[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

Emissions-TV

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/208/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

De nouveaux talents seront de retour pour la saison 5 de l’émission événement produite par Shine France.

Ils se produiront devant vous avec un orchestre live. Soyez les premiers à découvrir les talents de cette nouvelle saison en compagnie des coachs : Florent Pagny , Garou , Mika et Zazie.

Fin de tournage prévue 1h00 pour les enregistrements en soirée.
Attention : Le fait de vous inscrire ne vous assure pas automatiquement vos places, attendez la réponse à votre demande avant de vous engager dans diverses réservations de trains , avions , hotels ...

Pour les enregistrements du samedi 14 novembre :
- Inscrivez vous sur une seule session , soit celle de l'après-midi , soit celle du soir. Les doubles demandes seront automatiquement refusées.

Prochains tournages
  • Une Fin prévue vers 01h00 (merci de prendre vos dispositions)

Le lundi 09 novembre 2015 à 18:15

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

93210 La Plaine – Saint-Denis

Le samedi 14 novembre 2015 à 13:00

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

Le samedi 14 novembre 2015 à 19:00

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

Le mardi 17 novembre 2015 à 18:15

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

I guess it's time to add these to the calendar :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

When the first photos went up, I was like "Is Mika drunk?!?"  :naughty:

When the video was put up, my suspicions were confirmed  :wink2:

Let's hope he doesn't have too much of a hangover  :doh:  :das:

Edited by Kumazzz

I have a question, why in God´s name do people think Mika is drunk every time he is in a good mood and posts things? Is it only possible to have fun being drunk for you? They had fun and surely they drank a Little bit but I only saw people in good mood and not drunk ................

• Like 10

I have a question, why in God´s name do people think Mika is drunk every time he is in a good mood and posts things? Is it only possible to have fun being drunk for you? They had fun and surely they drank a Little bit but I only saw people in good mood and not drunk ................

:thumb_yello:

If he's having fun,he's drunk. If he's serious,he's ill or tired. If he's tweeting,he's weird. If he's not tweeting,he is mean......  :doh:

• Like 9

Haha, I love TVF too  :wink2:  I'm guessing you have seen these videos? For a while I watched them every day  :naughty:

AND OMG I JUST REALISED SHE MADE A 3RD ONE OMG  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

Oh damn I can't watch the vids they're blocked in France :(

But Mika is such a child in this show, I love it. He really does bring a fresh and funny atmosphere and they're all having fun together ! I just hope it's not gonna stop him from making his tour / next album  :)

• Like 1

Emissions-TV

De nouveaux talents seront de retour pour la saison 5 de l’émission événement produite par Shine France.

Ils se produiront devant vous avec un orchestre live. Soyez les premiers à découvrir les talents de cette nouvelle saison en compagnie des coachs : Florent Pagny , Garou , Mika et Zazie.

Fin de tournage prévue 1h00 pour les enregistrements en soirée.
Attention : Le fait de vous inscrire ne vous assure pas automatiquement vos places, attendez la réponse à votre demande avant de vous engager dans diverses réservations de trains , avions , hotels ...

Pour les enregistrements du samedi 14 novembre :
- Inscrivez vous sur une seule session , soit celle de l'après-midi , soit celle du soir. Les doubles demandes seront automatiquement refusées.

Prochains tournages

Le lundi 09 novembre 2015 à 18:15

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

Le samedi 14 novembre 2015 à 13:00

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

Le samedi 14 novembre 2015 à 19:00

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

Assis

Studios du Lendit

12 Rue André Campra

Thanks Kumazzz! It may sound starange but I really enjoy watching the show even though I can understand only part of it. (I know a little about French. T.T)

p.s. i always appreciate your fast and informative news! Take care!!

