Do you sing? - We need you to make the video for Mika!

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Hi everyone i took à lot of time but i did them. helena i am really sorry to have done them so late but i was in a big exam period and it was a bit longer than i thought it will be.

I really apologize for being so long and maybe getting you hangry... But i did as i could... Hope you'll enjoy them...

frenfan84

I've met one person.

Let me go.

Please.

I won't follow anymore this topic.

But I check my email.

If I get some new videos on my mail - I will upload it here.

I will send them to Rully.

I keep all my promises.

Send me UK fans Video when it will be finished on my email.

I will leave it and your Gifts personally at the reception in London.

I go there in the beginning of February.

If you want a help - write me and I will come.

My email is - intuition.by@gmail.com

I don't have time to be here too much...

I need to be there... with...

Thank you so much for everything you have done, you did a lot and we couldn't do it without you. :hug:

Hi everyone i took à lot of time but i did them. helena i am really sorry to have done them so late but i was in a big exam period and it was a bit longer than i thought it will be.

I really apologize for being so long and maybe getting you hangry... But i did as i could... Hope you'll enjoy them...

frenfan84

We are not angry, dont worry :) we know sometimes it takes time especially when you have no time :) We were also working on it ;)

:uk:       :uk:       :uk:   All post with Video - LYL I will mark with       :uk:       :uk:       :uk:

frenfan84

That's always me with a new name.

Frenchfan84 send 3 Video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8RGMwcmR1UmQyOFU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8Zi1QNVU0TTdmQVU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8NlNPVS1qSFltZmM/view?usp=sharing

Deborah, I do enjoy them very much.

You did a great job.

There's everything - spoken part, chorus, etc.

I've sent them as well to Rully.

Edited by Bad Girl

I'm working on the video.  :)

About the credit. Is it ok for you, guys? (I didn't know how to make a credit title...) Let me know if I missed your name or even misspelled it.  :biggrin2:

And maybe we could add "See you at Palladium" or something like that afterwards.

Let me know what you think.  :thumb_yello:

post-29379-0-25073800-1452240660_thumb.jpg

That sounds like Bond's movie.  :doh46:

• Like 2

I'm working on the video. :)

About the credit. Is it ok for you, guys? (I didn't know how to make a credit title...) Let me know if I missed your name or even misspelled it. :biggrin2:

And maybe we could add "See you at Palladium" or something like that afterwards.

Let me know what you think. :thumb_yello:

credit.jpg

That sounds like Bond's movie. :doh46:

Just black...I think it looks cool. ;)

About the credit. Is it ok for you, guys? (I didn't know how to make a credit title...) Let me know if I missed your name or even misspelled it.  :biggrin2:

attachicon.gifcredit.jpg

I like it! :biggrin2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

attachicon.gifcredit.jpg

I think it's perfect babes, great job ;):D!!! Would it be possible to put or real names in there too??? Would people want that???

I think it's perfect babes, great job  ;):D!!! Would it be possible to put or real names in there too??? Would people want that???

I want about to ask that too ! Like it would be cool to have our real names and our MFC names in parentheses or something  :)

I think it's perfect babes, great job ;):D!!! Would it be possible to put or real names in there too??? Would people want that???

I agree with that i think maybe we should put something personal in it...

I think it's perfect babes, great job  ;):D!!! Would it be possible to put or real names in there too??? Would people want that???

I want about to ask that too ! Like it would be cool to have our real names and our MFC names in parentheses or something  :)

I think it's perfect babes, great job ;):D!!! Would it be possible to put or real names in there too??? Would people want that???

I agree with that i think maybe we should put something personal in it...

I was thinking about that too. But there are a few names that I don't know.  :doh:

attachicon.gifcredit.jpg

That is lovely and my name is spelled right.

Can I also officially thank Charlotte for decorating my poem

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
  • Like 1

Noted! :thumb_yello:

But if the others don't give theirs, I hope it is ok for you all if I just use the usernames.

Yeah Rully, you can use my Username. It's my real name.

I think this will be enough because my last name is too long.

Thank you!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1