"Mika: The Art of Song" on BBC Radio2, 1.1.2016

mellody

I can't get over how incredibly beautiful this cover is  :wub: I could listen to singing like this forever. 

:) I agree - it's a totally beautiful version!  :wub:  I hope, and think, that the whole UK, incl. the press,  will wake up,  and demand more MIKA gigs,  when this BBC show has been on air!  :yes:  I mean, two hours of MIKA behind the mic, by Elton Johns piano, and tons of good music stuff to present,  and even covering some of it - gosh!! :shocked:  It just can't fail... :teehee:  I can hardly wait... :fisch: 

Thanks for posting this Lunari!! :hug: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

Yes, Billy Joel has a great voice and that song is really beautiful, melody and lyrics but Mika is so sweet...*sigh* :wub:

Nope,I tried to watch it again,but..... no,not my kind of sweet  :rolls_eyes:  

• Like 1

A few years back, if you would have asked me my top 3 Mika musical fantasies, it would be:

1) singing in French (check)

2) doing a show at OSM (check)

3) cover of Piano man (check)

Guess I need to find new ones :wub: any suggestions?

• Like 4

A few years back, if you would have asked me my top 3 Mika musical fantasies, it would be:

producing the musical show :)

8 years ago, he answered "producing the musical show till 30years old" in an interview.

• Like 3

:) My suggestion is that MIKA gets  more involved in the film industry - and making musicals... :teehee: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

:) My suggestion is that MIKA gets  more involved in the film industry - and making musicals... :teehee:

Love, love

me 

That's my suggestion too. I know he doesn't want to act and it's no use him doing something he's not comfortable with. But he could write film scores and musicals. That would be awesome!

In the meantime, his charity work in Beirut will get lots of people tuning in to R2 on NYD for his show.

• Like 3

That's my suggestion too. I know he doesn't want to act and it's no use him doing something he's not comfortable with. But he could write film scores and musicals. That would be awesome!

In the meantime, his charity work in Beirut will get lots of people tuning in to R2 on NYD for his show.

I agree :) But I hope his role in Zoolander,  and all the latest fab. vids. will make him change his mind about filming :wink2:   Because,  like Salma Hayek also said lately, I think that MIKA is a really good actor! :wub:  And this charity work with UN will def. give him a lot of positiv attention - it fits like "hands in gloves" ( I don't know if you know this saying ) with his upcoming  BBC radioshow... :fisch:

I'm extremely happy and proud of our MIKA these days... :wub:

Love,love

me

• Like 1