mika christmas songs

tgwktm

hi everyone, 

sorry if there is already a thread for this (couldn't find one though) but I was wondering if anyone knows of any christmas songs that mika has sung or covered (in any language). If so could you share them with me please, need to get in christmas mood with my favourite singer!

Edited by Kumazzz
tagging
  • Like 2

I can't understand why Mika doesn't write a Christmas song! It's the gift that keeps on giving for a songwriter, and every year it would be sung. If we think of all the songs we hear, like that awful one by Slade (Merry Christmas Everybody) or my husband's favourite (The Fairytale of New York By The Pogues) or my own personal Favourite (A Winter's Tale By David Essex) They're played every year, and we could do with some new Christmas music.

I do wish Mika would write something for Christmas.

However, I did hope that he might have released his song NPIH for Christmas. It could have worked, with a beautiful Christmas video, But it didn't happen.

• Like 3

I can't understand why Mika doesn't write a Christmas song! It's the gift that keeps on giving for a songwriter, and every year it would be sung. If we think of all the songs we hear, like that awful one by Slade (Merry Christmas Everybody) or my husband's favourite (The Fairytale of New York By The Pogues) or my own personal Favourite (A Winter's Tale By David Essex) They're played every year, and we could do with some new Christmas music.

I do wish Mika would write something for Christmas.

However, I did hope that he might have released his song NPIH for Christmas. It could have worked, with a beautiful Christmas video, But it didn't happen.

:thumb_yello: I agree - MIKA really should have written and recorded his own Christmas song!!  :wub:  And yes, a NPIH release with the right vid. would have been perfect!!  ;)

I think my fav. int. X-mas song is "Misteltoe and wine" - with "your lovely UK singer"  Cliff Richard  :wub:  I had to see a beautiful version,  uploaded on YT in -09, right away now.   :wink2:  It always  gives me such a good feeling... :fisch:

Love,love

me

Mika singing Jingles Bells as fast as he can [media]

[/media]

Mika starts around 4:26

Mika singing Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

[media]

[/media]

Mika singing Vive Le Vent live @ Salle Playel December 2012

[media]

[/media]

a different Let It Snow with Mika playing piano

[media]

[/media] Edited by kreacher
  • Like 5

i agree guys we need mika to write a christmas song, it would be amazing. i have certain xmas favourites such as fairytale of new york and do they know its christmas the usual, but after a while i need something else cause it is the same ones every year, mika would give us all a bit of variety!

i never saw this before! Thank you for posting it :D

You should watch the whole of TV show, it's so fun !!

The whole show

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9602385/2012_12_20_mika_paul/

MFC thread : http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30204-mika-paul-de-leeuw-christmas-special-almere-nl-20122012/?hl=%20langs%20%20leeuw

Edited by Kumazzz

I thought i had seen it all & it's one of my faves, but this secret part escaped my notice.

Hopefully they do another Christmas special together sometime soon!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

In November, 2016

"Wonderful Christmastime" Kylie Minogue with MIKA

MFC thread : Kylie Minogue duetting with Mika on 'Wonderful Christmastime"

5 mins · 

**BIG NEWS!** Mika has teamed up with long term friend and gorgeous superstar KYLIE to feature on her new Christmas record! 'Kylie Christmas (Snow Queen Edition)' will be released internationally on 25th November through Parlophone but can be pre-ordered from today! The reworked album features 6 brand new tracks, including Mika and Kylie's stunning rendition of Paul McCartney's 'Wonderful Christmastime.' Pre-order your copy now from www.kylie.com

14956535_10154213972098040_4361486376033

Edited by Kumazzz

On 12/9/2015 at 10:34 PM, kreacher said:

Mika singing Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

[media]

[/media]

This is an audio file from

BBC Radio 2

Weekend Wogan Christmas at the Union Chapel 2012

Sir Terry Wogan hosts a very special Christmas concert from the Union Chapel in London.

Mika : Christmas Special 2012 @ Union Chapel

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

In November, 2016

"Wonderful Christmastime" Kylie Minogue with MIKA

MFC thread : Kylie Minogue duetting with Mika on 'Wonderful Christmastime"

https://vimeo.com/193949982

I got it stuck in my head for three days now XD And Christmas is not finished yet XD

• 11 months later...