Mika @ AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May 2016

mari62

When does the gig begin? And also I saw 4 prices on the accor hotel arena site. (Like CARRE OR, CAT1,CAT2,CAT 3) Does cat2 mean in front of the stage and no seats?

I just want to learn the best place :)

yes, cat2 are the standing places downstairs in the arena.

yes, cat2 are the standing places downstairs in the arena.

Ok thank you veryy muuuch :). I dont wanna miss the Wonderland! But first I have to convince my parents as they might not let me go to Paris alone just for a gig. Probably they will be staring at me weirdly :D I really hope they'll do (finger crosseed)

Edited by dilarat

Ok thank you veryy muuuch :). I dont wanna miss the Wonderland! But first I have to convince my parents as they might not let me go to Paris alone just for a gig. Probably they will be staring at me weirdly :D I really hope they'll do (finger crosseed)

on ticketmaster.fr it says that there's still about 1800 tickets in cat2 available, so i guess there's no need to hurry. :teehee: (only one seat in cat1 though and carre or is sold out, so i'm sure the venue won't be empty ;))

on ticketmaster.fr it says that there's still about 1800 tickets in cat2 available, so i guess there's no need to hurry. :teehee: (only one seat in cat1 though and carre or is sold out, so i'm sure the venue won't be empty ;))

Ooo there are so much tickets then! :D but my parents will stare at me as if I'n crazy, because all the things will cost a lot also :/ but I have some plans like making them watch Parc des Princes, then tell about how amazing it was to make them get used to the idea :D

And alsı if the team told about the show a lot, it would be perfect :D there would be more reasons to tell my parents :D

• 2 weeks later...

I  wonder if there is someone who is going to Wonderland and looking for a place to stay? I dont want to stay somewhere alone as I havent been to Paris before. The hostels that I found are so far away from the venue that i cannot get back in the night alone. Also I found some places on Airbnb but I dont want to stay in a stranger's house. So is there anyone? :)

Edited by dilarat
  • Like 1

I wonder if there is someone who is going to Wonderland and looking for a place to stay? I dont want to stay somewhere alone as I havent been to Paris before. The hostels that I found are so far away from the venue that i cannot get back in the night alone. Also I found some places on Airbnb but I dont want to stay in a stranger's house. So is there anyone? :)

Hi!!! I will go to Paris with 7 friends..don't know where we'll stay exactly but we can find a place for you in the same district, if you want, so that you'll not be alone in the night turning back to the hotel..

• Like 1

I  wonder if there is someone who is going to Wonderland and looking for a place to stay? I dont want to stay somewhere alone as I havent been to Paris before. The hostels that I found are so far away from the venue that i cannot get back in the night alone. Also I found some places on Airbnb but I dont want to stay in a stranger's house. So is there anyone? :)

I'll be in Paris with 7 friends and if you want you can stay with us after the Mika's concert! :)

• Like 2

If someone wants to stay from the day before to the day after, We have 2 places in a hotel room for 2 nights. It's a room for 4 ppl so it's cheaper than a smaller one.

Send me a PM if you are interested.  :wink2:

EDIT: NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE 

Edited by LENA MACHU
  • Like 1

Hi!!! I will go to Paris with 7 friends..don't know where we'll stay exactly but we can find a place for you in the same district, if you want, so that you'll not be alone in the night turning back to the hotel..

I'll be in Paris with 7 friends and if you want you can stay with us after the Mika's concert! :)

Thank you very much both!! So it would be a perfect idea to stay and meet with MFCers. Now I have to make it certain that I'll be coming, then I will tell you but you are so kind :) can you tell me when you will go to Paris ( I will go the day before) and where you will be staying?

• Like 1

If someone wants to stay from the day before to the day after, We have 2 places in a hotel room for 2 nights. It's a room for 4 ppl so it's cheaper than a smaller one.

