proprio spettacolo, da godere in ogni istinte. Onore e gloria alla scenografia, che ci ha portato dal cielo, tra il Paradiso tanto sognato, all’inferno del progresso che dipinge tutto di drammaticità, ma la scelta fumettistica ci fa trapelare una speranza nel futuro, che risiede tutta in noi, giovani “Big Girls”.

Cavalcando l’onda dei primi successi della sua carriera, Mika ci coinvolge in balletti e coreografie smartphoniane che emozionano e trasformano il Palalottomatica dapprima in un cielo stellato e poi in una gigantesca onda.

Ospite (non tanto) a sorpresa, Chiara Galiazzo per un’interpretazione di Sturdust a doppia voce che è sempre bella da vedere e sentire. Anche se, dite la verità, in quanto avrebbero voluto vedere sul palco Miriam, la coraggiosa greca di X Factor per un altro duetto su queste note?

Ed è ancora con la Galiazzo che sulle note di Lollilop, la serata si conclude dopo quasi due ore.

Prossimo appuntamento con Mika, questa sera, 30 Settembre, a Firenze, al Nelson Mandela Forum.

SetList

No place in heaven
Big Girls (you are beautiful)
Grace Kelly
Boum Boum Boum
Talk About you
Good Guys
L’origine dell’amore/The Origin of Love
Relax take it easy
Staring at the sun
L’amour fait ce qu’il veut
Rain
Promiseland
Underwater
Elle me dit
Stardust (con Chiara Galiazzo)
Happy ending
We are golden
Love Today

BIS

Last Party
Lollipop

21820069236_c6448e82e6_o.jpg

post-18723-0-54045000-1443647312_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-44482700-1443647321_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-82410700-1443647331_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-32968800-1443647364_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-90870100-1443647416_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-78578500-1443647487_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-08264400-1443647954_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-66615500-1443648273_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-84199600-1443648623_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-76327900-1443648656_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-45317800-1443648694_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-48363200-1443648749_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-93572100-1443649000_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-94238500-1443649063_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-75117600-1443649260_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-43815100-1443649331_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-45623300-1443649413_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-62497700-1443649625_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-78584800-1443649727_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

100 DECIBEL

http://www.100decibel.com/wp/il-mondo-incantato-dellheaven-tour-di-mika-fa-capolino-nella-citta-eterna/

Il mondo incantato dell’Heaven Tour di Mika fa capolino nella Città Eterna

set 30, 2015

Ospite (non tanto) a sorpresa, Chiara Galiazzo per un’interpretazione di Sturdust a doppia voce che è sempre bella da vedere e sentire. Anche se, dite la verità, in quanto avrebbero voluto vedere sul palco Miriam, la coraggiosa greca di X Factor per un altro duetto su queste note?

Honestly I don't like this version and I don't like her, but Mika has made his female fans (with raging hormones) happy, and that maybe think they have still some "hope"  :doh:    :floor:

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 3

I uploaded a video of BBB. Please don't share it with M's name or the full songtitle or otherwise my account might get blocked (I live in Germany   :annoyed_h4h: ), but you can share it otherwise of course  :wink2:

Pictures and some memories to come soon. But to say at least something: It was soooo crazy! And I loved it!

• Like 3

The concert in Rome was the first one of the new tour for me, I was looking forward to it and it was very good. I had tried so hard to avoid spoilers from the previous dates, but in the end curiosity won and I watched the whole Periscope of the Milan concert and I have to say I had the impression Mika was in a better mood there, more chatty and funny than in Rome. Oh well... it was good just the same. I was there with Sarah and it was my first seated gig ever, so I didn't know exactly what to expect, but now I know that seated gigs aren't that much fun for me. I mean, I didn't even mind much about being on the side of the stage (I actually could see part of the backstage, I even saw Mika changing clothes XD) I only wanted to stand up and dance and jump, but after the third song people behind me started to tell us to sit down, therefore we had to restrain ourselves from fully enjoying the atmosphere. We tried to remain seated for two or three songs then dance for one or two and then we sat again. I don't understand why people go to a Mika concert and expect people not to dance and sing along. We were also surrounded by teenage girls always going back and forth, running down the stairs every time Mika walked towards where we were or had to go backstage, then the security guy would tell them to go back to their seats, which they would do for maybe 10 mins before running down again. It was such a pain. But I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. His voice was good, better than in June I'd say. Once it was over, we went out to have a chat with the others, I met some new people and some I already knew: Allegra, Myriam, Lasher, Saskia, Eugenio, Sara, Solange and I'm probably forgetting someone else, I'm sorry, my memory sucks. It was so good to have a chat with you all (in case you're wondering, I was the curly girl with a flower headband). We waited for Mika outside, but he probably left from a different gate as we saw a car with dark windows doing so and when it stopped at the traffic light, a group of people ran towards it and stayed there until it left again. I heard someone say it wasn't him in the car, but we stayed there till 2 am and no one else came out. I wasn't really expecting him to stop with fans, but you know, hope springs eternal.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I know that several months have passed but i want to share my experience with you anyway :) it Was my first Mika gig and it Was amazing ???? He his exactly as you think he will perform❤️Amazing!! So much heaven in every song, so much love for his fans!!!! So much life!! One message remains clear in everything he does and says : be yourself no matter what ☺️

It Was one of the best experiences of my life since genuary 13th when i saw again Mika but this time i Was just under the stage and he Was there for me, he has chose me and three other girls ❤️❤️❤️

But this is off-topic!

Anyway After a Mika concert your life is changed forever

• Like 3

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Palalottomatica, Rome - 29 September - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS