"Mika: The Art of Song" on BBC Radio2, 1.1.2016

mellody

What a wonderful 2 hours! Mika was brilliant and I just can't get enough of him!

I loved everything he said and especially the story behind the Thriller song and about his kind-of meetings with Annie Lennox when they had singing lessons.

I loved all the covers he performed on the Elton John Piano.

It was an incredible show.

• Like 3

Happy new year everybody !! :wub: What a great way to start this year - with MIKA  behind the mic,  at BBC Radio2 !! :wub: I enjoyed every minute of the show - great and wellknown songs,  presented in a fantastic way,  by MIKA!!  :wub:

His covers of "I want your love" - "Everybody's talking" and "Pianoman" were sooo good - I enjoyed  him behind Elton Johns piano, singing these amazing songs, in his way - true treasures... :fisch:  :wub:

God bless BBC Radio2!!  :wub:

Love,love

me

• Like 1

What a wonderful 2 hours! Mika was brilliant and I just can't get enough of him!

I loved everything he said and especially the story behind the Thriller song and about his kind-of meetings with Annie Lennox when they had singing lessons.

I loved all the covers he performed on the Elton John Piano.

It was an incredible show.

:thumb_yello: I agree - it was all wonderful - great stories  :wub:  And also very touching,  when he told about his mom,  driving around in London streets, with her kids, feeling sad - but how Fleetwood Mac cheered her up.  The magic of music... :yes:  :fisch:

Love, love 

me

It was amazing!! I mostly dont listen to old songs and didnt lnow about them (shame on me ), adn thanks to him I've learned what I have missed so far! It was amazing 2 hours and I admire his knowledge. Still Piano Man is playing in my head :wub:

Annd it was good to hear his British accent, too ;)

The show was so great! I enjoyed it very much and have discovered a lot of great songs  :wub:  I especially liked the story about him levying school early to go and listen to Annie Lennox play  :naughty:

• Like 2