Il viaggio di Mika - Documentary on 20th December 2015 10:50 PM

Alyara

12375143_10153397158423040_4329836026742

MIKA Italia – ‏@mikamusic_it

Il 2015 di @mikasounds: domenica alle 22.50 non perderti lo speciale su @SkyUno! #IlViaggioDiMika

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikamusic_it/status/677043204458471424

This documentary about Mika and what he did during this year will be aired on Sunday December 20th on Sky Uno at 10:50 PM. Here's a short clip

http://video.sky.it/skyuno/spettacolo/il_viaggio_di_mika/v264574.vid

It's in Italian, but it seems very interesting, I hope someone will be able to record it, because it's quite late at night. And if we can put our hands on a recording, you'll get the subtitled version, so don't worry :)

On 1/6/2016 at 5:12 PM, missrully said:

The subtitles have arrived! Thanks a bunch for your work as always, MFC Subs Team!   :flowers2:

On 1/6/2016 at 6:30 AM, DerMoment1608 said:

:italia:  :uk: Il Viaggio di Mika

The present of Subs Team for MFC today: subtitles for "Il viaggio di Mika". Enjoy  :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5Y3e3OxVoUoUPerqgd

A big thank you goes to Alyara, Cathouzouf, Charlie, Chy, Crazyaboutmika, Lucrezia, Manon, Moment, Myriam, Stefa, *Vv*  :)

Edited by Kumazzz
adding subtitled video
  • Like 12

Thanks for opening a thread!  :thumb_yello:

and there will be a repeat on Saturday 26 December at1 6.10!

You're welcome and thanks for telling us about the replay. Sadly I won't be home for Christmas, so I think I'm going to miss the replay as well :(

• Like 1

Here's the article from Sky Uno...it sums a bit what we'll see on Sunday

http://skyuno.sky.it/skyuno/news/2015/12/15/il-viaggio-di-mika-documentario-sky-uno-.html

In viaggio con Mika per scoprire il lato umano di una popstar
Quattro mesi in compagnia del giudice di X Factor a tutte le latitudini per scoprirne il lato umano e passionale. Il viaggio di MIKA (musica, incontri, emozioni di un ragazzo che per sentirsi vivo non si ferma mai) va in onda domenica 20 dicembre alle ore 22.50 su Sky Uno

La storia di un viaggio durato quattro mesi. E che ci mostra Mika in modo diverso, originale. Una sorta di popstar alla Chatwin, errabonda, attenta, curiosa, unica. L'appuntamento col documentario Il viaggio di MIKA (musica, incontri, emozioni di un ragazzo che per sentirsi vivo non si ferma mai) va in onda domenica 20 dicembre alle ore 22.50 su Sky Uno.

Chi ha sempre desiderato entrare nel mondo di Mika, stavolta lo può fare. Il giudice di X Factor si racconta non solo come musicista ma anche come essere umano con i suoi entusiasmi, i suoi dubbi, i suoi successi e le sue fragilità. In questo documentario lo seguiamo e accompagniamo raccogliendo i suoi pensieri a partire da Milano, all'inizio del tour con il concerto intimo al Fabrique: una sorta di prova generale di un magnifico viaggio nel mondo, uno show che stava mettendo i primi semi per poi trasformarsi in un gigantesco tour internazionale nei palazzetti di tutto il mondo. Lasciata Milano, siamo volati a Los Angeles dove ha inciso l'ultimo disco No Place in Heaven.

Mika ci parla della sua idea dell'immagine, del look, della moda e delle sue collaborazioni con Christian   Louboutin e con Pier Paolo Piccioli e Maria Grazia Chiuri della Maison Valentino. Senza dimenticare mamma Joanne, la sua stylist preferita. Ora l'ago della bussola ci porta in Asia con un Mika assolutamente inedito in Giappone, a Tokio, e poi in Corea dove i suoi concerti hanno riempito stadi con fan scatenati e partecipi che lo hanno accompagnato con cori passionali, emozionandosi a ogni canzone. Queste situazioni portano Mika a raccontarci del suo rapporto con i fan di tutte le etnie e di tutti i ceti sociali: "I miei fan sono come le  nazioni Unite, uniti dalle diversità!".

Dagli incontri con i fan italiani a quelli con i ragazzi americani che hanno potuto acclamarlo in un concerto a Central Park durante il programma televisivo Good Morning America. Mika in una camminata lungo la Quinta Strada ci racconta di alcuni suoi ricordi di quando bambino trascorreva parte delle sue vacanze a New York (lui è di mamma libanese e papà americano).