• Like 1

Emissions-TV

Une Fin prévue vers 01h00 (merci de prendre vos dispositions)

Le vendredi 20 novembre 2015 à 18:15

Assis
Studios du Lendit
12 Rue André Campra

Une Fin prévue vers 21h00 (merci de prendre vos dispositions)
(Tirage au sort)

Le samedi 21 novembre 2015 à 13:30
Assis
Studios du Lendit
12 Rue André Campra

• Like 1

When the first photos went up, I was like "Is Mika drunk?!?"  :naughty:

When the video was put up, my suspicions were confirmed  :wink2:

Let's hope he doesn't have too much of a hangover  :doh:  :das:

Do you know what the content of the vid was? I haven't had time to see and I'm curious haha  :das:

Oh damn I can't watch the vids they're blocked in France :(

But Mika is such a child in this show, I love it. He really does bring a fresh and funny atmosphere and they're all having fun together ! I just hope it's not gonna stop him from making his tour / next album  :)

Melyssa backed them up on vimeo so you can still watch them, there's a vimeo link under each video and those work :thumb_yello:

But you need to open the videos in youtube to see the links :wink2:

First video: 

Second video:

Third video: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Do you know what the content of the vid was? I haven't had time to see and I'm curious haha  :das:

You can still watch them, there's a dailymotion link under each video and those work :thumb_yello:

But you need to open the video in youtube to see the links :wink2:

VK 2015.11.08 (sun ) Mikainstagram @ Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome

• Like 1

Melyssa backed them up on vimeo so you can still watch them, there's a vimeo link under each video and those work :thumb_yello:

But you need to open the videos in youtube to see the links :wink2:

First video: 

Second video:

Third video: 

Ohhh okay thank you so much  :thumb_yello:  :biggrin2:

Oh my God he's so cute ! I watched all the seasons of The Voice but those vids are very well put together, it just shows how cool Mika is  :biggrin2:

Edited by AmyWings
  • Like 1

I was about to give the back up links but I don't have anything to do, thanks Anne  :wink2:

They weren't blocked in France until pretty recently, like 15 days ago TF1 blocked them manually (but at least they didn't block my account this time), probably because of the upcoming of the new season. TF1 really don't like when you offer them some free advertising for their show...

Anyway, first recording of the year is in the can, and it was about my... dunno, 10th the voice recording i think, but I've never laughed that hard in the previous ones. We were litterally crying out of laugh on monday :floor: . Massive report incoming (translating phase right now Xd)

• Like 6

I was about to give the back up links but I don't have anything to do, thanks Anne  :wink2:

They weren't blocked in France until pretty recently, like 15 days ago TF1 blocked them manually (but at least they didn't block my account this time), probably because of the upcoming of the new season. TF1 really don't like when you offer them some free advertising for their show...

Anyway, first recording of the year is in the can, and it was about my... dunno, 10th the voice recording i think, but I've never laughed that hard in the previous ones. We were litterally crying out of laugh on monday :floor: . Massive report incoming (translating phase right now Xd)

thank you, I can´t wait for your report and I found the reports from last year very helpful when watching the real thing :wink2:

I'm sorry if it was my comment that made you feel that way, I wasn't for intending my comment to be taken like I meant whenever he puts up something funny online he is drunk, I only thought he might be because he put up a video on instagram and then deleted it. I wasn't actually being completely serious when I wrote my comment. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry if it was my comment that made you feel that way, I wasn't for intending my comment to be taken like I meant whenever he puts up something funny online he is drunk, I only thought he might be because he put up a video on instagram and then deleted it. I wasn't actually being completely serious when I wrote my comment. 

it happens every time he posts some funny tweets or pics that people say he is drunk and I questioned to all, not only to you. I really don´t understand why they always think this way. I saw the vid before he deleted it and what I saw was Garou in good mood teasing Florent and Zazie posing for the camera and Mika showing his face for a second, nothing of this told me they were drunk but in good mood and happy to be together

• Like 3

Emission TV

Suites aux évènements actuels sur Paris, nous sommes dans l'obligation d'annuler l'enregistrement de The voice du samedi 14 Novembre 2015.
Nous sommes navrés et de tout coeur avec les victimes et leur famille.

