Tour Rumours 2016

mellody

If Mika releases his book in 2017, I'll be so happy!  I'd be even happier if he did a book signing tour, but I don't know if that will happen.

I would be happy with that if there were no proper gigs to speak of. He could come to our local Waterstones anytime  :)

• Like 4

I would be happy with that if there were no proper gigs to speak of. He could come to our local Waterstones anytime  :)

:) And we have a very nice and picturesque mountain music festival here, which MIKA probably would "love" to be a part of   :naughty:  - it's yearly arrangement, and took place last weekend... :fisch:  :teehee: 

Love, love

me   

• Like 1

:) And we have a very nice and picturesque mountain music festival here, which MIKA probably would "love" to be a part of   :naughty:  - it's yearly arrangement, and took place last weekend... :fisch:  :teehee:

Love, love

me   

I keep asking him if he would play WOMAD  Festival here, which Peter Gabriel is patron of. He could go crazy with the French songs there, as it's a World Music event.

• Like 3

I keep asking him if he would play WOMAD  Festival here, which Peter Gabriel is patron of. He could go crazy with the French songs there, as it's a World Music event.

:thumb_yello: It sounds great,  I hope MIKA will accept it!  :) My suggestion for coming here, was just a joke, as you surely understand ;) In fact, I don't think he'll ever return to Norway - because the press  don't give him any attention at all,  any more - only the radio stations keep playing GK and Relax! :doh:  So if I want to see him live, I have to go abroad... :wink2:   

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: It sounds great,  I hope MIKA will accept it!  :) My suggestion for coming here, was just a joke, as you surely understand ;) In fact, I don't think he'll ever return to Norway - because the press  don't give him any attention at all,  any more - only the radio stations keep playing GK and Relax! :doh:  So if I want to see him live, I have to go abroad... :wink2:   

Love, love

me 

Bergenfest would be nice  :naughty:

• Like 1

do you really think if he ´would want to Play there he´d ask the organisators if he can play there? Ask the festivals to invite him, this would make more sense.

• Like 1

do you really think if he ´would want to Play there he´d ask the organisators if he can play there? Ask the festivals to invite him, this would make more sense.

Yes I think we should be asking all event organisers (contacting them on their site) and this way, if many of us request for Mika, they'll definitely want him! The power of all us Mika freaks is huge :D

• Like 2

Bergenfest would be nice  :naughty:

:) We have lots of big music festivals,  where MIKA would fit in very well - but then he needs to be invited!  ;)  I think all of the organisers think he's a "2 hits wonder" - GK & Relax, and I hate it... :doh:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Yes I think we should be asking all event organisers (contacting them on their site) and this way, if many of us request for Mika, they'll definitely want him! The power of all us Mika freaks is huge :D

I´m collecting adresses from organisers in Germany and will write them to invite him for 2018 as it wouldn´t make sense to get them for 2017 when he doesn´t want to play concerts this year

• Like 3

We do it last year for a festival. We wrote in the web, fb, twitter asking to bring Mika.I know that they made big  efforts to bring him  because they told me they wanted him in that festival but finally they did not succeed  :( What makes me think Mika doesn't always go where he's invited.  Im doing the same this year. Maybe some day we will succed. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 4

I have tweeted the WOMAD account a few times about it, but not heard back, but I might have another way, if it pans out.

We do it last year for a festival. We wrote in the web, fb, twitter asking to bring Mika.I know that they made big  efforts to bring him  because they told me they wanted him in that festival but finally they did not succeed  :( What makes me think Mika doesn't always go where he's invited.  Im doing the same this year. Maybe some day we will succed. 

did he had other work commitments during the festival you requested? Who knows how he/his team decide which offer to accept and which not

• Like 1

did he had other work commitments during the festival you requested? Who knows how he/his team decide which offer to accept and which not

That festival took place from November until May

Then again that make me think he doesnt always go where he's is invited

• Like 1

That festival took place from November until May

Then again that make me think he doesnt always go where he's is invited

:) I think you're right that MIKA doesn't always go where he's invited.  He's a popular artist, and probably gets offer from many places, all over the world, He therefore has to select, where he wants to go. But imo, it's the first step to get him, to show interest for his music concept, and invite him... :wink2:  

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

We should ask for a private MFC gig   :fisch:

Mikasoon :camping:

Dreams on.... :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Yes, we should - I've been thinking the same this last year, seriously!  :teehee:   The 10th anniversary for MFC is getting close!  :)  A private MFC gig would be perfect for this event.  We have several supertalented, good singers among the MFCers - who could be MIKAs choir, or perform his songs seperately - for us, and for our golden guy... :wub:  :fisch:   

Love, love

me

• Like 4

I´m collecting adresses from organisers in Germany and will write them to invite him for 2018 as it wouldn´t make sense to get them for 2017 when he doesn´t want to play concerts this year

Mika always has reasons but hey we should keep trying! I think we should do as Sabine is doing, and send letters to organsiers for 2018! :D I'm glad you're doing the same thing this year because maybe this time he'll accept and maybe last time he had urgent issues or an important project (we all know how busy he can be :naughty: )

• Like 3

We should ask for a private MFC gig   :fisch:

Mikasoon :camping:

Dreams on.... :naughty:

yes  :naughty:  but without joking, from what I read from people who are also fans of other singers, this kind of things (private gigs for all people who are members)  happen when fans pay a subscription fee to the fanclub, and it's not the case of MFC which is free  ;)

Edited by maggie112

yes  :naughty:  but without joking, from what I read from people who are also fans of other singers, this kind of things (private gigs for all people who are members)  happen when fans pay a subscription fee to the fanclub, and it's not the case of MFC which is free  ;)

Indeed as Mika takes care of the fanclub bills since 2009

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Indeed as Mika takes care of the fanclub bills since 2009

Goes to show just how lovely he is :wub2:

• Like 3

yes but I mean, it's different than every fan paying every year (for example) 40 or 60 euros for being part of the fanclub... then they have advantages like priority access to venues, priority presale, sometimes private gigs just for members...

it's just a different concept of fan club, I appreciate MFC for what it is ;)

Edited by maggie112
  • Like 1

yes but I mean, it's different than every fan paying every year (for example) 40 or 60 euros for being part of the fanclub... then they have advantages like priority access to venues, priority presale, sometimes private gigs just for members... 

it's just a different concept of fan club, I appreciate that MFC for what it is ;)

MFC was started by fans and always free , commercial free, run by fans :omg_fans:  and we do have presales and the Ticket fairy ...obviously private gigs wouldn't hurt though :swoon:

I don't know about other fanclubs , I was never into any fanclub before I fell for Mika  :wub: and found MFC home  :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

MFC was started by fans and always free , commercial free, run by fans :omg_fans:  and we do have presales and the Ticket fairy ...obviously private gigs wouldn't hurt though :swoon:

I don't know about other fanclubs , I was never into any fanclub before I fell for Mika  :wub: and found MFC home  :thumb_yello:

I used to be a member of The Thompson Twins fan club, which I paid to join, and we got newsletters, merchandise for the club, alerts for tours, but never private gigs, not even M&Gs.

In this respect, Mika is more generous, considering MFC has non tariff membership. It would be great at some point to have a members only show, but I guess that is down to timing and venue availability.

• Like 4