2015 - Teatro Sociale in Como - 24 October : REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

Friday 27 November, Skyuno 6:05 pm Italian time !!! :mf_lustslow:

MIKA's gig in Como will be broadcasted on Friday 27 november, Skyuno h. 605 pm Italian time : ) I hope that someone is able to record it.

• Like 1

They're asking for credit card numbers and to download media player update

Are you sure the site is a safe one?

don´t do that. Click it away, you only should register for free but don´t download anything

• Like 2

They're asking for credit card numbers and to download media player update

Are you sure the site is a safe one?

This website has become annoying adv-wise. Everytime you click on something, it opens an adv page and redirects you somewhere else. Just close every window that pops up and follow the instructions the site gives you. You don't need anything but an e-mail adress and a password you'll create. ;) Hope you'll work it out!

• Like 3

OMG those videos!!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Not sure how my heart can survive watching the whole recording!!!!! I love these symphony concerts so much I can't describe. I can see the person who took the vids was sitting behind me  :teehee:

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 3

OMG those videos!!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  Not sure how my heart can survive watching the whole recording!!!!! I love these symphony concerts so much I can't describe. I can see the person who took the vids was sitting behind me  :teehee:

i was pretty sure that was you xD

But yeah, these symphony concerts are breathtaking! i found these vids last week & have watched them at least once or twice a day since :teehee:  Can't imagine what the whole concert will do to me

• Like 2

:shocked: OMG Dee - I'm dying, by happiness!!  :naughty: THANK YOU!!!  :hug:  :wub:   And this version of "Heroes" - aawwww - makes me cry!!  :)   So, so wonderful... :wub:  

I noticed you Nina at once - what a lovely surprise for you!!  :yes:  I really can't  wait till I see the whole concert, and even more, get this DVD in my own hands... :fisch:  :wub:

Love,love

me

Yes,it's the famous Greek woman  :teehee:   

This website has become annoying adv-wise. Everytime you click on something, it opens an adv page and redirects you somewhere else. Just close every window that pops up and follow the instructions the site gives you. You don't need anything but an e-mail adress and a password you'll create. ;) Hope you'll work it out!

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work

Maybe the cause is that I'm not in Italia

I don't get to many ads ,but impossible to register with only the mail and password

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work

Maybe the cause is that I'm not in Italia

I don't get to many ads ,but impossible to register with only the mail and password

I filled in my mail and password, but I don't get a registration mail.. :wait:

I'm also not in Italia, so that might be the problem.

You can watch it by online streaming https://skystreaming.net/canali/sky/guarda-sky-uno-in-streaming-online( need to register to the site )

The site works for me. Thank you, Eriko.  :thumb_yello:

:excite: i found these videos by the youtube user metaxitsa metaxitsa

OMG thank you! Finally Overrated.  :tears:

Edited by missrully

:excite: i found these videos by the youtube user metaxitsa metaxitsa

HEROES

[media]

[/media]

BOUM BOUM BOUM

[media]

[/media]

OVERRATED

[media]

[/media]

:fangurl:   :wub:  :fangurl:   :mf_lustslow:   :fangurl:   :wub:  :fangurl:   :mf_lustslow:   :mikalove:  :stretcher: 

:) All these 3 songs are like created for symphony concerts - I never get tired of watching it :wub:  And "Overrated" is taken to another level,  in this version - so so much better than the original one, imo  :wink2:  I really can't wait to hear what the press say, after this Como concert has been TV broadcasted,  in a few days - excited times... :teehee:  :fisch:  :wub: 

Love,love

me  

• Like 2

I give up registering! I shall await Eriko to upload on Vimeo! :naughty:

:no:

sorry 18:05 is 02:05 AM on my Time Zone ( Japan )

It's too hard to wake and record for me.

I'm waiting for their uploading or DVD. :pinkbow:

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1