[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

:) Thanks a million AmyWings - for your looong and lovely report!! :hug:  I've also watched your performances , in another thread, covering MIKA songs - you're really fantastic!!!   :fisch:  :wub:  So talented - hope to hear more from you... :wink2:

Love,love

me

• Like 1

:) Thanks a million AmyWings - for your looong and lovely report!! :hug: I've also watched your performances , in another thread, covering MIKA songs - you're really fantastic!!! :fisch::wub: So talented - hope to hear more from you... :wink2:

Love,love

me

Thank you sooooo much ! I'm flattered :3 ♥

Edited by AmyWings
  • Like 1

I love you so much Amye, I hope you're gonna treasure this gift I'm giving you because it comes with all my heart  :wub:

Haha you're so silly !  :naughty: I still don't know what I did but hey, not gonna complain ! His death stare is something though  :mf_rosetinted:

The feeling is mutual Hon, believe me :hug:

Of course I will, I will preserve it dearly for as long as time allows... both the CD and your heart ;)  :wub2:  

Hehe   :naughty: , I honestly still can't get over it though, you are SO lucky!!! I would have done anything for that to happen to me!!! Exactly, oh wow, I don't know how it didn't penetrate a hole in your soul haha, damn, I bet it is, I can't wait to see it for myself sometime soon :mf_rosetinted:  :fangurl: !!!

• Like 1

But it's great seeing how much fun he has on the show and it's hilarious and wonderful seeing his enthusiasm, and this is what he wants to do.  (Still hoping though that he'll consider the XFactor UK next year, I don't watch it, but if he was a judge I certainly would  :naughty: )

I tried one episode of 'the voice uk' and I do not like the coaches… they are not fun at all…

Then I suddenly rememberd why he chose to do the voice in France. Because he can be in the way he wants to be and not be written with scripts.

• Like 3

VIDEO

The Voice 5 : Les coulisses de la conférence de presse !

Des coachs en forme malgré un Mika aphone et un parterre de journalistes excités de voir ce que leur réserve cette future saison de The Voice… Bienvenue dans les coulisses de la conférence de presse de Voice 5 ! Il y a quelques semaines, cet événement avait lieu dans une prestigieuse salle parisienne devant une foule d’invités. Nos caméras étaient bien évidemment présentes pour filmer ces moments, que nous vous proposons de découvrir dès maintenant ! The Voice est de retour sur vos écrans à partir du 30 janvier à 20h55 sur TF1.

YouTube

Coaching Mika : "Cultivez votre différence !" (la preuve)

http://www.wat.tv/video/coaching-mika-cultivez-votre-7pp27_4cw81_.html

« Écoutez le feu qui brûle dans votre ventre ». Signé : Mika. La semaine prochaine, The Voice revient pour une cinquième saison. Et les coachs ont chacun un conseil à donner aux futurs talents qu’ils rencontreront, afin qu’ils fassent la différence. En parlant de différence, Mika, qui est le premier à prodiguer ses suggestions, incite à les cultiver…

Même dans le look !

Aucun doute quant au fait qu’il sache ce dont il parle, car notre coach aux costumes extravagants est la preuve vivant que se démarquer peut être payant ! Rendez-vous le 30 janvier à 20h55 pour le retour de The Voice.

VK 2016.01.18 Coaching Mika Cultivez votre difference !

YouTube2016.01.18 Coaching Mika Cultivez votre difference !

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

VIDEO

The Voice 5 : Les coulisses de la conférence de presse !

Des coachs en forme malgré un Mika aphone et un parterre de journalistes excités de voir ce que leur réserve cette future saison de The Voice… Bienvenue dans les coulisses de la conférence de presse de Voice 5 ! Il y a quelques semaines, cet événement avait lieu dans une prestigieuse salle parisienne devant une foule d’invités. Nos caméras étaient bien évidemment présentes pour filmer ces moments, que nous vous proposons de découvrir dès maintenant ! The Voice est de retour sur vos écrans à partir du 30 janvier à 20h55 sur TF1.