Da New York ci spostiamo in Sicilia, a Taormina, e in cima all'Etna per seguirlo durante la produzione del suo video clip Staring at the sun e lì ci svela dettagli importanti e personali legati all'origine di questa canzone e a quello che sono le sue ispirazioni quando compone un brano. Dal calore siciliano arriviamo nella provincia di Bologna, precisamente a San Giovanni in Persiceto dove Mika realizza un sogno insieme all'Oca Giuliva, una compagnia di Carri di Carnevale. Una cosa accaduta davvero che però sembra una favola per il suo Happy Ending. Si chiude questo straordinario viaggio col concerto di Assago dove Mika ha trascinato le 10mila persone presenti al Forum in un mondo fatto di musica, colori, parole, ma soprattutto emozioni!

Translation:

Traveling with Mika to discover the human side of a pop star

Four months in the company of the X Factor judge at all latitudes to discover his human and passionate side. The voyage of MIKA (music, meetings, emotions of a boy that, since he wants to feel alive, never stops) airs Sunday, December 20th at 22:50 on Sky Uno.

The story of a journey that lasted four months. And that shows us Mika in a different way, pure.. A sort of pop star as Chatwin, roving, attentive, curious, unique. The appointment with the documentary The voyage of MIKA (music, meetings, emotions of a boy that, since he wants to feel alive never stops) airs Sunday, December 20th at 22:50 on Sky One.

Who has always wanted to enter in the world of Mika, this time she/he can do. The X Factor judge tells us not only as a musician but also as a human being with his enthusiasm, his doubts, his achievements and his vulnerabilities. In this documentary we follow him and we accompany him collecting his thoughts starting from Milan, at the beginning of the tour with an intimate concert at the Fabrique: a sort of rehearsal for a wonderful journey into the world, a show that was putting the first seeds for then turn into a giant international tour into the arenas all over the world. After leaving Milan, we flew to Los Angeles where he recorded the last album No Place in Heaven.

Mika talks about his idea of the image, the look, the fashion and his collaborations with Christian Louboutin and Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri of Valentino. Without forgetting mum Joanne, her favorite stylist. Now the needle of the compass takes us in Asia with a Mika absolutely unprecedented in Japan, in Tokyo, and later in Korea where his concerts filled stadiums with cheering fans and involved who accompanied him with passionate choruses, getting excited song after song. These situations lead Mika to tell us about his relationship with fans of all ethnic groups and all social classes: "My fans are like the United Nations, united by diversity."

From encounters with the Italian fans to those with the American fans who were able to see him in a concert in Central Park during the TV program Good Morning America. Mika in a walk along Fifth Avenue tells us some of his memories from when he was a kid on his vacations in NY (His mom is Lebanese and his father American).

From New York we move in Sicily, Taormina, and on top of Etna to follow him during the production of his video clip Staring at the sun and there he reveals important and personal details related to the origin of this song and what are his inspirations when he composes a song. From the Sicilian warmth we arrive in the province of Bologna, in San Giovanni in Persiceto where Mika realizes a dream together with Oca Giuliva, a company of Carnival Wagons. It's a thing that happened for real but it seems a fairy tale for his Happy Ending. Closes this extraordinary journey with the concert of Assago where Mika has dragged the 10 thousand people attending the Forum in a world of music, colors, words, but mainly emotions!

The documentary will last 50 minutes

http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/programma/mondoetendenze/musica/il-viaggio-di-mika_500343.shtml?eventid=81831553

Edited by Lucrezia
  • Like 8

Hmm... Dagli incontri con i fan italiani a quelli con i ragazzi americani che hanno potuto acclamarlo in un concerto a Central Park durante il programma televisivo Good Morning America. Mika in una camminata lungo la Quinta Strada ci racconta di alcuni suoi ricordi di quando bambino trascorreva parte delle sue vacanze a New York (lui è di mamma libanese e papà americano).

From encounters with the Italian fans to those with the American fans who were able to see him in a concert in Central Park during the TV program Good Morning America!?

Were we filmed? :shocked:  I'll be interested to see that! Maybe we're famous?! :naughty:

And then... Mika in a walk along Fifth Avenue tells us some of his memories from when he was a kid on his vacations in NY? (His mom is Lebanese and his father American). :teehee:

Can't wait to hear this part especially, although the entire program sounds like it will be quite interesting. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

I've updated the post with the translation and I added the link of Tv Guide where it says that the documentary will last 50 minutes.

We have even another news from the italian manager Giulio Mazzoleni: 

Io e @Tizimartinengo abbiamo deciso che le sorprese non sono finite.  #NoAnsia #solocosebelle

Me and @Tizimartinengo have decided that the surprises are not over #NoAnxiety #onlybeautifulthings

• Like 3

From Mika's Facebook page:

One more surprise: next Saturday 19 December at 10.00 there will be a preview of the documentary at the Cinema Odeon in Milan.
Italian fans, who want to be in the audience, can write to the mikaitalia mail.

