Do you sing? - We need you to make the video for Mika!

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

I will never understand Helen...

Neither will I, just?!?!?! It's frustrating, I just want her to be happy, and not so hasty!!!

Me neither.

Girls! Because of this amazing project Helen just found what she was striving for, for a so long time.

And just this made her happy. So she is happy!! Like we all here are.   :yes:

And thanks Rully, that looks beautiful!!   :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Girls! Because of this amazing project Helen just found what she was striving for, for a so long time.

I understand, you're right! ;)

• Like 1

You know what, you're right, Bravo :*!!!
  • Like 1

How did it all come to this

We started off as friends

It makes it easy to leave

If we're strangers by the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OcBW5cvSMM

It doesn't matter if you will never understand me.

What is important - I do understand you.

Bit much Helena.

"Twist like a knife"

That did hurt.

Hope you're happy. If you read what I said, you'd know that's all I want for you...

ANYWAY, I respect your decision, and I am extremely glad that you found what brings you happiness the most, singing with your microphone and music. I have the same passion. Go and enjoy it :)!!! Who knows, we might cross paths again with our singing voices :D!? All the best.

• Like 1

Ha, that was low right there. Talk about overreacting. Real mature. Whatever Helena, you and your ego can leave already then if thats what you want, hope you're happy, believe me, no one is holding you back anymore if you hadn't noticed!!! I don't know what more kind and honest words/what else I can say to you that will actually make you content and satisfied. I tried, and I'm done. Also, saying that I don't understand you is hardly offensive or mean as far as 'talking about you behind your back' goes. What we said about your video was only constructive and we were being honest like friends are supposed to be, I never meant it in a cruel way in the slightest, just that I couldn't make out your words kuz you were standing so close to the microphone, and we want Mika to hear the lyrics clearly, I mean it's not like I commented on your voice or anything!!!

"I don't wanna be that guy, to look you in the face and lie, someone has to say it first". Sorry to use Mika, but it's the only thing I could think of to explain what I mean.

We didn't actually say anything wrong I hope you realise, you're completely overeacting!!!

Regretfully, I'm just gonna have to ignore you now, as your not adding anything positive to the chat/project anymore and that's not the right attitude that we need in this project, I think we all should to be honest. We don't need/want that negativity all up in here.

PS as far as Karma goes, you better watch out yourself, kuz what you just said was so horrible Helena!!! I don't even recognise you anymore with this whole 'bad girl' persona you have going on... Its's real sad and a shame. Goodbye.

Let's just move on and push forward with the project, as the awesome team that we are, with an even more awesome project manager, Rully ;)!!! Love you guys :D!!! Can't wait till this is finished!!! I know I'm really taking the mick and that I haven't sent in my clips btw guys, but I've just been studying real hard, kuz I have important exams this week and haven't been able to find the time. Rully, you'll get my stuff as soon as this week is over my love <3, sorry XD!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 3

"Go and enjoy it"

So let me go...

But you all keep talking about me even while I'm not present.

You all were criticizing me for everything I've done.

Ok.

For every single word you all said/will say about me - it will turn on you.

The Witch.

PS. Now you all may say whatever you wish.

See the consequences in Your personal Life.  :)    

And I can go and REALLY enjoy it !   :thumb_yello:     

If someone asked me to make a resume of what happened with you Helena, I couldn't say. I don't know what we did to you to deserve such a negative feedback but I hope you find happiness elsewhere. Clearly something is wrong and you need to work on that, and I don't mean it in a mean way at all, more like a friend's advice to be honest. Just like Amye said, I hope you can figure out and fix what the problem is because we only want you happy but it's never enough. 

We're all friends here. We're a family, and "even if the words may hurt", we want you happy. I just wish you the best of luck in life and hope that your "bad girl" attitude will change for the better ! Lots of hugs from me anyways  :hug:

RIGHT. The project though, is really important to me. What about at the end of the week, we do a little summary of where it's all at? The videos we have and those we still need or need to remake, the montage: where it's at, what we need to work on, ideas to make it smooth, clear and as pretty as possible, all that?  :)

• Like 2

If someone asked me to make a resume of what happened with you Helena, I couldn't say. I don't know what we did to you to deserve such a negative feedback but I hope you find happiness elsewhere. Clearly something is wrong and you need to work on that, and I don't mean it in a mean way at all, more like a friend's advice to be honest. Just like Amye said, I hope you can figure out and fix what the problem is because we only want you happy but it's never enough.