YouTube

Coaching Mika : "Cultivez votre différence !" (la preuve)

http://www.wat.tv/video/coaching-mika-cultivez-votre-7pp27_4cw81_.html

« Écoutez le feu qui brûle dans votre ventre ». Signé : Mika. La semaine prochaine, The Voice revient pour une cinquième saison. Et les coachs ont chacun un conseil à donner aux futurs talents qu’ils rencontreront, afin qu’ils fassent la différence. En parlant de différence, Mika, qui est le premier à prodiguer ses suggestions, incite à les cultiver…

Même dans le look !

Aucun doute quant au fait qu’il sache ce dont il parle, car notre coach aux costumes extravagants est la preuve vivant que se démarquer peut être payant ! Rendez-vous le 30 janvier à 20h55 pour le retour de The Voice.

VK 2016.01.18 Coaching Mika Cultivez votre difference !

YouTube2016.01.18 Coaching Mika Cultivez votre difference !

:wub2:

Thank you Eriko :huglove:

:wub2:

Thank you Eriko :huglove:

Thank you extremely for this, it is very helpful to me :D!!!

Omg guys, I cannot tell you how frikkin NERVOUS and SCARED and STRESSED it makes me thinking about when I audition for the French voice, (which I'll do if he doesn't come to the UK) because, naturally I want him as my coach, genuinely not just kuz I love him but because he is a musical genius and I believe he could help me get the best out of my voice and just help me expand so much in skill and talent, especially if his voice is anything to go by. I just know he would have so much knowledge, wissom and advice. I mean yes, we would get on like a house on fire, but that's not the main reason XD!!! What if my voice isn't different or unique, I can just sing exceptionally, what then, is that enough to make him turn :o?! Eek!!!

• Like 1

Omg guys, I cannot tell you how frikkin NERVOUS and SCARED and STRESSED it makes me thinking about when I audition for the French voice, (which I'll do if he doesn't come to the UK) because, naturally I want him as my coach, genuinely not just kuz I love him but because he is a musical genius and I believe he could help me get the best out of my voice and just help me expand so much in skill and talent, especially if his voice is anything to go by. I just know he would have so much knowledge, wissom and advice. I mean yes, we would get on like a house on fire, but that's not the main reason XD!!! What if my voice isn't different or unique, I can just sing exceptionally, what then, is that enough to make him turn :o?! Eek!!!

Now that would be awesome if you decided to join the Voice! :)

Just imagine that he would be the only one not to turn! Eek! :o

• Like 1

Now that would be awesome if you decided to join the Voice! :)

Just imagine that he would be the only one not to turn! Eek! :o

Or, think positively, What if he is the only one to turn around and you become the next Kendji ? :lol:

• Like 1

I don't even know you but I wanna hug you! I Hope he comes to UK (even if it's selfish, I just want to be able to understand him , seriously I'm this close to signing up for french or italian lessons !!!) but even if he doesn't and you audition in France, I hope he turns around and you just choose him on-spot ! out of all of the other judges that will turn around too ! 

• Like 1

If you have that opportunity, you SHOULD GO, NOW!! :D it would be super cool if you worked with him ;) I cant even imagineee

• Like 1

You should totally go for it!  I'd be so happy for you, especially if you were in Mika's team and won. :D

• Like 3

Try it!!! :D I'd be very happy for you! :clap: Just try! You can only gain more experiences! :) There's nothing to lose! ;)

• Like 1

I get you SO much Amye ! Everyone keeps telling me I should go to The Voice but I have the opposite problem: I've seen the stress of the show, how the candidates almost lose it right before the lights change and the song begins and it's so much stress I don't know if I could hanlde it. Also, knowing Mika and the other coaches would hear me and possibly NOT turn would be just too much for me, I'd be done with life  :naughty:  :naughty:

• Like 3

I get you SO much Amye ! Everyone keeps telling me I should go to The Voice but I have the opposite problem: I've seen the stress of the show, how the candidates almost lose it right before the lights change and the song begins and it's so much stress I don't know if I could hanlde it. Also, knowing Mika and the other coaches would hear me and possibly NOT turn would be just too much for me, I'd be done with life :naughty::naughty:

What if they turned you? ;)

I would just like to say to all my friends who commented on my post about The Voice, a COLOSSAL thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! All your love and support filled my heart so much, that my eyes filled with tears of love and joy too!!! I feel so blessed to have you all in my life and to have your true support. It means more than I could ever tell you. I love you all <3!!! I am definitely considering it now, doubts aside, because as much as it could all go wrong, it could all go right the same amount XD!!! I'm gonna wait till I finish school first, and in the meantime I will upload here, keep your eyes peeled guys ;) <3 :D!!!

• Like 2

I get you SO much Amye ! Everyone keeps telling me I should go to The Voice but I have the opposite problem: I've seen the stress of the show, how the candidates almost lose it right before the lights change and the song begins and it's so much stress I don't know if I could hanlde it. Also, knowing Mika and the other coaches would hear me and possibly NOT turn would be just too much for me, I'd be done with life  :naughty:  :naughty:

Thank the Lord, feels good when you're not alone :D!!! Well I personally would agree with "everyone", you 100% for definite should whenever you're ready, seriously <3!!! I would be by your side and support you every tiny baby step of the way my love :D #1Fan!!!

Ugh, the stress is unimaginable, like damn. I don't know how they do it.

But if it helps, I've experienced that loads when doing singing competitions and you'd be surprised how after the 1st verse and you hear the crowd's reaction/see their faces/focus solely on your voice and forget your surroundings, you just let go, and use the adrenaline to your advantage sub-consciously.

How about you try singing in front of some small audiences at home to help??? I know that they're nothing to compare to Mika, but it would help for sure I think XD!!! Oh I know... If Mika didn't turn for me... It would destroy me, I'm not sure how I'd be able to sing again, knowing that he rejected me *EEEEEK*!!! You've just gotta focus on the positives Hon, there are as many of them as negatives ;)!!!

• Like 1

Ps guys, I've been thinking about the whole being 'different' thing. Image wise, I've ALWAYS said that I want to die my hair candyfloss pink. But now I think I will go for pastel blue instead to match my eyes, to stand ou, thoughts XD???

Exactly, you should consider going to The Voice. If my voice was good enough, I would run to The Voice ;)

I only saw from you on the video, you know, but I can imagine you with candy colors and it think it will fit you a lot!! But blonde fits you so much, too. Both is ok beauty ;)

Exactly, you should consider going to The Voice. If my voice was good enough, I would run to The Voice ;)

I only saw from you on the video, you know, but I can imagine you with candy colors and it think it will fit you a lot!! But blonde fits you so much, too. Both is ok beauty ;)

Haha, thanks a bunch babe ;)!!! Cool, appreciate your input :D!!!

Thank the Lord, feels good when you're not alone :D!!! Well I personally would agree with "everyone", you 100% for definite should whenever you're ready, seriously <3!!! I would be by your side and support you every tiny baby step of the way my love :D #1Fan!!!

Ugh, the stress is unimaginable, like damn. I don't know how they do it.

But if it helps, I've experienced that loads when doing singing competitions and you'd be surprised how after the 1st verse and you hear the crowd's reaction/see their faces/focus solely on your voice and forget your surroundings, you just let go, and use the adrenaline to your advantage sub-consciously.

How about you try singing in front of some small audiences at home to help??? I know that they're nothing to compare to Mika, but it would help for sure I think XD!!! Oh I know... If Mika didn't turn for me... It would destroy me, I'm not sure how I'd be able to sing again, knowing that he rejected me *EEEEEK*!!! You've just gotta focus on the positives Hon, there are as many of them as negatives ;)!!!