Non riuscite ad aspettare lo speciale di Domenica su Sky Uno? Allora siete invitati all'anteprima che si terrà Sabato 19 Dicembre alle ore 10.00 presso il Cinema Odeon di Milano (via Santa Radegonda, 8). Scrivi a mikaitaliaofficial@gmail.com indicando il tuo nome, cognome, la tua mail e il nome di un amico che verrà con te entro Venerdì alle ore 17 e attendi la nostra mail di conferma.
Preparatevi ad una valanga di emozioni! #IlViaggioDiMika

https://www.facebook...3397158423040:0

• Like 1

:) This new doc.  will be the best x-mas gift for me - I simply LOVE these programs! :yes:  God bless the Sky Uno, the translators here,  and of course the incredible Subtitled Team!! :wub: 

I love it, and agree,  when MIKA says: "My fans are like the United Nations"   :thumb_yello: YES, that's what I think too - and what I've also written,  both here at the MFC, and in my card,  following the gift I could give him,  at the "Meet & Greet" in Montreal... :teehee:  

Love,love

me 

• Like 2

Hi everyone,I'm new to the fanclub and I am at my first stage of obsession( you know collecting everything and anything that Mika has ever done and watching them a million times till my friends hold an intervention for me!)  anyhow I was wondering if anyone would put this documentary for download anywhere or if there's anyway of watching it if you're in Panem ! (yep I live in hell) 

I am dying to see it 

• Like 1

Hi everyone,I'm new to the fanclub and I am at my first stage of obsession( you know collecting everything and anything that Mika has ever done and watching them a million times till my friends hold an intervention for me!)  anyhow I was wondering if anyone would put this documentary for download anywhere or if there's anyway of watching it if you're in Panem ! (yep I live in hell) 

I am dying to see it 

Hi,and welcome!  :bye:  Don't worry,someone will manage to get the record of the documentary,you'll find it here for sure  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I am dying to see it

You should be able to watch it live here after registering an account (look for a channel called Sky Uno)

https://skystreaming.net

As written in the first post, it's in Italian and it airs ar 10.50 PM tonight, depending on your time zone, it'll be even later at night for you and unless you understand Italian, maybe it won't be worth it to stay up to watch it live. Just my opinion, of course. Usually someone manages to record this kind of things and you even get them subtitled in English after some time. I hope I helped you.

Did no one here manage to see it at the cinema yesterday? :(

I'm really surprised, I thought some of you would for sure, and that we'd get a few spoilers in advance of tonight's show! :naughty:

Yeah, some of us were there!

Sorry for not having given news here!!

Amazing documentary, very fans oriented, loved it a lot!

So sweet to see some pretty MFC faces, I recognized Karin, Nina, Grazia, Valeria, Paola and other italian fans, above all from Fabrique, but also filmed during Assago.

As I said on Twitter, the last sensation it leaves you, is "when will I see you again?"

That special feeling that makes you buy a gig ticket, and again and again...

• Like 5

It was sooo good! The beginning with all the images from the Fabrique made me feel very nostalgic, that day is very dear to me. And the shooting on SATS and the making of his backdrop were very interesting to watch and some different aspect of his work we rarely get to see. I tell you, it's worth waiting for the subs, but with Christmas in the way and the documentary being almost an hour long, it might take a while

• Like 2

12375143_10153397158423040_4329836026742

MIKA Italia – ‏@mikamusic_it

Il 2015 di @mikasounds: domenica alle 22.50 non perderti lo speciale su @SkyUno! #IlViaggioDiMika

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikamusic_it/status/677043204458471424

This documentary about Mika and what he did during this year will be aired on Sunday December 20th on Sky Uno at 10:50 PM. Here's a short clip

http://video.sky.it/skyuno/spettacolo/il_viaggio_di_mika/v264574.vid

It's in Italian, but it seems very interesting, I hope someone will be able to record it, because it's quite late at night. And if we can put our hands on a recording, you'll get the subtitled version, so don't worry :)

TT Mobile

@TTmobile_

TT ITALIA 23:56 1.‪#‎InterLazio‬ 2.‪#‎PeopleWhoMadeMy2015‬ 3.‪#‎Report‬4.‪#‎chetempochefa‬ 

***5.‪#‎IlViaggioDiMika‬*** 

6.SOLO LIAM RISE 7.Thinking Out Loud

5:56 PM - 20 Dec 2015

• Like 1