Assis
Studios du Lendit
12 Rue André Campra

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/7405/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

Le vendredi 20 novembre 2015 à 18:15
Assis
Studios du Lendit
12 Rue André Campra

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/7406/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

Le samedi 21 novembre 2015 à 13:30
Assis
Studios du Lendit
12 Rue André Campra

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/7407/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

Le dimanche 22 novembre 2015 à 13:15
Assis
Studios du Lendit
12 Rue André Campra

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/7488/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

Le dimanche 22 novembre 2015 à 18:30
Assis
Studios du Lendit
12 Rue André Campra

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/7489/the_voice_les_auditions_a_l_aveugle

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

This post is about last monday's recording, and I am very late. I was supposed to finish translation this past week-end but then horror happened.

TAH DAH!! The Voice is back and guess what? My magic pen is too! (which turned out to be Isa's pen, actually, thanks again). But don't worry, this year I was going to only one blind recording, so I won't force you to swallow 10 endless reports in a row.

But I'll re-use the same introduction as last year tho: I am not super attentive about the concurents, so I won't spoil a lot about them. But I will spoil the rest: I'll talk about the coaches stupid things, and some of them will make it to the television. So you decide if it is worth waiting to discover it all on your tv screen or if, well... it's the voice, who cares.

I'll just put the infos about the new costume and the opening song under spoiler, because that's the only real suspens Xd

But this outfit, my friends, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!! So long for the suits which limitated him so much and that are so not handy when you want to sit in an absurd lotus position on your seat. And here comes the Mika dress as a Mika! You should have heard the explosion of joy coming from our rows when he came in running in his black slim, his white and red-glittering sneakers, his white t shirt, his black "mouth" jacket and most of all his surrealistic piling of necklaces and bracelets... OOOOohhhhhhhh. It is so good to see but it also suits much better all those weird ways of sitting that he has: in a suit, they looked funny but ridiculous. In this "false decontract" outfit, it looks... sexy   :naughty: . The only downside is, those necklaces having to share the space with the hears wires is a bit complicated, as he can see right from the beginning as everybody has left the set to get ready for the opening song and he is still standing all alone in front of his seat trying to untangle his bag of bones, with all the tech guys passing in front of him without caring to help at all, it reminded me of his five minutes of cleaning his champagne off the floor from last year XD. (and when someone finally decides to help, Mika just doesn't see him and leave the set in 3 giant steps, the poor guy hanging to the wire in his back having to run not to fall :doh: ). The opening song is finally done, a little unknown tune from a starting band, or wen Coldplay ruled the world... as usual this is their first and it is half a massacre, but it's fun anyway. Especially when Zazie says "Yep. We'll get it right in April" and Mika to answer, like a 5yo child "... but does it mean we're doing it again?"

Anyway, the opening song is in the box and our 4 friends go back to their seats. And the tallest one to sit proudly and to tell us that this year, sprawling on the seat is out of question. No, now he wants to be "noble and elegant". Around 6 minutes later he would have forgotten enough this new resolution to be half lying down, feet on the buzzer but oh, who cares, it works so well with the new outfit (and us to spend the whole show saying "oh God, so many pictures lost!" every time he was changing position Xd)... He also finds his way again to the armrest, forcing his neighbour (this year Pagny. He is between Pagny and Zazie now by the way) to tell him endlessely "Sit down and behave, Mika" to which you could swear he was about to add "and don't put your elbows on the table".

As we're waiting for the recording to begin, each of them find their very own way to pass time. And as Garou keeps himself busy by smoking his pipe (yep), Mika passes time by finding candies and trying to hide them under his ass. He will put one out to eat it discreetly from time to time during the show (descreetly, that means that he'll shew like a cow during half a concurrent's song without caring the slightest of being filmed).

