Mika Clothing.

Hey MFC, hope you're all having a great day :thumb_yello: !!!

So it's Christmas soon, whooooo  :newyear:

My best friend and I decided to get hoodies for each other, and she mentioned that she was wanting to get me a Mika hoodie (BEST FRIEND EVEEER :bow: ), and was looking for them, outside of the Mika Shop, and she is having difficulty, I even had a nosy and was pretty unsuccessful.

Does anybody know somewhere that does cool Mika clothing/clothes with anything to do with Mika on them??? Even somewhere where you could design your own hoodie to put Mika on???

There is a £15 budget.

THANK YOU :wub2: !!!

• Like 1

You could try on eBay I suppose. Just type in 'personalised hoodies' and lots should come up. I saw a few that were £11-£15. :)  :thumb_yello:

Thats a great idea, thank you so much for taking time to tell me ;) ;) ;)!!! Ps, lovin your signature, best one i've seen yet haha :D :D :D!!!

• Like 1

On any basic tee for example :0) , using textile markers (in any craft or art store) you can design first on the paper the thing you want it (his name, his quote, his lyrics, etc..) , and then transfer it on your teeshirt.

I'm using permanent markers on mine.

You can put it on any item (sweatpants, hoodies, etc..) with your choice of : font, colour, song names , his cartoonish portrait etc..

Test it a little on a area that doesn't show (like inside the garment on the hem, to see how the colour looks on the fabric and if it does bleed etc...) You can do embroidery if you good with that as well. 

You can go crazy-fun-creative. 

I could have helped you to do that for free, but it is going to cost the shipping. And it would be more then 15 $. 

So, have fun! 

:0) 

Edited by NikitaDelMar

On any basic tee for example :0) , using textile markers (in any craft or art store) you can design first on the paper the thing you want it (his name, his quote, his lyrics, etc..) , and then transfer it on your teeshirt.

I'm using permanent markers on mine.

Do you know how on the elastic bend is the name on the designer?

On my bra strips it said "MIKA":0) .

You can put it on any item (sweatpants, hoodies, etc..) with your choice of : font, colour, song names , his cartoonish portrait etc..

Test it a little on a area that doesn't show (like inside the garment on the hem, to see how the colour looks on the fabric and if it does bleed etc...) You can do embroidery if you good with that as well. 

You can go crazy-fun-creative. 

I could have helped you to do that for free, but it is going to cost the shipping. And it would be more then 15 $. 

So, have fun! 

:0)

I'm talking sterling here though, £15 is equivalent to $22.50, would that be enough for you to make a hoodie XD??? Ps thanks so much for all your ideas, very thoughtful ❤!!!

Thats a great idea, thank you so much for taking time to tell me ;) ;) ;)!!! Ps, lovin your signature, best one i've seen yet haha :D :D :D!!!

You're welcome! :) And thank you! :naughty: I love your signature!

Edited by unicornmika