We're all friends here. We're a family, and "even if the words may hurt", we want you happy. I just wish you the best of luck in life and hope that your "bad girl" attitude will change for the better ! Lots of hugs from me anyways :hug:

RIGHT. The project though, is really important to me. What about at the end of the week, we do a little summary of where it's all at? The videos we have and those we still need or need to remake, the montage: where it's at, what we need to work on, ideas to make it smooth, clear and as pretty as possible, all that? :)

I love you. Thank you.

Same here, it's important to me too, a report/summary sounds perfect, let's do it :D!!!

Helena I'm sorry if what I said earlier was a bit harsh, I was just frustrated and upset, I'm a very passionate person. Can we just call a truce :)??? If not then, like Hon said, I wish you all the luck in life, hugs :)!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1

"Go and enjoy it"

So let me go...

But you all keep talking about me even while I'm not present.

Ok.

The Witch.

See the consequences in Your personal Life. :)

And I can go and REALLY enjoy it ! :thumb_yello:

Actually I did not want to be included anymore but I have to point out something. Firstly, I agree with you girls and therefore I dont want to say the same things again. I know you wont care whether if you read or not, but none of us talked here BEHIND YOU. If we had wanted to do this, we wouldnt have chosen here to write, right? Because we all knew that you would read this thread. This was an accuse for all of us and we did not deserve it. I never and I believe no one judged you, we wanted you to stay once because we appreciated your work and I dont know how you misunderstood our good intention. Anyway, I wish you the best, do whatever you want and be happy and thanks for what you have done for this project.

Yeees girls, so excited and I think it will be perfect!!! :D and I have had fun a lot, so waiting for the result :)

Edited by dilarat
  • Like 3

"Go and enjoy it"

So let me go...

But you all keep talking about me even while I'm not present.

Ok.

The Witch.

See the consequences in Your personal Life.  :)    

And I can go and REALLY enjoy it !   :thumb_yello:     

I normally would stay out, but I need to say: I agree with the girls here, no need to repeat. I think there must've been a misunderstanding. I'm not sure what we've done wrong or where it went wrong. I've never judged you and I really, really appreciate all the work you've done for this project. Thank you for that. All we wanted, was to make something nice for Mika, but some things just got messed up a bit. I don't mean that in a mean way. I do wish you all the best and I hope you'll do what you want and be happy!

Girls! I'm so eager to see the result! I love everything I've seen so far, so I'm sure it will be amazing! :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 3

waow !!!! this topic is going very fast !!! 

I hope that you enjoyed my videos and that they will fit for the final video, but feel free to sing chorus if you  want, I've already done the first part of the first verse so there's no problem !

I admit that I didn't follow the all conversation for a month at least so it was a realy fast exchange !!!

I have to say that I realy like the video in which you've put Mika's reactions in, and that I also really enjoy doing those videos, if I can help let's just tell me =)

• Like 1

waow !!!! this topic is going very fast !!!

I hope that you enjoyed my videos and that they will fit for the final video, but feel free to sing chorus if you want, I've already done the first part of the first verse so there's no problem !

I admit that I didn't follow the all conversation for a month at least so it was a realy fast exchange !!!

I have to say that I realy like the video in which you've put Mika's reactions in, and that I also really enjoy doing those videos, if I can help let's just tell me =)

I enjoyed watching your videos :) I am sure that they will fit and they will look perfect!

Yes I love the reactions, too, it made the video funnier :D

• Like 1

This is our video so far. I didn't know why but there was a problem so I couldn't put it on YouTube.  :dunno:

password: mika

I'm so proud of you all.  :group_hug:

Let's just move on and push forward with the project, as the awesome team that we are, with an even more awesome project manager, Rully ;)!!! Love you guys :D!!! Can't wait till this is finished!!! I know I'm really taking the mick and that I haven't sent in my clips btw guys, but I've just been studying real hard, kuz I have important exams this week and haven't been able to find the time. Rully, you'll get my stuff as soon as this week is over my love <3, sorry XD!!!

What's your part again, dear Amye? Sorry I wasn't following the thread from the beginning.  :teehee:

Edited by missrully

This is our video so far. I didn't know why but there was a problem so I couldn't put it on YouTube. :dunno:

password: mika

https://vimeo.com/152116204

I'm so proud of you all. :group_hug:

What's your part again, dear Amye? Sorry I wasn't following the thread from the beginning. :teehee:

RULLY! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH, YOU'RE SUPER :wub: it is amazing and heartwarming :) WE DID IT GIRLS ;) ;) Thank you everyoneeeeee

Woaw !!! So gooooood !!!

How can we download it ???

How can we download it ???