[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

VIDEO LIST :thumb_yello:

The Voice subtitles :france::uk:

==========================================================================================

https://twitter.com/ShineFrance/status/651291665391579136

Officiel ! Voici les 4 coachs de la saison 5 de #TheVoice

22003911511_e1399b1a17_b.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 5

Official announcement by TF1
The Voice Garou fait son grand retour dans la saison 5 ...

Pour la saison 5, la famille des coachs de « The Voice » retrouve l’un de ses coachs historiques : Garou.

Garou prendra place cette année aux côtés de Zazie, Mika et Florent Pagny.

Jenifer, coach historique de « The Voice, la plus belle voix », va se consacrer cette année à ses autres activités artistiques (cinéma, théâtre et musique). Jenifer laisse sa place dans le fauteuil rouge pour cette saison 5 et reste dans la famille « The Voice » et « The Voice Kids » dont la saison 2 est actuellement diffusée sur TF1.

Après l’énorme succès des quatre premières saisons, les équipes de TF1 et de Shine France préparent activement la saison 5 de « The Voice ».
Les pré-auditions sont en cours et les inscriptions sont toujours ouvertes sur MYTF1.fr

Rendez-vous prochainement sur TF1 pour découvrir la saison 5 de « The Voice : la plus belle voix ! ».

en savoir plus : Florent Pagny, Mika, Jenifer, Zazie

google translation

The Voice Garou is back in season 5 ...

In season 5, the family of coaches of "The Voice" finds one of its historic coaches: Garou.

Garou will take a place this year alongside Zazie, Mika and Florent Pagny.

Jenifer, historical coach of « The Voice, la plus belle voix », will this year devote to his other artistic activities (theater and music). Jenifer leaves her place in the red chair to the season 5 and remains in the family "The Voice" and "The Voice Kids" whose season 2 is currently airing on TF1.

After the huge success of the first four seasons, teams of TF1 and France actively preparing Shine Season 5 of "The Voice".
Pre-hearings are underway and entries are still open on MYTF1.fr

See you soon on TF1 to see Season 5 of « The Voice, la plus belle voix ! »

• Like 1

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/651343242391388160

Je suis très heureux de reprendre mon rôle de coach pour cette saison 5 de #TheVoice ! On va bien s'amuser !

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/651343400084619264

C'est aussi avec plaisir que je retrouve mon ami @Garou_officiel qui nous avait manqué l'an dernier

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/651343679219703808

Enfin, j'embrasse très fort ma @JeniferOfficiel à qui je souhaite le meilleur, en espérant la retrouver très bientôt

21803493718_d6d28a91ec_o.png

21991347225_60028197e2_o.png

21803216330_4e486b67af_o.png

• Like 2

I really hoped he would concentrate on his tour, instead of doing this again.

I don't know why he's bothering, because they haven't even put him up for an NRJ award.

This is not going to help him win back his UK following.

It's a big disappointment.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I'm happy to see Garou again and that Jen has gone  :naughty: ... I think they'll have much fun. I'll try to go to some recordings  and eventually a live. I just hope that it won't affect his (numerous) projects  :aah:

for me the new team of coaches is perfect now and I know we will have a lot of fun during the winter.

• Like 5

I really hoped he would concentrate on his tour, instead of doing this again.

I don't know why he's bothering, because they haven't even put him up for an NRJ award.

This is not going to help him win back his UK following.

It's a big disappointment.

But it's great seeing how much fun he has on the show and it's hilarious and wonderful seeing his enthusiasm, and this is what he wants to do.  (Still hoping though that he'll consider the XFactor UK next year, I don't watch it, but if he was a judge I certainly would  :naughty: )

• Like 3

But it's great seeing how much fun he has on the show and it's hilarious and wonderful seeing his enthusiasm, and this is what he wants to do.  (Still hoping though that he'll consider the XFactor UK next year, I don't watch it, but if he was a judge I certainly would  :naughty: )

Me too!  That would be great for his UK publicity.  But I like watching highlights of The Voice because he is so funny and he is having a good time.

I'm happy to see Garou again and that Jen has gone  :naughty: ... I think they'll have much fun. I'll try to go to some recordings  and eventually a live. I just hope that it won't affect his (numerous) projects  :aah:

:yeah:

for me the new team of coaches is perfect now and I know we will have a lot of fun during the winter.

:yeah:

• Like 1

Me too!  That would be great for his UK publicity.  But I like watching highlights of The Voice because he is so funny and he is having a good time.

Haha, I love TVF too  :wink2:  I'm guessing you have seen these videos? For a while I watched them every day  :naughty:

AND OMG I JUST REALISED SHE MADE A 3RD ONE OMG  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

• Like 1

Haha, I love TVF too  :wink2:  I'm guessing you have seen these videos? For a while I watched them every day  :naughty:

KI70E6pmo

ymvfljSd5kM

AND OMG I JUST REALISED SHE MADE A 3RD ONE OMG  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

UzUQxjMNdy0

i still watch these about once a week. I reckon they're the best fan-made vids i've ever seen  :wub:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

i still watch these about once a week. I reckon they're the best fan-made vids i've ever seen  :wub:

Wow, thank you *blushing*.

Don't wait to hard for a forth one this year tho, I don't really think it will happen...

(thanks camille for pointing me to this thread )

• Like 2

Showing my mum these videos made her like Mika :lol:

Don't wait to hard for a forth one this year tho, I don't really think it will happen...

Those videos are so amazing! I always watch them when i'm having a bad day because they never fail to make me laugh :)

Edited by KiwiMikaFreak
  • Like 2

I love your videos too, they always make me smile. :) I too watch them at least once a week.  Most of the French words I know, I learnt them from your videos. :teehee:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Emissions-TV

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/208/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

De nouveaux talents seront de retour pour la saison 5 de l’émission événement produite par Shine France.

Ils se produiront devant vous avec un orchestre live. Soyez les premiers à découvrir les talents de cette nouvelle saison en compagnie des coachs : Florent Pagny , Garou , Mika et Zazie.

Fin de tournage prévue 1h00 pour les enregistrements en soirée.
Attention : Le fait de vous inscrire ne vous assure pas automatiquement vos places, attendez la réponse à votre demande avant de vous engager dans diverses réservations de trains , avions , hotels ...

Pour les enregistrements du samedi 14 novembre :
- Inscrivez vous sur une seule session , soit celle de l'après-midi , soit celle du soir. Les doubles demandes seront automatiquement refusées.

Prochains tournages
  • Une Fin prévue vers 01h00 (merci de prendre vos dispositions)
    Le lundi 09 novembre 2015 à 18:15
    Assis
    Studios du Lendit
    12 Rue André Campra
    93210 La Plaine – Saint-Denis

Le samedi 14 novembre 2015 à 13:00
    Assis
    Studios du Lendit
    12 Rue André Campra

Le samedi 14 novembre 2015 à 19:00
    Assis
    Studios du Lendit
    12 Rue André Campra

Le mardi 17 novembre 2015 à 18:15
    Assis
    Studios du Lendit
    12 Rue André Campra
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5