[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

:lmfao:

His smile is worth getting a virus :wink2:

Oh boy it is ! I really didn't expect it, you know he looked like he was somewhere else in his own bubble, and I was just staring at the coaches, and my stare met his and I smiled and he smiled back and my heart  :wub:  *tries to keep it cool  :mf_rosetinted: *

• Like 5

Oh boy it is ! I really didn't expect it, you know he looked like he was somewhere else in his own bubble, and I was just staring at the coaches, and my stare met his and I smiled and he smiled back and my heart  :wub:  *tries to keep it cool  :mf_rosetinted: *

It's so wonderful isn't it :wub2: I'm so happy for you :huglove:

• Like 1

It's so wonderful isn't it :wub2: I'm so happy for you :huglove:

Thank you so much, you're amazing  :biggrin2:

I know I'm a bit late with responding, but a very lovely report Amy! :thumb_yello:

You're not late at all, thank you !  :biggrin2:

Aww wonderful report. :wub2: Very happy for you! :D

Thankies  :wub:  I'm gonna try to go again in January for the finals ! If I do, I'll make sure to write another report  :thumb_yello:

I'm so sick though, worse than yesterday  :naughty: Blame it on the...Mika  :naughty:

• Like 2

Thankies  :wub:  I'm gonna try to go again in January for the finals ! If I do, I'll make sure to write another report  :thumb_yello:

I'm so sick though, worse than yesterday  :naughty: Blame it on the...Mika  :naughty:

That would be amazing if you would be able to go again! I keep my fingers crossed for you! :biggrin2:

I hope you feel better soon! :hug:  That stupid Mika, making other people sick. :wags_finger:  .. I can't stay mad at him for long though, that poor guy. :naughty:

Aaand now I have Blame it on the Girls in my head. :mikacool:  

That would be amazing if you would be able to go again! I keep my fingers crossed for you! :biggrin2:

I hope you feel better soon! :hug:  That stupid Mika, making other people sick. :wags_finger:  .. I can't stay mad at him for long though, that poor guy.  :naughty:

Aaand now I have Blame it on the Girls in my head. :mikacool:  

Poor Mika, he's all sick and stuff, I wanted to hug him so much when I saw him all tired and stuff ! I'm not kidding, he almost fell asleep on the chair  :naughty:

Good, I love sticking Mika songs in other people's minds  :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

Amy, I really appreciate your detailed report. I read it over and over. Thanks to your report, I felt like I was there with you and other fans. :-) I think MIKA needs full rest. I'm worried...I also hope you get better soon. I know it's freezing cold in France when it rains. Thanks again!!

• Like 1

Amy, I really appreciate your detailed report. I read it over and over. Thanks to your report, I felt like I was there with you and other fans. :-) I think MIKA needs full rest. I'm worried...I also hope you get better soon. I know it's freezing cold in France when it rains. Thanks again!!

Ohh thank you so much, that's so nice ! It is cold these days yes, and it rained in Paris right before we entered the studios. Everyone was freezing  :naughty:

AmyWings, thank you so much for your report. I always enjoy reading reports very very much. I´m sorry you are ill now and hope you are well soon again. :flowers2:

Thank you for reading it  :thumb_yello:  And thanks, I hope Mika and I will get better soon (so weird to say it that way  :teehee: )

• Like 1

Poor Mika, he's all sick and stuff, I wanted to hug him so much when I saw him all tired and stuff ! I'm not kidding, he almost fell asleep on the chair  :naughty:

Good, I love sticking Mika songs in other people's minds  :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

Aww bless him. :wub2::naughty: You should've hugged him. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

AmyWings, I loved your vivid report about going to "The Voice" and now I have so many questions to you.. :facepalm:  Because watching all this live is different from watching The Voice on TV, where some things gotta be changed in order to fit into TV program.

What do you thing, how did the situation change with revenue of Garou and absence of Jenifer? Because I love them both also  :)

Aww bless him. :wub2::naughty: You should've hugged him. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

If I had the occasion, don't you think I would have done it?  :naughty:

AmyWings, I loved your vivid report about going to "The Voice" and now I have so many questions to you.. :facepalm:  Because watching all this live is different from watching The Voice on TV, where some things gotta be changed in order to fit into TV program.

