Do you sing? - We need you to make the video for Mika!

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

• 4 weeks later...

Guys! Deb told me this:

Hi Sonelle :)

You can send the video to Mika's team yourself, actually, which is where I would send it.

They assure me that they send everything on to him wherever he is. There's no guarantee that he'll see it, although I believe he really does read or look at everything he gets. Of course, he doesn't really have time to reply to everything, though.

The address is:

MIKA
c/o MACHINE MANAGEMENT
Studio 16
London Fields Studios
11-17 Exmouth Place
London E8 3RW
UK

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Deb

And seeing that this is what Deb said, and she's very trusted, I think this is our best bet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The video is recent again now too.

Hearing you

on radio 2

He's on the radio again on Easter Monday! 

Hahah yeeees, truue :D but how can we make sure that he sees :/

OMG YESSS 

and hmm I think we can only get someone to send it :/ Or if any of us have a friend who is going to the Palladium, if we can get them to give it to him

OMG YESSS

and hmm I think we can only get someone to send it :/ Or if any of us have a friend who is going to the Palladium, if we can get them to give it to him

But we cannot be sure that they can give it to him after the gig. Actually, we cannot be sure that he sees that for sure in every situation, so , as you said, I think the best thing is to send it to his management, if everyone agrees ofcourse :) Edited by dilarat

But we cannot be sure that they can give it to him after the gig. Actually, we cannot be sure that he sees that for sure in every situation, so , as you said, I think the best thing is to send it to his management, if everyone's agree ofcourse :)

You're right; and yeah lets see if everyone agrees and then we can send it to his management! Atleast it's something

• 2 months later...

Hello !!!

Less than a week 'till the palladium gig XD !!!

How will it finally works ? Did someone gave thé video to someone ?

• Like 1

Hi everyone !

Does anybody know if it has been finally arrived in his hand ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Is it possible to delete my videos from here? The post( one or two posts) that includes my videos and these were not posted by me but an user who is not active anymore. So can they be deleted?

Could you please post the links to the posts you want us to delete? I don't wanna make any mistake by deleting something wrong.  :wink2: