[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

TF1

The Voice : Bonnes fêtes de la part des coachs de The Voice !

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/bonnes-fe-de-part-coachs-de-the-voice.html

Malgré leur emploi du temps chargé, les coachs de The Voice ont tenu à vous adresser leurs vœux pour les fêtes, et à chacun son style personnel. Ce sera en chanson pour Garou et son joli accent québécois, en mode président de la République pour Madame Zazie (quelque chose à nous annoncer, d’ailleurs ?), et plus classique pour Florent Pagny et Mika. C'est une pluie de jolies choses que notre jury de choc vous souhaite, en attendant de les retrouver pour une cinquième saison de The Voice, bientôt de retour sur vos écrans ! Et de la part de MYTF1 : Joyeux fêtes à tous !

re-uploaded to YouTube

a part of Mika

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

GUYS! The finals are the 9th and 12th January (my birthday  :wub: ) and I'M RETURNING TO THE VOICE FOR THE 12TH  :D  Get ready for another report then !  :P

I am very happy for you !! A very nice present for your birthday actually !!

I would love to come but it's during my exams !! :sneaky2:

Enjoy ! I'll be waiting your report :P

Edited by Prunjou
  • Like 1

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Hi, Guys.

Please, someone would tell me:

- Where can I by the ticket for the Voice? -

I want to go there like Amy did!

Could you give me some link, please?

Hi, Guys.

Please, someone would tell me:

- Where can I by the ticket for the Voice? -

I want to go there like Amy did!

Could you give me some link, please?

Hi sweetie :huglove:

This is where you can try to get a tick for The Voice. You need to open an account, then ask for your ticket. It is free, but you have to be lucky because it's like a lottery, sometimes you win a tick, sometimes you don't win , but you can always try to go some other time. If you want to be sure to go, you have to attend another show prior to The Voice (because they need audience for some shows) , if you attend the show they need audience for, but it can be a few days before The Voice, so you have to be in Paris for several days, you are sure you will get your tick for The Voice. Once you are accepted, you need to check yourself on the site 24 hours before The Voice show you are going to and say you will attend, or else they won't let you in. Then you can attend the show , you will need to show your ID at the entrance or else you won't get in. You have to leave all your belongings before you go into the studio, coats, handbags, phones are not allowed inside the studio. Try to be as early as you can to make sure there' s still room. They usually give sandwiches before the show and small bottles of water during the show because it's hot in the studio. You will be standing or seated from what O read on the site. Now here is the link: 

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/271/the_voice_epreuve_ultime

If you need help with French PM me here and let me know on twitter @crazyaboutmika , so I can explain to you here . Good luck and I hope you can go :huglove:

Also @agencecassandra is their twitter and they give updates there , so you might want to follow it as well as on facebook. 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/7414/the_voice_epreuve_ultime

Terms of shooting
  • Sitting and standing

Book your seats
  • On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 18:15
    Studios Lendit
    12 Rue André Campra
    93210 La Plaine - Saint-Denis

• On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 18:15
    Studios Lendit
    12 Rue André Campra
    93210 La Plaine - Saint-Denis

Create an account or log in to reserve your seats

• Like 2

Hi sweetie :huglove:

This is where you can try to get a tick for The Voice. You need to open an account, then ask for your ticket. It is free, but you have to be lucky because it's like a lottery, sometimes you win a tick, sometimes you don't win , but you can always try to go some other time. If you want to be sure to go, you have to attend another show prior to The Voice (because they need audience for some shows) , if you attend the show they need audience for, but it can be a few days before The Voice, so you have to be in Paris for several days, you are sure you will get your tick for The Voice. Once you are accepted, you need to check yourself on the site 24 hours before The Voice show you are going to and say you will attend, or else they won't let you in. Then you can attend the show , you will need to show your ID at the entrance or else you won't get in. You have to leave all your belongings before you go into the studio, coats, handbags, phones are not allowed inside the studio. Try to be as early as you can to make sure there' s still room. They usually give sandwiches before the show and small bottles of water during the show because it's hot in the studio. You will be standing or seated from what O read on the site. Now here is the link:

http://www.emissions-tv.com/emissions/271/the_voice_epreuve_ultime

If you need help with French PM me here and let me know on twitter @crazyaboutmika , so I can explain to you here . Good luck and I hope you can go :huglove:

Also @agencecassandra is their twitter and they give updates there , so you might want to follow it as well as on facebook.

Thanks for explaining! I had forgotten to confirm my presence when I went but they let me in regardless so don't freak out took much if you forget (cause you have to confirm before 1pm) :) Don't forget your ticket and ID though! And be prepared if you're sitting cause the bleachers aren't comfy one bit ????

I had forgotten to confirm my presence when I went but they let me in regardless so don't freak out took much if you forget (cause you have to confirm before 1pm) :) Don't forget your ticket and ID though! And be prepared if you're sitting cause the bleachers aren't comfy one bit ????

Well that was luck because I saw that happen, people not allowed to get in because they didn't confirm and the place was full, so so just in case try not to forget next time ;) . (also on saturday there is more people asking for places so they block the confirmation option once it's full: don't wait for the last minute to confirm, sometimes it closes 2 hours before the announced time)

Anyway, my 100th report of The Voice, 3 weeks late: I am trying to break my own record of lateness  :aah:

"Mika, why are you the only one still up? Again?"

I am so very late (let's face it: I was feeling lazy) and so I am gonna put 2 sessions in one report (so the battles of Tuesday the 15th and Thursday the 17th of december) because, like last year, I can't manage to be interested by battles and end up travelling in my head, watching Mika yawning, not listening to a thing they're saying (and it's even worse now that I have no one to translate to Xd). Also, as we already stated that my memory is a disaster I've managed to forget everything in 3 weeks and can't even make sense of half my notes. And that's how I end up with my shortest report in 2 years of the voice recording, hurray! (Also, obviously, don't ask me what songs he chose for his contestants because... dunno, don't remember :doh: )

For the rest, let's start by stating that Mika was sick, and very well sick . He was oozing fever on tuesday night, and he was coughing like mad and... well he was having micro naps, but real ones. He looked like me falling asleep when not needed :lol3:  (except that I have less cameras pointing at my face. Also he was taking notes with his little pen and his little notebook, which he doesn't do usually, so he REALLY was looking like me :aah: ).
For the last recording session 2 days later he was still coughing a bit but he was far better. His voice was back, as well as the usual energy which makes him act like a clown for half the night. 

But then he was quite spoiled, our sick boy, in between Nikos who wanted to give him honey (and Garou who wanted to give him whisky because 'it kills the bacterias" (let's add right now that Garou was sick too on 2d night, bust mostly... a bit drunk)), and his little cup of infusion with meds in it (which made him run after everyone taking his cup, screaming "NO YOU MUST NOT DO THAT!!!".
On one night we had a group of nurses in the audience, and so Nikos said to Mika that they were all ready to take care of him if needed. Seeing it was only women Garou and Florent suddendy found out they were very sick too and needed nurses indeed. Seeing it was only women Mika took his very deep voice and said "no no it's okay my voice is back thank you".  :lol3:

Anyway, he's sick but he still have to sing the opening song. On tuesday his voice stops on higher notes, on thursday a photograph is masking the prompter so he gets the lyrics wrong. I don't know if they managed to get a good tape on saturday but I do hope or else the director will have quite a puzzle to do as they didn't ask them to redo it  :doh46: .

Yet he was in a singing mood on this thursday; and as they were getting the set ready he kept himself busy by singing Florent's new song as if it was a piece of Opera. He'll get Garou and Zazie in his choirs and gave his representation until the producer told him that we have a tv show to record now, if it's okay for you.

On the other hand it seems that fever has a direct effect on his memory, as he was unable to remember the name of any contestant. It's not just that he was asking them to repeat it a couple of times, but he also had to check on his notebook twice in one sentence. He was even trying to revise during the songs, and you could see him taking his notes and repeating the names of the singers 10 times in a row, trying to fix them in his head. (To his defense, no one has a normal name this year, really. One of them even seems to be out of a factory, as he's called ED14 or something...)

He had his little moment of loneliness when he went mad about an add he had seen when he was 6 (every year at the voice a new add pops up with him xD) and so nobody understood what he was talking about and it weeeent for about 5 minutes. And 5 minutes more when it came back during debriefing "no but I swear she was on a cart! It's not that I am cultured, I walked past it with my mum when I was 6 it wasn't on purpose!"

