MIKA at Le Grand Show 26 October + 28 November 2015

dcdeb

56138f0399d0d_d2b1ea158a15cb7d56c3fe91e0

It looks like Mika will be appearing on Le Grand Show in Paris on Monday, 26 October.

http://www.emissions-tv.com/shootings/placements/7429/le_grand_show

Enregistrement de séquences chantées pour l'émission Fin prévue 13h30

Programmation

Mika , Shy'M, Alain Souchon et Laurent Voulzy, Patrick Bruel

Description
Venez retrouver de nombreux artistes  lors de cette émission exceptionnelle présentée par Michel Drucker pour France 2 avec comme invité d'honneur Johnny Hallyday

"Tirage au sort" pour vous assurez vos places pensez à nos émissions Multipass .

Tournage prévu le lundi 26/10 .  Ouverture prochainement ...

Il est inutile de nous appeler ou de nous envoyer des mails car nous n'avons pas plus d'infos pour le moment .

:Update:

VIDEO

Dailymotion

2015.11.28 Le_Grande_Show

300x168-HmQ.jpg

a part of Mika attachicon.gifLe grand show, Johnny Hallyday - REPLAY-STREAMING..mp4_003255753.jpg

• "Requiem pour un fou" duet with Johnny Hallyday
  • "Staring at the sun"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xuRRmiWis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6652K8vsJ90

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 2

It seems that Adele will be there... http://www.lematin.ch/people/michel-drucker-s-offre-adele/story/20268844

"Très exigeante en matière de promotion et d’interview, Adele, a choisi de faire sa seule télévision française avec Michel Drucker, une décision dont se félicite évidemment ce dernier pour qui c’était tout simplement «un rêve de l’avoir». «C'est la seule télé qu'elle va faire. Le prestige du Grand Show n'est pas étranger au choix de sa maison de disques. J'en suis fier», a-t-il expliqué selon TVMag. Pour cette très rare apparition de la chanteuse britannique, Michel Drucker précise qu’Adele interprétera deux morceaux: un de son dernier album et un du nouveau.

La soirée, qui sera par ailleurs co-animée avec Johnny Hallyday, s’annonce très riche. En plus de la star britannique, Michel Drucker accueillera Louane, Eddy Mitchell, Mika ou encore Véronique Sanson. Le Grand Show sera diffusé fin novembre."

• Like 1

My little report made very quickly.

I was on the recording of the morning. It was the rehersals and recording of the songs which will be on the show.

I was lucky to have been there because I knew this information very late (friday night).

I was close to the scene, and artists arrived one at a time. 

Before that Mika comes, we waited for a long time... And finally he here ! A beautiful gold jacket with matched shoes  :wub: He sung one song three times (I don't know if I can say her). He was very professionnal for the rehersal, and he was "lost" because the prompter showed wrong lyrics (a story of boats which leave the beach... :naughty: ) I was a giggle when I saw that and his face. ^^

Anyway, the problem is resolved, he sing for real. Few people sang, (except me and 2/3 in my side ) and he won't stop staring at us laughingly cause of that and because he forgot a piece of the song. ( :wub:  :naughty: ) Little fanguirling.., sorry

A standing ovation at the end (three times ^^) He was so brillant, sometimes, he sang few lyrics a capella  :wub: Amazing.

And he is go out.

At the end of the recording, I don't waited he, I haven't ate since the morning, and I had to go home. From twitter sources, he was in his van because there was "hysteric" people.

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

https://twitter.com/France2tv/status/665102779871031296

Le #GrandShow #Johnny Hallyday samedi 28/11 à 20.55 avec Eddy Mitchell Jacques Dutronc @mikasounds @SansonOfficiel @PatrickBruelOff @Adele

28 November : 20:55 on France2

We can watch LIVE streaming from outside France. :wink2:

http://www.zoptv.com/live/france-2

• Like 4

https://twitter.com/France2tv/status/665102779871031296

Le #GrandShow #Johnny Hallyday samedi 28/11 à 20.55 avec Eddy Mitchell Jacques Dutronc @mikasounds @SansonOfficiel @PatrickBruelOff @Adele

28 November : 20:55 on France2

We can watch LIVE streaming from outside France. :wink2:

http://www.zoptv.com/live/france-2

:thumb_yello:  Good to know!

• 2 weeks later...

PureMedias

http://www.ozap.com/actu/-requiem-pour-un-fou-mika-en-duo-avec-johnny-dans-le-grand-show/483755

12H36 Le 28/11/15 Zapping
"Requiem pour un fou" Mika en duo avec Johnny dans "Le Grand Show"

Ce soir, France 2 propose un "Grand Show" exceptionnel présenté par Michel Drucker et Johnny Hallyday.

