Mika @ AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May 2016

mari62

Can't you choose to print it at home? It always makes me a little anxious to go to a gig without having the ticket in my hands.

For Italy, delivery was more expensive than the ticket, but isnt it different than ticketone? I thought that there were fnac stores and I could get my ticket there, not from the venue box office and the day before, I could get the ticket. Am I wrong?

For Italy, delivery was more expensive than the ticket, but isnt it different than ticketone? I thought that there were fnac stores and I could get my ticket there, not from the venue box office and the day before, I could get the ticket. Am I wrong?

Ohh wait, print@home is an option that allows me to have ticket immediately? I dont have to go to a store or pay for shipment?

Ohh wait, print@home is an option that allows me to have ticket immediately? I dont have to go to a store or pay for shipment?

Yes, I bought my ticket on the AccorHotels Arena site and there was this option called e-ticket, which I chose. After I paid, it generated a pfd file with the ticket that I had to download on my pc and I can print it at home whenever I want. I was charged only 1.50€ for that, if memory serves. I don't know about fnac, though.

• Like 1

Yes, I bought my ticket on the AccorHotels Arena site and there was this option called e-ticket, which I chose. After I paid, it generated a pfd file with the ticket that I had to download on my pc and I can print it at home whenever I want. I was charged only 1.50€ for that, if memory serves. I don't know about fnac, though.

Fnac has the same option, too, I just noticed it, thanks :) the only disadvantage is that we wont have the original ticket :/

Fnac has the same option, too, I just noticed it, thanks :) the only disadvantage is that we wont have the original ticket :/

Oh well, I don't mind that much, although I understand original tickets are nicer. I still keep my printed at home ones anyway XD

Oh well, I don't mind that much, although I understand original tickets are nicer. I still keep my printed at home ones anyway XD

I thought like you did and GOT MY TICKET!!! Omg cant believe that I will be thereeee :o and I am so excited to meet MFCers :)

• Like 2

I bought it on Fnac, but I chose English and it directed me its English site, I have an account there but the French one doesnt accept my account. But I have the ticket, right?

Did you get an email with your ticket?

Yes, I got it. And also I have an account on English site but only have problem with the French one.

Then don't worry,you just need to print it and take it with you. See you in Wonderland!  :thumb_yello:

Omg really?? :o I will be able to buy it tomorrow, hope it wont get sold :o

I just read you got your tickets  :thumb_yello: . It is true that there are still plenty of tickets left for the standing area, but all the seated tickets are sold. I wouldn't be surprised if the gig was sold out before the end of March.

Edited by Menthe
  • Like 1

Hi guys !

Well I don't really know if I might come, like where I'm going stay in Paris (I never travelled by myself before so it's kind of scary and I really don't know Paris ^^). Also I have to make sur that I don't have school stuff. But anyway I bought my ticket for wonderland. I'm sooooo excited, I can say at 70% that I'm going to be there ! :D

X!

• Like 1

i did it as well. It's not as nice as the original one, but you've got it in your hands straight away, so no waiting for the delivery and no waiting for the ticket outside any office. Pretty easy and sure. ;)

i did it as well. It's not as nice as the original one, but you've got it in your hands straight away, so no waiting for the delivery and no waiting for the ticket outside any office. Pretty easy and sure. ;)

You're right. I know how box office issue works, so it is better to have ticket before the event. It is pretty good :)

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it is early but will there be a fanaction?

It's difficult to say,since we have no idea what this Wonderland show it is about.He said it will be a totally new stage set,different songs from the usual setlist,a theatrical show,hence it's pretty hard to organize something before we get more information. You saw what happened in Korea,fans prepared a fanaction for WAG,and he didn't do it  :aah:

• Like 1

It's difficult to say,since we have no idea what this Wonderland show it is about.He said it will be a totally new stage set,different songs from the usual setlist,a theatrical show,hence it's pretty hard to organize something before we get more information. You saw what happened in Korea,fans prepared a fanaction for WAG,and he didn't do it :aah:

I am not sure that he will give enough information, but you're right :D
  • Like 1

I am not sure that he will give enough information, but you're right :D

Maybe we will find more during The Voice,usually Nikos talks about Mika's shows in Paris,and there will be some interviews in french press as well,once the lives will start  :wink2:

Maybe we will find more during The Voice,usually Nikos talks about Mika's shows in Paris,and there will be some interviews in french press as well,once the lives will start :wink2:

I hopeee soooo :) I wanna learn moree about the show :D finger crossed ;)