What do you thing, how did the situation change with revenue of Garou and absence of Jenifer? Because I love them both also  :)

Sure ! Well I was surprised by how the show is actually not shot at all in the order first of all, and how much they're not filming properly for the show (they film all the time but you know, the good bits are for the show the rest is just either cut off or put in the behind the scenes), like it feels like a giant family reunion, really relaxed and in a good spirit all along. I think Garou is amazing and they all love him! And he shares that love for them as well, it honestly feels like watching friends having fun altogether :) Mika also hugged a little girl at one point before the break, forgot to mention that. The girl who was maybe 8 was like 4 meters away from me, that was so cute  :wub:

Sure ! Well I was surprised by how the show is actually not shot at all in the order first of all, and how much they're not filming properly for the show (they film all the time but you know, the good bits are for the show the rest is just either cut off or put in the behind the scenes), like it feels like a giant family reunion, really relaxed and in a good spirit all along. I think Garou is amazing and they all love him! And he shares that love for them as well, it honestly feels like watching friends having fun altogether :) Mika also hugged a little girl at one point before the break, forgot to mention that. The girl who was maybe 8 was like 4 meters away from me, that was so cute  :wub:

Thank you so much for answering! Yeah right and everything that is left behind the scenes is usually the most interesting part! That's why I'm so interested! Glad that you enjoyed your time there! Yeah I'm sure it was and maybe that girl have caught Mika's flu virus as well  :naughty:

Hey guys! So, I went to The Voice yesterday and I wrote a tiny ugly little report in French (for now, I'm about to translate it in English). I thought you might enjoy it  :naughty:

(BTW, there isn't too many spoilers about the candidates as I didn't write much about them.)

Rapport émission The Voice du 15 décembre 2015 (deuxièmes battles)

Je vais essayer de vraiment condenser tout ce qui s'est passé de la manière la plus précise possible. Je suis donc arrivée au plateau sous une pluie battante, attendu avec une amie que l'on soit placées après être passées aux vestiaires. Le stress monte un peu évidemment, on croise Goupil, le mec qui fait les bêtisiers à la fin de l'émission, puis nous sommes amenées au gradin de droite, le meilleur endroit selon moi : vue sur l'ensemble des coachs (et du côté de Mika qui est à droite en regardant de derrière les fauteuils), l'ensemble du ring des battles spécialement refait cette année, ainsi que les musiciens qui sont au fond sur une petite scène surélevée. Nous sommes au premier rang, mais on nous informe que derrière nous viendront les familles des candidats (nous avons donc été dans le champ des caméras pendant l'ensemble de l'émission), mais ça a aussi ses avantages : les coachs regardaient souvent dans notre direction à cause des réactions des familles.

Bref, le chauffeur de salle nous dit ce qu'il faut faire, les lumières sont testés, Nikos, le présentateur, arrive et l'émission commence. Une prise de la musique des coachs (Emmenez-moi version remasterisée de Aznavour) est faite spécialement pour les musiciens, puis le public et enfin les coachs qui arrivent un à un. Un sourire me traverse lorsque je remarque le costume de Mika : une veste et un pantalon assortis, bleu foncé avec des formes d'yeux d'une multitude de couleurs cousu dessus. Du Mika classe et dérangé tout craché. Ils chantent leur chanson, Mika ne se perd pas dans les paroles ce qui est un miracle que Nikos fait remarquer une fois la prise enregistrée.

Les coachs s'installent dans leur fauteuil et la candidate de l'année dernière, Baptista, fait son apparition pour chanter une chanson en cover. Une fois sa prestation finie, les battles peuvent commencer. La première chanson est ''The Show Must Go On » de Queen qui a mis le feu à la salle et rendu fou Mika, dont l’énergie déclinera un peu au fur et à mesure de l'émission. En effet, il était malade et n'arrêtait pas de tousser, à tel point que Nikos lui demanda de s'arrêter si jamais il en ressentait le besoin, avant d'enchaîner par un conseil d'une recette maison contre la toux sous l'hilarité générale : du thé, du miel et beaucoup de Whiskey. Il remarqua aussi après avoir lui-même toussé que Mika était la cause de sa maladie car il l'avait « embrassé » (personne ne sait dans quel sens il a voulu dire ça haha).

