Mika @ AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May 2016

mari62

Hi everyone    :yeah:

I have a spare ticket for Paris Bercy this 27th of May : seated place in Carré Or, sector G, row 26, place 7   :mika1:

I'm selling the price I've paid (including the costs). It is a printable ticket.

Please email me if interested : isajf414@gmail.com (I'll see your reaction immediately  :das: )    :pbjt:

Isa   :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

Hi everyone    :yeah:

I have a spare ticket for Paris Bercy this 27th of May : seated place in Carré Or, sector G, row 26, place 7   :mika1:

I'm selling the price I've paid (including the costs). It is a printable ticket.

Please email me if interested : isajf414@gmail.com (I'll see your reaction immediately  :das: )    :pbjt:

Isa   :mf_rosetinted:

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

• Like 1

To those who are coming by train the day before, beware the strike announced for the 25/26 (yes I know, we love our strikes  :dunno: )

You'll be able to check if your train is cancelled or not here -> http://www.sncf.com/fr/horaires-info-trafic

Trains for the 26 will probably be accessible on this site from tuesday evening. Don't worry, if yours is announced as cancelled, you're allowed to go and change your ticket for another train for free ;)

Thank you Melyssa for telling us. I´m really shocked now! I´ll try to figure out if my Train is one of these and hope to get help from Deutsche Bahn to find another Train. My Problem is I don´t have time because of work to look and change tickets...... So maybe a friend of a friend will help me tomorrow. I want to arrive on Wednesday so badly............

Edit : Ill get help from DB and they say they don´t think international trains are involved but they tell me at least tomorrow morning.

Edited by Sabine64

I'm not 100% certain I'll be able to make it, but I'll definitely try to be there (although probably a little later than 5 pm -- I'll only arrive at my hotel around that time).  :thumb_yello:

Don't worry, lots people won't be there AT 5 pm but later

Fans meeting in Paris - 26th May - 5 pm

Information you can find on Mika France Forum

Rencontre entre fans à Paris le 26 Mai à partir de 17h (McDo Etoile Champs-Elysées)

Bercy show is in a week now :))

For those who are coming to Paris the day before the concert please note that with some fans it has been decided to meet on Thursday 26th as from 5pm at the McDonald's on Champs-Elysées (address : 140 avenue des Champs-Elysées - metro and RER "Charles de Gaulle  - Etoile") -

It will be a good opportunity to meet more people coming from various places and from far away for some of you

McDonald's appeared to be convevient especially for those who want to buy the new Mika Swatch that will be released that day - the main Swatch store is very close to the McDonalds -  feel free to come where ever you come from and even if you don't know yet any of us.

Please just tell us here or on Mika France forum or twitter if you intend to join just for us to know approx how many people we can expect

Hope to see you there.

Chrissie and me want to come, too, but we won't make it at 5 p.m. as our train will arrive only at this time.

Fans meeting in Paris - 26th May - 5 pm

Information you can find on Mika France Forum

Rencontre entre fans à Paris le 26 Mai à partir de 17h (McDo Etoile Champs-Elysées)

Bercy show is in a week now :))

For those who are coming to Paris the day before the concert please note that with some fans it has been decided to meet on Thursday 26th as from 5pm at the McDonald's on Champs-Elysées (address : 140 avenue des Champs-Elysées - metro and RER "Charles de Gaulle  - Etoile") -

It will be a good opportunity to meet more people coming from various places and from far away for some of you

McDonald's appeared to be convevient especially for those who want to buy the new Mika Swatch that will be released that day - the main Swatch store is very close to the McDonalds -  feel free to come where ever you come from and even if you don't know yet any of us.

Please just tell us here or on Mika France forum or twitter if you intend to join just for us to know approx how many people we can expect

Hope to see you there.

My coach is due to drop me about 5pm, so not sure how long it will take me to get there from the bus station. And I'm not sure how far it is from Champs-Elysees, so will everyone be there for a while?

My coach is due to drop me about 5pm, so not sure how long it will take me to get there from the bus station. And I'm not sure how far it is from Champs-Elysees, so will everyone be there for a while?

I think so :wink2: . You are not the only one arriving around that time and we will wait.

Guest Sofia Sofia

Hi to all!

I will also be in Bercy!  :thumb_yello:  I'm so excited and a little bit frightened  :shocked:

I'll travel alone from Naples but i will sleep at my friends home, and my friends will come to the gig with me! They know who is Mika, but they know only three songs, I convinced them to study his music :mf_rosetinted:  and i'm very happy to let them know Mika in such important event!  :wink2:

The only problem is that I'll leave tomorrow afternoon, so i can't be at your meeting...i'm really really sorry, i'd be very happy to know all of you!  :crybaby:

On a german website it says that the strike is tomorrow (they say nothing about today) and that also flights might be affected (but they say TGV isn't affected, just other trains). Do you know anything about that? I thought i was safe with coming by plane, but if it's cancelled, i might have to switch to TGV... :aah:

Hello :bye:

I have a standing extra ticket but I could find a seated one (better for me as I twisted my foot) so

selling one tick Mika Bercy Mika 27/05/2016 Cat2 fosse debout same price paid.PM me if interested. See you there :biggrin2:

Okay.. so a few things changed back home.. so instead of rushing of at 11 pm sharp to get a bus back to holland we are now staying the night... travelling at 7.45 am on Saturday. Does anyone have a spare bed or even a bit of floor we could possibly share.. Close to arena? (Bus leaves from there)

Txt me 0611879933...

Oher suggestions are welcome too