Send me a PM if you are interested.  :wink2:

I tried to send a pm in order to learn the details but it failed :dunno:

If I can go I will be ther the day before and leave Paris on 28 May. So I am actually looking for a place to stay 2 nights. Can you tell me what it costs for me and also where you will be staying? :)

I tried to send a pm in order to learn the details but it failed :dunno:

If I can go I will be ther the day before and leave Paris on 28 May. So I am actually looking for a place to stay 2 nights. Can you tell me what it costs for me and also where you will be staying? :)

I sent you au PM  ;)

Thank you very much both!! So it would be a perfect idea to stay and meet with MFCers. Now I have to make it certain that I'll be coming, then I will tell you but you are so kind :) can you tell me when you will go to Paris ( I will go the day before) and where you will be staying?

You're welcome!! We'll be staying in Paris from May 26 to May 29..

We don't know where we'll stay..

As soon as we book the hotel I will tell you the exactly place we'll be staying!! I think to book an apartment downtown ...near the railway station, probably, because I'll take the train!

Edited by *Denise*

Very good! We'll arrive in Paris on the 26th of May and we'll stay there until the 29th. We'll tell you if we'll stay in a hotel or in apartment, as soon as possible! :)

You're welcome!! We'll be staying in Paris from May 26 to May 29..

We don't know where we'll stay..

As soon as we book the hotel I will tell you the exactly place we'll be staying!! I think to book an apartment downtown ...near the railway station, probably, because I'll take the train!

Very good! We'll arrive in Paris on the 26th of May and we'll stay there until the 29th. We'll tell you if we'll stay in a hotel or in apartment, as soon as possible! :)

Thank you very much again! I hope I can come :)

• Like 1

It is interesting to notice that since The Voice began the tickets for this Paris gig are selling quite fast :wink2: : all the seated places are sold out now and there are only tickets left for the standing area. I am very happy I bought two tickets for the category 1 few weeks ago (my new year resolution!).

It is interesting to notice that since The Voice began the tickets for this Paris gig are selling quite fast :wink2: : all the seated places are sold out now and there are only tickets left for the standing area. I am very happy I bought two tickets for the category 1 few weeks ago (my new year resolution!).

Omg really?? :o I will be able to buy it tomorrow, hope it wont get sold :o

Hello, can I ask something? I just looked to the fnac site and there is an option called "pick up at the shop". I think it mean fnac shop right, not at the venue box office? In Italy, it was a chaos to get it from box office, so I dont wanna get my ticket from venue. But fnac shops are different, I guess? And as I will be there the day before can I also get my ticket at fnac store? Because I wanna have my ticket the day before

It is interesting to notice that since The Voice began the tickets for this Paris gig are selling quite fast :wink2: : all the seated places are sold out now and there are only tickets left for the standing area. I am very happy I bought two tickets for the category 1 few weeks ago (my new year resolution!).

Omg really?? :o I will be able to buy it tomorrow, hope it wont get sold :o

I bought mine last week, it's in category 3 and quite lateral, but the site gave me that one as the best place. There were still about 250 places left in category 3 (the balconies) and about 2500 in category 2 (the standing area) spread on the various official ticket selling sites. I think there should still be some ticket left by tomorrow... well, I hope so for you.

I bought mine last week, it's in category 3 and quite lateral, but the site gave me that one as the best place. There were still about 250 places left in category 3 (the balconies) and about 2500 in category 2 (the standing area) spread on the various official ticket selling sites. I think there should still be some ticket left by tomorrow... well, I hope so for you.

I think I am not gonna wait but 2500 is a lot so I feel a little relaxed :D but I am trying to get it today, I just have to make sure about some things like where I will get the ticket because venue box office killed me last time. Thanks for information :)

I think I am not gonna wait but 2500 is a lot so I feel a little relaxed :D but I am trying to get it today, I just have to make sure about some things like where I will get the ticket because venue box office killed me last time. Thanks for information :)

Can't you choose to print it at home? It always makes me a little anxious to go to a gig without having the ticket in my hands.

• Like 1