[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

Yes guys I'm sorry the link has a problem, I'm currently uploading it on VK instead! Once it's done I'll edit the new link, sorry for the delay :) It should be posted in about an hour or so! I changed the link! Here it is again in case: https://vk.com/video350477144_171841938

THANK YOU  so much for doing this! Now I understand why everyone says he is so sincere in his comments :wub:

• Like 2

Really great voices last night! So great,that when Zazie started to sing in the end,she sounded rather common and insipid  :aah: I understand now why the coaches are so amazed about this season,and Mika's excitement from Twitter  :)

Awww, thanks for doing this!

Edited by Kumazzz
added [spoiler]

Little update guys: I'm halfway done with the translation of the second show. I'll give you a link like I did the first time when it's done! :)

Hon' you are really really awesome! Looking forward to it! Also, do you mind if I want to share your video on Chinese website?

• Like 1

Little update guys: I'm halfway done with the translation of the second show. I'll give you a link like I did the first time when it's done! :)

why don't you ease the pressure off yourself and  just do for the ones who pick him and his funny parts in La Suite?

if you continue to be so wonderfully wonderful, i promise i'll continue to be eternally grateful. :)

why don't you ease the pressure off yourself and  just do for the ones who pick him and his funny parts in La Suite?

I think it wouldn't make much sense to understand only some parts,it's interesting to get all the comments,imo  :wink2:

• Like 1