Les prestations s'enchaînent, les talents sont tous très talentueux et les départager est compliqué pour les coachs. Mika en a perdu son français plus d'une fois (mais on sent sa dyslexie sous-jacente quand même), avec des expressions toutes nouvelles telles que « l'unitilité de continuer », « au même temps » ou encore « j'ai senti ton mal à l'aise » que j'ai trouvé absolument mignon.

Après une prestation et en parlant d'une candidate, Mika sort tranquillement : « J'aime bien sa gueule » et sous un air penaud se fait reprendre par Nikos qui lui demande de la refaire sans dire « gueule ». Il était perdu et n'a pas su quoi faire alors il n'a rien redit à part un charabia incompréhensible.

Plus tard, une autre expression a fait rire les 500 personnes du studio. En voulant faire une comparaison entre un candidat, sa voix et les sensations qu'elle procure, Mika a dit que c'était « comme être dans les bois, à 3 heure du matin, seul ». Nikos en riant a donc renchérit en parlant du bois de boulogne, et les autres coachs se sont gentiment moqués de Mika qui encore une fois essayait de garder son sérieux entre deux toux et verre d'eau fraîche.

Le break est arrivé, et Mika voulait aller chercher ses chiennes pour les promener, mais on ne les a jamais vu et il est revenu en retard de la pause, et pas au bon moment. Nikos venait d'annoncer Florent quand la tête de Mika est apparu sous les rires des spectateurs. Une fois de plus, il est reparti comme si de rien n'était, un air d'enfant penaud affiché sur le visage.

Les prestations reprennent, Garou a prit la manie de Mika de monter sur son siège, les coiffeuses essayent tant bien que mal de recoiffer Mika entre deux prises mais ça ou rien, c'était pareil, Florent (qui est drôlement petit en vrai!) a du mal à choisir entre deux candidates et un talent se faire repêcher par Mika. Un autre le sera également par Zazie (ou etait-ce Garou?) plus tard dans la soirée.

A un moment, j'ai vu Mika appuyé sur le buzzer pour récuperer un second talent mais il n'a pas marché malgré ses trois tentatives. Le jeu a donc surement été faussé puisqu'il aurait du avoir ce talent. Juste après ça, des techniciens sont venus sur le plateau, ont enlevé une dalle du sol (Nikos a d'ailleurs mimiqué l'émission Fort Boyard), les buzzers doivent être reliés en dessous. Personne n'a rien dit à ce sujet cependant, donc je ne peux pas affirmer à 100 % qu'il a voulu ce talent (bien que je ne sois pas folle).

Après une prestation, Mika a parlé d'un souvenir qu'il avait étant petit d'un défilé avec des chars, et pendant que l'émission continuait, comptait sur ses doigts pendant 2 minutes avant de se tourner vers Florent tout content et de lui faire « 6 ! » avec les mains avant de jouer à des jeux de mains avec lui pendant 10 minutes. Mika avait donc 6 ans quand il a vu ces chars dans la rue. Ses maths et ses anecdotes sont...fabuleuses haha. Nikos a également enchaîné sur l'histoire des chars en mentionnant la Gay Pride, et Mika l'a regardé les yeux pleins de questions. Après ça, Nikos l'a interpellé pour lui dire « que ça n'a rien de personnel hein ! ». Je ne me souviens pas avoir vu Mika lui répondre spécialement, il lui a juste souris.

Quelques moments d'émotions plus tard, les prestations sont fini et le débriefing commence. A ce stade, Mika qui se retenait de tousser constamment, commençait à littéralement tomber de fatigue (on pouvait voir ses yeux se fermer tout seul). Dans l'ensemble, sa maladie l'a rendu un peu moins dynamique que d'habitude mais tout était très Mikaien quand même !

Mon amie et moi l'avons attendu à la sortie, et bien que d'habitude il s'arrête toujours pour dire bonne nuit, cette fois-ci il est directement reparti en van (ce qui est tant mieux, va dormir et te soigner Mika ! Fait comme Nikos t'a dit : « prend un ibuprofène et au dodo »). Sa maman conduisait sa voiture juste derrière le van, ce qui nous a surpris.