C'est la rentrée du "Grand Show". Ce soir à 20h55 sur France 2, Michel Drucker inaugure une nouvelle formule de son divertissement consacrée à Johnny Hallyday. Invité d'honneur de la soirée, le chanteur, qui vient de dévoiler son nouvel album "De l'amour", en sera aussi le co-animateur. C'est lui qui a établi la liste des invités qui viendront chanter ses plus grands succès en solo, en duo ou en trio.

Parmi les invités, Jacques Dutronc et Eddy Mitchell, avec qui Johnny a formé les "Vieilles canailles", mais aussi Véronique Sanson, Louane, Laurent Gerra, Alain Souchon, Laurent Voulzy, Patrick Bruel ou encore Shy'm. La Britannique Adele sera également de la partie. La chanteuse interprétera deux titres : le classique "Rolling in the Deep", premier extrait de l'album "21" sorti début 2011, et son single actuel "Hello", qui a marqué son grand retour il y a quelques semaines.

Johnny Hallyday partagera également la scène avec Mika ! Le coach de "The Voice" entonnera en effet le culte "Requiem pour un fou" avec l'idole des jeunes, un titre que Johnny a enregistré à la fin des années 70 et qu'il a déjà interprété, entre autres, avec Michael Bolton et Lara Fabian ! Avant l'émission de ce soir, puremedias.com vous propose de découvrir un extrait de cette prestation en avant-première.

• Like 2

Mika is completely drowned out by the older man!

Well, the older guy is Johnny Hallyday, and he would drown out anyone   :glasses2: (Here he is THE singer, like, it's Elvis really. He's been around for more than 60 years and it's THE icon. He just rules here. Singing with him is actually a privilege. But his car almost ran over me a few years ago so he's not my best friend now :aah: ).

Also I knew they were singing together but I didn't know (purposely didn't try to know) they were singing Requiem pour un Fou  eek!9.gif . That's a very, very powerful song from Johnny from the 70's, telling the story of a man who became mad because of love, in the song he is surrounded by the police about to be arrested as he just killed the woman he loved because he couln't stand losing her, and now he is about to kill himself before being arrested so he could be with her forever. In the end he let the policemen shoot him dead. The summary just sounds weird and crazy but it's in fact quite tragic. Like an old Greek tragedy but with cops Xd.

Edited by Melyssa
  • Like 4

Le grand show, Johnny Hallyday

You can watch a whole show ( 2:11:14 )!

WARNING !! :wags_finger:  don't click on [DOWNLOAD] !!!

a part of Mika post-18723-0-57019700-1448807029_thumb.jpg

• "Requiem pour un fou" duet with Johnny Hallyday
  • "Staring at the sun"
Edited by Kumazzz
agdding a new video link : old url doesn't work.

Well, the older guy is Johnny Hallyday, and he would drown out anyone   :glasses2: (Here he is THE singer, like, it's Elvis really. He's been around for more than 60 years and it's THE icon. He just rules here. Singing with him is actually a privilege. But his car almost ran over me a few years ago so he's not my best friend now :aah: ).

Also I knew they were singing together but I didn't know (purposely didn't try to know) they were singing Requiem pour un Fou  eek!9.gif . That's a very, very powerful song from Johnny from the 70's, telling the story of a man who became mad because of love, in the song he is surrounded by the police about to be arrested as he just killed the woman he loved because he couln't stand losing her, and now he is about to kill himself before being arrested so he could be with her forever. In the end he let the policemen shoot him dead. The summary just sounds weird and crazy but it's in fact quite tragic. Like an old Greek tragedy but with cops Xd.

:) Yes, this's a really great singer!  And your story in this lyric reminds me much of the song  "Delilah" by Tom Jones, another of this huge voices  :fisch:  It must be such an honour to sing duet with Johnny, and MIKA also seems to enjoy himself so much!   :wub:  He looks so fab. in this jacket,  with lots of "gold"  :wub:  And the audience takes part in SATS, which should be perfect for this show,  with the mixed lyric, in both languages :wink2: Great to see Max with him there... :)

Thanks a million for these recordings Eriko - you're an angel :hug:  :wub: 

Love,love

me 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 2015/11/29 at 9:54 AM, Kumazzz said:

France's biggest rock star Johnny Hallyday has died after a battle with lung cancer. He was 74.

May his soul rest in peace ...

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

France's biggest rock star Johnny Hallyday has died after a battle with lung cancer. He was 74.

May his soul rest in peace ...

Saw it on twitter right now. I'm so sorry, 74 is not so old. :(

• Like 2