You're the loveliest! I have such a big smile on my face right now. Well baby steps that is, I started singing in front of my dad more regularly, I've sang in front of some friends but it's stressing haha And well I uploaded videos on Youtube on public a few days ago... For the first time ever, took me 4 years to do that !

I'd love to sing for like little karaoke nights or bars but there's not really many of those around here...

AND PLEASE DIE YOUR HAIR CANDYFLOSS THAT'D SUIT YOU SO MUCH OMG. (coming from someone who's literally had almost every color lol). ♥

• Like 1

TV Magazine

du dimanche 24 au samedi 30 janvier 2016
1ère couverture avec Mika et Florent Pagny

https://twitter.com/RomualdFERRER/status/690131240519868416

CZPWswJWIAAVzz1.jpg

2ème couverture avec Mika et Florent Pagny

https://twitter.com/RomualdFERRER/status/690131228461252608

CZPWsICWkAERLPx.jpg

http://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-tv/article/television/90852/the-voice-les-confidences-de-mika-et-florent-pagny.html

The Voice : les confidences de Mika et Florent Pagny

Samedi 30 janvier, The Voice est de retour sur TF1 pour une saison 5.

Dans sa loge des studios du Lendit, où TF1 enregistre The Voice, Florent Pagny attend sagement Mika. Dès que ce dernier arrive, les deux hommes commencent à bavarder, rire, blaguer. Difficile de poser la moindre question... «Je vous ai dit qu'il fallait nous interviewer séparément», s'amuse le coach historique de The Voice. Réunis pour la saison 5 du télécrochet de TF1, les deux artistes buzzent cette année aux côtés de Zazie et Garou. Confidences de deux coachs qui parlent d'une même «voix».

Avec le départ de Jenifer, vos fauteuils sont voisins. Lors des premiers enregistrements, on a l'impression que vous vous chambrez un peu plus, non?
Florent Pagny - Comme on est l'un à côté de l'autre, c'est plus facile. Puis on se connaît mieux...
Mika - On sait qu'il n'y a jamais d'énergie négative dans ce qu'on se dit avec Florent.
FP - Puis, quand on s'aime bien, on se vanne bien! Il ne faut pas aller trop loin. Mais, normalement, ça va, on encaisse tout.

Quel regard portez-vous l'un sur l'autre?
M - Ce qui est intéressant, c'est que les talents qui sont dans l'équipe de Florent évoluent. Il n'a pas un jugement de snob quand il écoute une voix, et moi je déteste les snobs! Aucun d'entre nous ne l'est. On peut trouver de la valeur dans toute sorte de voix et tout style de musique. Moi-même je suis allé vers des voix plus démonstratives ou plus classiques cette saison, des voix qui normalement ne font pas partie de mon équipe...
FP - L'évolution des talents dans nos équipes vient aussi du jeu. Au bout de trois ans pour Mika et de cinq pour moi, nous commençons à comprendre que le parcours peut presque plus nous amuser avec quelqu'un qui n'est pas aussi proche de ce que nous faisons d'habitude.

Comment sait-on qu'on ne fait pas la saison de trop?
FP - Depuis le début, j'attends que la saison soit passée pour faire un bilan. L'année de trop, il faudra la sentir et ne pas se tromper...
M - Je pense qu'il faut écouter son estomac. Si tu es anxieux, si tu es en train de forcer les choses, si tu penses quelque chose et que tu en dis une autre, alors il faut arrêter! Et il faut toujours avoir une sorte d'excitation, un petit peu peur. Dès qu'on devient blasé, on perd la magie du show et cela ne marche pas.

