Mika @ AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May 2016

mari62

Maybe we will find more during The Voice,usually Nikos talks about Mika's shows in Paris,and there will be some interviews in french press as well,once the lives will start  :wink2:

yesterday ,talkink about it with Nikos ,he said he's working on ,and that while coming inside the venue ,we'll already find something special,feeling like being in a "parallel world"

• Like 2

yesterday ,talkink about it with Nikos ,he said he's working on ,and that while coming inside the venue ,we'll already find something special,feeling like being in a "parallel world"

Yes,I've heard it,and I am ready  :wub:  Just watched some images from Les Enfoires show,that venue it's huge! 

• Like 1

Hi,

We finally decided to go to this gig with my friend Macboll.

So I bought the tickets this morning, there were 554 standing tickets left, the venue is going to be full !

See you in Wonderland everybody :wink2:  :wink2: :wink2:  

• Like 1

Hi,

We finally decided to go to this gig with my friend Macboll.

So I bought the tickets this morning, there were 554 standing tickets left, the venue is going to be full !

See you in Wonderland everybody :wink2:  :wink2: :wink2:  

Apart fromTicketmaster also Accord Hotels Arena's website (there are 500 tickets left) and Fnac sell them. There might be about 1500 tickets left all together. I think all (or almost) the tickets will be sold before the concert . :thumb_yello:  See you there!  

some more infos from a french tv magasine:

He made something beautifull with his sister and Valentino ,and there will be something like a declaration of love to France

• Like 1

Tricky question: since this is gonna be a one-of-a-kind show and many MFCers are expected to be there and blah blah blah... is there any chance to arrange a meet and greet with him like you did in Montreal for the same reasons I just mentioned? I know it depends on a lot of things and of course people can always wait for him outside after the gig as usual, I was just wondering whether anyone had taken it into account.

Tricky question: since this is gonna be a one-of-a-kind show and many MFCers are expected to be there and blah blah blah... is there any chance to arrange a meet and greet with him like you did in Montreal for the same reasons I just mentioned? I know it depends on a lot of things and of course people can always wait for him outside after the gig as usual, I was just wondering whether anyone had taken it into account.

Yeeeeees, I was wondering that, tooo

Veeery smart thought! I do agree. And what about a fan meeting as the one of last October at the Smollensky in London before or after the gig?  

Edited by *Vv*

Veeery smart thought! I do agree. And what about a fan meeting as the one of last October at the Smollensky in London before or after the gig?

Let's party with Mika all night long in a pub or something :lmfao: as if... :lmfao:

• Like 1

How do you see the remaining number of seats still in sell ?

I'm happy, I'm in intership this day but this friday it's the rest day ! I can go to Bercy early ! See you there !!!

on one of the two selling sites (think it was ticketmaster) it shows the remaining ticket numbers after you chose a category that's not available anymore.

Wowoowwo cant resist :wub: is it really possible, because I was dreaming about thaat

Not really. He once threw a pub party for his fans in London, back in 2009 - but those days are long gone. :sad:

About a m&g i don't know, you'd have to ask deb... but i think she's pretty busy already trying to organize sth for london. :dunno: a fan meetup surely could be organized, if someone's willing to take care of it. But as many will want to queue, it wouldn't make sense on the gig day, but only the evening before. And many might only arrive late in the evening or in the morning, so not sure if there'd be a lot of people who'd take part. But a loose meetup at a restaurant/bar the night before the gig surely is a nice idea. :)

something else, i'm still looking for 1 or 2 roomates from the 26th-28th. i'd like to stay somewhere close to the venue or close to paris est / gare du nord, as i have to leave from there early on saturday. i have looked at a few things, which would be about 25-30€ per night per person, hotel or airbnb apartment. with 3 people it could get cheaper. let me know if you're looking for something similar and also still need a roomate. ;)

• Like 1