He'll get his french corrected right from his first intervention and will reinvent the meaning of some french idioms, to what the other coaches will laugh a lot - but they're not mocking, really. The atmosphere is actually quite lighter and funnier than last year, and in truth this new team has a very good alchemy (well I have made no secret of my opinion about Jenifer, for me she was pulling the other ones down so her not being here this year is like a bowl of fresh air).
And as I am talking about his french, he makes me laugh every time he hesitates right in the middle of a word and on that night I immediately adopted his
"We were all in suspen.

tion".  :mfr_lol:

He keeps talking too much, and the other 3 still have a hard time not only to make him stop talking but to keep him from talking AGAIN afterwards. "I talk too much. I really am a blabbermouth". Oh yes, we know you're aware of that, but you can't control it, you have to be in the middle of it even when you have nothing to say. Like we can see with this exchange with Zazie 
-So Mika are you done now?!
-NO!! ..... Yes:lmfao:

As we're talking about him and Zazie, from them came the golden quote of the night (well it came from him but with a big help from Zazie). They are all trying to win the hart of a very lovely girl, and so Zazie tries her luck with this selling point but...
"Zazie: You have to come with a woman. The other three are men, they're just gonna try to pick you up
Mika: And me?! Really you didn't well think through that one, did you?!" 

His way of saying that. Golden, I'm telling you. 

2 other big moments, we were crying out of laugh actually, were the "Garou's line" bit and the case of the Azerbaijani. I don't expect it to be as funny to read so I hope most of it will make it to television.

Let's talk about Garou first: between 2 songs the coaches are asked to do a little sequence that will probably serve for an add or something. It's supposed to go that way: Garou has to get closer to Zazie and to say "I don't know why, but I feel like this year is gonna be a good one". Then all of them are supposed to give mishevious looks to the others, and then to press all their buzzers simultaneously, looking very convinced (and Mika wins the convicted face contest by a lanslide, he was actually almost creepy :aah: ). Anyway, it was suposed to be short, no more than a couple of minutes... except that Zazie was having a massive giggle. So they had to do it like 15 times, and I think part of it will end up in the bloopers because it was pretty hilarious... even when Mika began to get really tired of it and was about to hit Zazie every time she began to laugh again :bonk: .

But the biggest "what the heck??!!" moment is about this crazy Azerbaijani. He just had to arrive for it to be obvious that he would be trying to hard.
Except that our 4 coaches can't see him. And the guy is making very strange (and quite scary.) things with his voice. So they are getting curious - it's not even vocally interesting, but it's too strange not to get curious. And they KNOW they shouldn't turn, really we could see on their faces they knew it was a mistake but their curiosity won anyway and they all press the buzzer... and if there was ever one time when they would have wished their seats to keep turning until they came back to their initial position, I swear it was that one.
Then comes the weirdest (and longest) "please come in my team" mendatory moment, as in fact NO ONE wanted him and they were all trying to push him to go on the other ones teams. It's not just the look of the guy, it's a ful pack of him being hiarious for five minutes but you could see he was gonna be insupportable pretty quickly. And also he never stops talking, like never ever. But you can't understand what's the purpose of what he is saying. You can't not laugh because he is so sure of him but he's... I mean,  you'll see, it's not that we were mocking him, it's just that he was too much... much much. Actually he was doing it on purpose, it's the character he is playing, and for sure you can't not notice him: he's not trying to make himself likeable, he's just "me me me me me me".  He'll even manage to confess that he didn't even know the 4 coaches before a couple of days ago, and have listened to them the day before but don't like any of them Xd (and so came from Mika "well, you just said you hate all of us, at least we're on a equal footing!").  
And Mika to get all excited, screaming "no but it's cool, you go in Zazie's team, she's perfect for you!!!". A good half an hour later we're stuck between laughing while watching the coaches strugling with him and praying for him to go away because we'd like to go to bed before 5 am. The three guys aren't even trying anymore and so it is the poor Zazie who ends up with this phenomena. And Mika is so relieved that he lost all his control and begins to jump in the middle of the stage while singing and dancing "Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying Aliiiiiiiiive" . We were laughing so hard I couldn't breathe (and then the guy came back because they had to redo the "I choose Zazie" take, but thing is he didn't even know how she was called...).