I don't remember how him and Nikos went to talk about "getting out of the woods" but it ended up with Mika saying to Nikos "No but I say getting out of the woods I'm thinking of Shakespeare you're thinking of Boulogne woods!" (a big park in Paris famous for its prostitutes, dunno if it's a known fact worldwide or just for us ) 

Let's go for random: One night he was attacked by a bug and ended up doing his arm dance to chase it (not so funny to read but always fun to watch :D ). He was very delicate with the contestants, as usual, the winner being this, for a talent a bit too nervous who was moving too much "I like your voice but the sketch you're doing I really don't like it". And of course he invented a lot of cute french idioms that I can't translate, like "ton mal à l'aise" or "des choses qui sont très beaux".

And last but not least, he was scolded more than once, mostly because he kept standing up when everybody was seated. He said at one point that it was because he coughed everytime he seated - which was true indeed: he WAS coughing a lot when seated. But was what really happening was that his energy was back and he was just unable not to move everywhere Xd.

And then... that's all I remember  :mfr_lol:

Thursday was the last recording of the year, so at the exit he did as he has done last year: he came by foot with the dogs to wish a merry Christmas to everyone. It was a bit of a mess but, well, it's not his fault and it was cute of him really :blush-anim-cl: .
  • Like 12

The Voice : Les dessous de la BA événement ! The Voice, bientôt sur TF1

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/dessous-de-ba-evenement-the-voice-bientot-tf1-1.html?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=AC&utm_campaign=

Vous avez découvert, il y a quelques jours, la Bande Annonce événement de la nouvelle saison de "The Voice". Voici en exclu, les coulisses de ce tournage. Zazie, encore toute chamboulée d'être restée acharnée à un filin. Mika, le visage emplâtré, Garou caché sous le décor ou encore Florent Pagny et sa panoplie de parfait aviateur de BD. The Voice revient bientôt sur TF1.. Et les coachs sont prêts à tout pour remporter un nouveau titre... La preuve !

Upload it for you live outside France.

VK 2016.01.04 Behind the scenes : the trailer for The Voice season 5

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a VK video url.
  • Like 7

VIDEO LIST

25712819581_8e5e6f6521_o.jpg

Teaser Trailer

Blind Auditions

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Battle rounds

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

L'Épreuve ultime

Episode 11

Episode 12

LIVE SHOW

Episode 13

Quarter-final

Episode 14

Semi-finale

Episode 15

Final :Update:

Episode 16

Thanks a lot for sharing, Antoine !!

MikaWebsite[.Com!] The Voice (saison 5)

Edited by Kumazzz
updating...
  • Like 7

The Voice : Ambiance rentrée des classes pour le shooting des coachs

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice/videos/coachs-prennent-pause.html

Vous sentez cette odeur ?

C’est celle du retour de The Voice ! Votre émission musicale préférée revient bientôt sur vos écrans, la preuve c’est que nous retrouvons nos coachs en plein shooting photo pour la promo à venir. Et comme vous êtes des VIP pour MYTF1, nous vous entraînons dans les coulisses de cet événement.

Alors, comment se passe un shooting pour nos profs de choc ?

C’est simple, la musique sur le plateau est indispensable pour Mika, une série de cascades et un véritable investissement physique pour Zazie et enfin une « préparation psychologique » pour Garou qui prépare son âme !

Rien que ça !

VK 2016.01.08 Behind the scene of Photo shoot

YT

• Like 2

I found this,looks like the start of the show could be delayed even more: http://offremedia.com/the-voice-saison-5-sera-diffusee-a-partir-du-30-janvier-ou-du-6-fevrier-2016-sur-tf1/template=page/

THE VOICE SAISON 5 SERA DIFFUSÉE À PARTIR DU 30 JANVIER OU DU 6 FÉVRIER 2016 SUR TF1

Le 18/12/2015

c982c2f3d9e8befb4f86210ab972e024.jpg

Dans le cadre des préventes d’espaces publicitaires envoyées au marché, la date de diffusion de la nouvelle saison de The Voice, le show de TF1 qui a réuni plus de 7,1 M de téléspectateurs en moyenne en 2015, a été annoncée au 30 janvier 2016 avec une possibilité de décalage au 6 février.
Le jury sera composé cette année de Zazie, Garou, Florent Pagny et Mika.

• Like 1