Voilà. Je ne sais pas trop comment finir ce petit résumé un peu maladroit, à part en disant que c'était une très belle expérience que je souhaite à tout le monde, que les coachs et les gens qui travaillent sur le plateau sont tous excessivement gentils et drôles, ah, et que ça fait toujours bizarre quand Mika te regarde droit dans les yeux et te rend ton sourire ! (Je vous l'avais dit, être devant les familles en mouvement attire les yeux des coachs, héhé). Vous pouvez me haïr, je vous l'autorise. ;)

TRANSLATION

Report of the second battles of The Voice - 15th December 2015

So, I'm gonna try to condense what happened as precisely as possible. I arrived to the studio under pouring rain (see what I did there) and waited with a friend for ages. Stress is rising a bit, we saw Goupil, the guy who's always doing his little Q&A with the coaches after the show, before people placed us in the right bleachers, the best place in my opinion because we had full view of the coaches, the new set for the battles in a form of a ring and the musicians that were in the back on a little stage. Plus, Mika was on the right as well so we got to have him really close to us. We were on the first row, and some cameraman told us we'd have the families of the candidates right behind us, which meant we had the camera shooting on us the whole evening  :naughty: But that had its advantages, I'll talk about it later  :thumb_yello:

Anyways, the warm up guy tells us what we have to do, the lights are tested, Nikos, the presenter, comes in and the show begins. A first take of the song that the coaches were about to sing ("Emmenez-moi" from Aznavour slightly changed) is taken only for the musiciens, then one for us and one for the coaches who are announced one by one, Mika being the last. A smile shows up on my face when I also noticed his outfit: a dark blue suit with colorful eyes sewn all over it. Classy and crazy Mika strikes again!  :naughty:  They all sing the song, Mika doesn't mix up the lyrics which is a miracle Nikos was willing to point out after the shot was done!

The coaches then went to their seats, and Baptista, a candidate from last year, came on stage to cover a song. Once she finished, the battles began. The first song was "Show Must Go On" by Queen which drove Mika insanely happy (although his energy declined a little bit throughout the night) and set the tone of the night. Indeed, Mika was sick  :( He kept coughing and coughing some more the whole time, so much that Nikos even told him to "take a break if he needed to" and gave him a little homemade remedy: tea, honey and a lot of whiskey  :naughty: He actually said after he himself coughed that he got also sick because of Mika, because he shouldn't have "kissed him" (nobody knows if he was talking about an actual kiss or just a "hello" kiss  :naughty: )

The performances go by fast and it's hard for everyone to keep a candidate and not the other one because they are all amazing in their own way. Mika lost sense of his french multiple times through those hard times and invented some new words and phrases like "esuless (useless)", "In the same time (at the same time)" or "I felt your uncomfortable (I felt your uneasiness)" which made everyone laugh  :naughty:  I found it absolutely adorable (although part of it was probably because of his dislexia as well).

Later on, another one of those precious Mika-fails made the 500 people present in the public laugh. By wanting to compare a candidate, his voice and the sensations, he said "it feels like in the woods at 3am, alone". Nikos immediately talked about the "Bois de boulogne" (famous for being full of prostitutes) and everyone nicely teased Mika who looked quite unfased  :naughty: He also said after a performance and about a girl that he "liked his face" but he used a swearword in french so Nikos told him to do it again but without this word and he looked lost and messed up his take.

After awhile, about 3 hours in, the break arrived and Mika wanted to walk his dogs, so he left the room. But there wasn't enough time so we never ended up seing the dogs and when Nikos asked for the coaches to show up again, nobody could find Mika  :shocked: Nikos asked for Florent to come and that's when Mika showed up, in the wrong time, so he came back inside with the look of a 5 year old caught doing something bad on his face  :naughty:

The performances start again. Garou took the habit of Mika of sitting on top of the arms of the chair, and twice the hairdresser tried to fix Mika's hair but, honestly, that didn't change anything! Mika was shaking his head all the time anyways haha. Florent (who's really tine in real life!) has troubles chosing a candidate and Mika saves another one. Later on, a second one, a girl, is saved as well by either Garou or Zazie, I can't remember exactly.

