[The Voice] season-5, France - 2016

Kumazzz

Teaser Clip

The Voice : Samedi à 20h55, l'heure des battles a sonné !

Les auditions à l'aveugle terminées, place aux Battles !

Garou, Zazie, et Florent Pagny ont désormais chacun une équipe composée de seize talents, Mika dix-sept. Des duels au sommet ! Sur le plateau de The Voice transformé en ring, deux talents d'une même équipe vont s'affronter sur une même chanson lors d'un face à face en public. Ils vont devoir donner le meilleur d'eux-mêmes pour espérer poursuivre l'aventure. En effet, à l'issue de cette prestation, leur coach choisira le talent le plus convaincant, celui qui pourra accéder à la prochaine étape du concours (l'épreuve ultime) et se rapprocher ainsi un peu plus des grands shows en direct ! La règle des Battles prévoit la possibilité qu’un autre coach vole un talent. En effet, pour le talent éliminé, tout reste possible. Cette année encore, les trois autres coachs auront la possibilité de "voler" un talent qui n'aura pas été choisi à l'issue de sa battle en appuyant sur le célèbre bouton rouge. Si un seul coach se manifeste, le talent rejoint automatiquement son équipe. En revanche, si plusieurs coachs appuient, il a une nouvelle fois le choix. Les coachs devront alors trouver les bons arguments pour l'attirer dans leur équipe ! Rendez-vous dès le samedi 19 mars à 20h55 pour découvrir les premières Battles et les premiers talents sélectionnés pour la prochaine étape : l'épreuve ultime !

google translator :uk:

The Voice: Saturday at 8:55 p.m., time battles rang!

Auditions blind completed, up to Battles!

Garou, Zazie and Florent Pagny now each have a team of sixteen talents, Mika seventeen. Duels at the top! The Voice on the plateau turned into ring two talents of a team will compete on the same song during a face to face in public. They will have to give the best of themselves to hope to continue the adventure. Indeed, after this performance, their coach will select the most compelling talent, who can access the next stage of the competition (the final round) and closer and a little of the great live shows! The rule of Battles allows for the possibility that another coach steals a talent. Indeed, for the eliminated talent, anything is possible. This year, the other three coaches will have the opportunity to "steal" a talent that has not been chosen at the end of his battle by pressing the famous red button. If only one coach is manifested, talent automatically join his team. However, if several coaches support it once again the choice. Coaches will then find the right arguments to draw him into their team! See you on Saturday, March 19 at 8:55 p.m. to discover the first Battles and the first talents selected for the next step: the ultimate test!

2016.03.15 Teaser : Samedi a 20h55, lheure des battles a sonne !

KMm5eS.gif

IAM9uj.gif

Edited by Kumazzz
adding images.
  • Like 2

Are you talking about this one ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfGCyFA02MA

It's a generic of a French TV Show: Vivement dimanche. The origial song is: Chimo Bayo - Extasy extano

Seems completely different.

Mika is singing - "Shake ... baby, shake... baby"

I cannot find these words in the original song.

Edited by Xenia

Could you, please, tell me the name of the song that Mika is singing at the end here:

Thank you

Seems completely different.

Mika is singing - "Shake ... baby, shake... baby"

I cannot find these words in the original song.

Mika sings "Shakalaka Baby, Shakalaka Baby..."

A Short Clip from Episode 7

VK Mika singing Shakalaka Baby

I think the song is Shakalaka_Baby

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a clip.
  • Like 3

Teaser

TF1

Arcadian vs Mauranne : Ambiance de folie pour leur coaching !

« Faire la prestation la plus ringarde possible pour éviter le pire lors du prime ».

Telle est la devise de Mika pour le coaching d’une des battles concoctées par ses soins : celle d’Arcadian et de Maurane. La jeune femme est d’ailleurs ravie d’être opposée à trois garçons, et ne manque pas d’en remercier le chanteur. Mika a donc décidé de faire tomber toutes les barrières lors d’un coaching tout-à-fait différent, où il est permis de monter sur le piano, de danser, de s’enlacer… Bref, on ne dirait pas que ce quatuor s’opposera dans quelques jours. Mais méfiez-vous des apparences, ils sont prêts à sortir les crocs ! A votre avis, qui l’emportera ?

VK

2016.03.17 Team MIKA coaching : Arcadian vs Mauranne

Skd2A7.gif

YflM2x.gif

VVxL2n.gif

c7zGWW.gif

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a images
  • Like 9

I saw Amandine ( the swiss girl Mika wanted so much in his team who finally chose Florent Pagny) singing at a local concert yesterday. She has an amazing voice. I admit she's my absolut favortie now xD Hope she'll make her way through the battles to access the lives!

• Like 3

Hello la compagnie!  :)

Enjoy the first episode of the Battles

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2z1k6go1f6xpu5p/The_Voice_2016_Battles_19.03.2016.mp4

and La Suite

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a0vssrd99jd1kdi/The_Voice_2016_La_Suite_19.03.2016.mp4

:wink2: 

Edited by Meggy
  • Like 6

thanks a million as always !!

adding the video links to the LIST :thumb_yello:

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Side note guys, for all of you who aren't French, I decided that I was going to translate the episodes of this season in English. It's a long and hard work in progress, but I've managed to translate 1h21 minutes of the first show so far, I should be done with it by monday and gonna try to upload it probably on Vimeo if it works. I made a thread for it called "The Voice subtitles" if you're interested. :)

Sorry, I cannot find this tread - "The Voice subtitles".

Can somebody help me?

Edited by Xenia