Now, do we talk about the fact that he destroyed Florent's seat or not? Oh yes let's talk about it. As he was 'pretending' to help Florent by 'pretending' to push his seat to make it turn... he sort of forgot to pretend and began to push the thing like crazy for real. And so obviously the thing didn't like it, and stayed stuck in the middle of turning. No way to put it right again so Florent has to do a full concurrent debrief standing up in front of his seat, and during all that time Mika was purposely watching on the other side of Florent, like "bad luck for him but not my fault at all, me not concerned at all :fisch: ". And the thing is I am certain that by pretending not to be interested at all he really thought nobody will realise it was his fault...

And as he knows how to remind everyone that there's this little part inside him that will always be 5, you should have seen his reaction when he saw his face zoomed in the TV screen. Well he started by asking them to stop doing that, because he didn't really fancied having a zoomed shot of his nose ... but then he decided that it was actually quite a good occasion to check on all his funny faces. All coming with deep comments, like "Han my teeth are white!! Oh no wait! Hey watch that, I have a yellow tooth!"

Also came this terrible moment when we had a wonderful contestant, full of energy and fantastic voice, and she put the place on fire... but they didn't buzz. Well in fact Mika did but too late (I think he didn't expect the song to end that abruptly). So after that he was yelling NO PLEASE CAN WE DO IT AGAIN I BUZZED!!! BUT IT WAS TOO LATE!!! He really is disapointed. And just before leaving the girl says "but Mika I don't know if you remember but we've met already" and Mika to scream again "YES I KNOW!" (and then from around me I hear the girls say "oh but it's the woman from the Comedia!!") and then Mika to explain that she sang with him at some gig and she was amazing and so funny because she improvised a lot and so he's even more gutted... (and so it was actually the chorister who drove him crazy in an hilarious way at the Comedia  private gig in june. Except she had a new haircut and so no one has recognised her :P  ).

We also had some touching moments. Like this lovely french canadian girl in her beautiful white dress, coming here with her violin and playing and singing and smiling and being super cute and moving. So every coach wants her. Mika was the last one to buzz but he is still fighting tooth and nail for her. As the others do, except Florent, weirdly enough.
And it lasts. For a very long time. And as she is about to choose, she's loosing her words, she is very moved and is having a hard time to talk. So to help her to relax Florent tells her, in a joke "it's okay you can just play violin!". And she begins to raise her violin, and the audience going all "oh but she didn't understand it was a joke!" 
But she did understand. But she has decided that it would be her way of giving her answer and... she begins to play Happy Ending. And it was such a beautiful moment, Mika recognising the song al of a sudden and jumping out of his seat to go and take her in his arms and make her turn, with this white dress turning around them, and then he puts her on the floor, take her head in his hands and kisses her forefront, while the 3 other coaches are watching without understanding until he explains to them that "This was my song". Really, it was so, so beautiful and I hope it will render well on television because us there got goosebumps.
After she left Florent said to Mika "I didn't even try to, because I knew. When the 3 of us turned, she was happy but she didn't change. When you turned, she had a massive charge of renewed energy and so I knew there was nothing to do"  :wub:

And now comes the moment when, as usual.... I am too lazy to write a conclusion  B)
  • Like 17

Amazing report as usual, Melyssa!!!! Thank you so much for taking time to write it :flowers2: I wish I could be there for these blind auditions but I've already traveled so much for concerts this year (and I'm always a bit pain asking translations etc, lol!). I loved watching these recordings previous years and being there made such a big difference for watching the show later. So many details in your report, sounds you had a fab time  :)

Thank you so much for your fantastic report Melyssa :huglove::bow::pray: You just made my day :woot_jump::swoon:

:wub2:  :flowers2:

Amazing report as usual, Melyssa!!!! Thank you so much for taking time to write it :flowers2: I wish I could be there for these blind auditions but I've already traveled so much for concerts this year (and I'm always a bit pain asking translations etc, lol!). I loved watching these recordings previous years and being there made such a big difference for watching the show later. So many details in your report, sounds you had a fab time  :)

Thanks :wub2: . I thought about you you know, it was strange having no one to translate to  :aah:  (but it wasn't a pain last year, you know that. On the contrary as I realised on monday having to translate made me listen to them. Now that you weren't there I was such a dissipated child I didn't listen to half of it  :stifle:  )

• Like 2