At one point though, I saw Mika pressing on the button to save a second talent, 3 times, but nothing happened! So the game might be "faked" a little bit because he should have saved this girl... Right after that, some techniciens came on the ring, took off one of the slabs on the floor (making Nikos parody another show here in France called "Fort Boyard"). The buttons might be all linked underneath, so that would explain why Mika's button didn't work. But does that mean that the game is a LIE NOW  :shocked: Haha, I might be crazy but I honestly saw him try three times to press it.

Anyways, after one performance, Mika started talking about a memory he had when he was around 5 of a parade he saw in the streets, and tanks, and while the show went on, he was counting something on his fingers, looking really concentrated. After like 2 whole minutes, I saw him turn towards Florent and show him the numer "6" with his fingers ! So Mika was 6 when that happened. A+ for the interesting anecdotes and bad grades in maths  :naughty: He then proceeded to play with Florent's hands on and off for 10 minutes. What a child ! Oh, and about the tanks, Nikos mentionned something about the Gay Pride and Mika looked confused, so when the take was done Nikos said to him that, basically, "hey, nothing personnal, just a joke" haha.

A few emotional moments later, the performances are done and the debriefing begins and lasts fir about 15 more minutes. At this point, Mika constantly refrained himself from coughing and legit was falling asleep in his chair (his eyes even shut for 10 seconds before he suddenly came back to himself like ''Oops''  :teehee: ) Altogether he was a bit less energetic than usual but he was still...Mika ! Do I even need to say anything more to explain what that means?  :naughty:

My friend and I waited for him after the show, but although he usually stops and says goodnight, this time his van didn't stop, which I'm actually glad he didn't because, boy he needed to rest and take that advice that Nikos gave him ! What was surprising though was that his mum was driving his car right behind the van  :shocked: Didn't expect that one ! 

Voilà. Overall, I don't know what to say to end this little report, but it was a wonderful experience that I wish everyone could live ! Oh, and yeah, Mika did smile and stare back at me at one point which, not gonna lie, made me melt a little  :D The perks of being right behind the families is that the coaches looked in our direction a lot ! Told ya ! You are allowed to hate me a little, but not too long  :P I hope this little report pleased you, it's not perfect and I'm tired because I just came back from Paris a few hours ago, but I had to write it before it was too confused in my head.

Amy, thank you for your lovely report :flowers2: ! Poor MIKA, hope he will get better soon.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for answering! Yeah right and everything that is left behind the scenes is usually the most interesting part! That's why I'm so interested! Glad that you enjoyed your time there! Yeah I'm sure it was and maybe that girl have caught Mika's flu virus as well  :naughty:

Yeah ! I didn't know that the "behind the scenes'' were like 80% of the show  :naughty:

That's probably the case, poor girl coughing at school  :naughty:

Amy, thank you for your lovely report :flowers2: ! Poor MIKA, hope he will get better soon.

I hope too and thank you  :hug:

Yeah he does  :(  He had that "poor thing" look the whole evening, it was quite sad, but he still managed to be his bubbly self at times, so that's that  :thumb_yello:

hope you are feeling better, he looks better on his IG posts today

I wish I could go too, but my family life makes it complicated ...I could go a few times in the past , so I guess I shouldn't complain ...bad Mikavirus :aah: He has had to cover his head to fight it , have you seen his latest Mikainstagram? :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I wish I could go too, but my family life makes it complicated ...I could go a few times in the past , so I guess I shouldn't complain ...bad Mikavirus :aah: He has had to cover his head to fight it , have you seen his latest Mikainstagram? :naughty:

You're talking about that crazy christmas hat?  :naughty: He's cute  :teehee: The hat makes his ears fold, he looks like a little elf  :hug:

Edited by AmyWings
  • Like 2

Yes :biggrin2: I love it so much I made it my facebook profile pic :wub2:

Now that's commitment  :biggrin2:

Uh, I want to see Mika again ! I hope next time I'm seing him (probably in January for the finals of The Voice) I can exchange one or two words or hug him  :biggrin2:

• Like 1