Qu'est-ce que vous trouvez de plus fort chez l'un et chez l'autre en tant que coach?
FP - Mika a des argumentaires sublimes! Il est très séduisant dans ce qu'il développe. Il a toujours ce côté «proche du coeur», avec de la sensibilité. Moi je suis plus dans des phrases courtes, je vais à ce qui touche le plus vite et au plus profond.
M - Moi, c'est À la recherche du temps perdu, ce sont des pages et des pages d'explications. (Rire.) 
FP - Il nous a fait aussi la démonstration que ça ne paie pas toujours...
M - Mais, s'il n'y avait que Florent Pagny, l'émission durerait deux secondes! (Rire.)
FP - S'il n'y avait que moi, ce serait une catastrophe, on est bien d'accord... (Rire.)

PHO77e78e12-c021-11e5-8cf4-67b0a22112b2-

Au départ, votre amitié était mal partie: pour son arrivée parmi les coachs, Mika vous avait envoyé un SMS auquel vous n'aviez pas répondu...
FP - Peut-être parce que je savais que j'allais le voir et lui parler...
M - Non, dans la loge, Florent m'avait dit: «Écoute, la prochaine fois, tu dois m'écrire en français». Et c'est vrai que j'avais écrit le SMS en anglais. Je parle le français, mais je l'écris très mal!

Du coup, Mika, étiez-vous sur vos gardes?
M - Non, franchement, avec Florent, c'est simple.
FP - Mais c'est vrai que, quand tu es arrivé, on t'a dit: «Jenifer est très gentille, Garou aussi, mais, celui dont il faut que tu te méfies, c'est Florent». Je t'ai demandé pourquoi...
M - Et je t'ai répondu: «Aucune idée et basta!» Après quelques jours de tournage ensemble, dans la loge, j'ai mis de la musique et je l'ai saisi par les épaules. Là, il m'a regardé et a commencé à danser. Tout le monde a éclaté de rire!
FP - Ben oui, moi, quand je danse... (Rire.) 
M - Après, c'était cool, on s'est compris, on s'est vraiment super bien entendus.
FP - Il fallait juste deux pas de danse pour qu'il comprenne que j'étais normal aussi.

Être le coach le plus ancien donne-t-il une certaine autorité , Florent? Vous avez donné quelques conseils à Mika au départ...
FP - Je ne lui donne pas de conseils, je lui dis juste ce que je ressens.
M - La première saison, je disais aux talents: «Vous allez faire des disques». Florent me disait: «Arrête de dire ça, car, s'ils n'en font pas, ils vont être déçus». Il avait complètement raison! Mais, cette inconscience que j'avais, c'était aussi positif. Grâce à cela, j'ai pu écouter un mec comme Kendji et le défendre comme un dingue. On n'aurait jamais pu imaginer ce qui s'est passé après... Si quelqu'un nous avait dit: «Le petit mec qui vient de chanter Bella, dans deux ans, il vendra 1,7 million d'albums», on se serait regardés et on lui aurait dit: «T'as bu ou quoi?» Alors il faut être un peu inconscient.

Un mot sur le retour de Garou?
M - C'est un vrai gentil!
FP - (Avec l'accent québécois.) Mon «Galou». C'est comme s'il n'était jamais parti. C'est un gars juste comme nous: normal!

PHO62495216-c021-11e5-8cf4-67b0a22112b2-

• Like 4

You're the loveliest! I have such a big smile on my face right now. Well baby steps that is, I started singing in front of my dad more regularly, I've sang in front of some friends but it's stressing haha And well I uploaded videos on Youtube on public a few days ago... For the first time ever, took me 4 years to do that !

I'd love to sing for like little karaoke nights or bars but there's not really many of those around here...

AND PLEASE DIE YOUR HAIR CANDYFLOSS THAT'D SUIT YOU SO MUCH OMG. (coming from someone who's literally had almost every color lol). ♥

AGH *small scream*

*SPRINTS to YouTube*

Watches Happy Ending.

Likes. Comments. Subscribes.

Near cries.

Falls in love with you all over again ;) <3!!!

Ps thanks, I will do it, can't wait XD!!!

And I uploaded too for the first time on the singers thread I made, AGH XD!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1