Introducing me.

Hannah_joel

My name is Hannah Joel I am a 13 year old girl from Oregon U.S.A. I joined MFC yesterday. I guess ill tell you how i found Mika? early last year i was being bullied by some girls at school so naturally i resorted to music as my only friend i listened to alot of music about being bullied and how everything would be ok soon in the suggestions on Rdio popular song by Mika showed up and I gave it a listen and i loved it i listened to it 24/7 then i started listening to more music by him Grace Kelly, Happy ending and more and then i got obsessed with him and i still am my current favorite by him is last party. anyway i guess that's all :)

• Like 1

My name is Hannah Joel I am a 13 year old girl from Oregon U.S.A. I joined MFC yesterday. I guess ill tell you how i found Mika? early last year i was being bullied by some girls at school so naturally i resorted to music as my only friend i listened to alot of music about being bullied and how everything would be ok soon in the suggestions on Rdio popular song by Mika showed up and I gave it a listen and i loved it i listened to it 24/7 then i started listening to more music by him Grace Kelly, Happy ending and more and then i got obsessed with him and i still am my current favorite by him is last party. anyway i guess that's all :)

Hi Hanna! Welcome! Sorry for what happened to you last year :hug: . The video below is an interview he did this year in China, this is definitely one of my favourite, and I hope you will love it too!

Translate ( The Chinese part):

00:00 -- 00:37 Happiness and cheerfulness are the biggest characters of the English singer Mika's music. He has released four albums in almost ten years,  yet no matter how the world's music trend is changing, there's always a positive vibe in his music, he turns happiness, ordinariness or even sadness into vigorous melody. When listening to his music, people always forget about troubles and find the beauty of life.

02:50 -- 03:10 Like many musicians, love is an indispensable part of Mika's creation. In 2012, Mika officially went out in a interview, which made his love songs more realistic and sweet. For example, in his latest release album, the leading single <Talk about you> is a very bold piece of work describing the first sight love.

04:27 -- 04:50 Although the songs of Mika are cheerful to hear, it doesn't mean his life is always like that, actually he's been bully a lot as a child, this tough experience has been shown here and there in his music. What's really valuable about him, however, is that he always keeps a positive attitude, focused on being himself, always looking forward, until today.

Here I uploaded it, just to listen to him talking is a lot better than reading his words ;)  Thanks yang for sharing  :)

Edited by yang
  • Like 1

Hello, Hannah! Sorry to hear that you went through tough times. MIKA also helps me get over difficulty. I believe MIKA's songs are sort of strong painkillers. I hope you have lots of fun and get a new positive energy here like I did. Welcome to MFC! ;-)

• Like 1

Hello Hannah! Sorry you got bullied >.< People can be so cruel but thank god that you found Mika!

I'm dee, from somewhere in the middle of the USA.  I'm the world rep for the USA so feel free to send me a personal message anytime you ever have a question or need help  :) There's a thread for us Americans to chat here

• Like 1

:welcomeani:  Hannah!!! I'm really sorry you were bullied, I was bullied the whole way through primary school too, it as the worst experience of my life, but things are different now and I've moved on, though it took me time, and you will be able to one day as well, I promise. You will smile when you look back on your life then because of how it is now, and because of how it has made you grow and be positively aware of how you treat others. You may not notice this but it will sine through. Can't tell you how happy I am that you found Mika, out of that situation, it really shows that every cloud does have a silver lining :huglove: !!!

Look forward to seeing you around, will keep an eye out for ya chum  :thumb_yello:  !!!

welcome ????????

i hope you have a great time here and make new friends.

its a great place to be :)