Mika @ Hydrogen Festival. Anfiteatro Camerini in Piazzola Sul Brenta (PD) ITALY-- 12 July 2016

mari62

This sounds interesting. Can someone please tell me, which ticket category is right at the stage? Golden circle? I suppose it's standing at the front and seated in the back, right? Or is it completely seated?

This sounds interesting. Can someone please tell me, which ticket category is right at the stage? Golden circle? I suppose it's standing at the front and seated in the back, right? Or is it completely seated?

Yes, Golden Circle Pit is just right in front of the stage and the Festival confirmed it's a standing area.

The seated places are at the back. 

• Like 1

@mari62 ho acquistato i biglietti per Piazzola.

L'ho già visto a Firenze e a fine concerto un piccolo gruppetto che ha detto di essere del FC è entrato nel camerino.

A Piazzola sarà possibile? Non trovo info su come poter accedere a questo "privilegio"... vedo che tu sei informata e attiva, ne sai qualcosa?

@mellody it's correct, the seated places is only at the back :)

L'ho già visto a Firenze e a fine concerto un piccolo gruppetto che ha detto di essere del FC è entrato nel camerino.

A Piazzola sarà possibile? Non trovo info su come poter accedere a questo "privilegio"... vedo che tu sei informata e attiva, ne sai qualcosa?

Come non detto, ho trovato tutto qui http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31852-meeting-mika/

• Like 1

@mellody it's correct, the seated places is only at the back :)

Ciao Marco benvenuto! 

In questo thread troverai risposta alle tue domande, c'è anche un post con la traduzione in italiano.

In this thread you'll find your questions answered:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31852-meeting-mika/

Se vuoi presentarti aprendo un thread in inglese in questa sezione, bastano poche parole, possiamo darti il benvenuto

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

and come and join us in the Italian thread when you wish :)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29864-italian-thread-xvii-parte/page-200

• Like 1

Does last announcement of the year, mean last announcement of 2015, or that there will no more gigs in 2016? 

I was wondering the same but I guess they meant this was the last announcement for this year (2015). Must be too early to confirm there won't be any other shows in 2016 and I'm expecting more festivals and maybe US dates etc. We never know but hoping for the best! 

• Like 2

saskia and me got our tickets. :thumb_yello: i hope that this time i'll be able to combine the gig with a nice beach holiday, to make up for the fact that it didn't work out for me for cattolica this summer. apparently golden circle is already sold out meanwhile, does anyone know how many tickets they sold in this category? and as it's a festival, will there be several artists that day, or is it an one-artist-per-day festival?

i also understood the fb post that way, that it is just the last gig they announce in 2015... maybe team mika (or at least those of them who take care of gigs) will be on christmas holidays from tomorrow? :dunno:

• Like 1

we should've checked the links in your first post before buying. :doh: zed.com offers e-tickets and on ticketone (the link on fb) we paid 20€ for shipping. :aah:

saskia and me got our tickets. :thumb_yello: i hope that this time i'll be able to combine the gig with a nice beach holiday, to make up for the fact that it didn't work out for me for cattolica this summer. apparently golden circle is already sold out meanwhile, does anyone know how many tickets they sold in this category? and as it's a festival, will there be several artists that day, or is it an one-artist-per-day festival?

i also understood the fb post that way, that it is just the last gig they announce in 2015... maybe team mika (or at least those of them who take care of gigs) will be on christmas holidays from tomorrow? :dunno:

It's only one gig a day.

Generally speaking, I don't trust Zed live that much. In the past they used to add seats during the ticket sales, changing the numbers of the rows, so I don't know what to expect about this "Golden circle pit" or whatever they call it although looking at the map it should be a tiny area.

On the other side, the location is stunning.

• Like 2

Hi everyone.

I'm also buy the Golden Pit tickets on ZedLive website. It's not seated and not numbered places.

It seems in their website this tickets it's available. Zed it's the organizer of Hydrogen Festival. I hope there isn't problem (overbooking or other!)

I've read that festival gigs are not always as good as the normal ones (as they tend to be shorter etc.) but since this is the only gig that day, do you think it will be more like a normal one? :) *considers going*

I've read that festival gigs are not always as good as the normal ones (as they tend to be shorter etc.) but since this is the only gig that day, do you think it will be more like a normal one? :) *considers going*

yes, I would say that it's a tour date like the other ones and he will perform his regular setlist

• Like 1

Do you know if the gig is close to the coast/is it easy to get to the beach from there? :) 

• Like 1

The nearest beach is Sottomarina di Chioggia, about 70 km far from Piazzola sul Brenta. Honestly not the place where I spend my holidays, we usually go there only for day trips. You could go to Jesolo, if you like to hang out in nightclubs, or to Caorle (120 km) or Lignano (150 km), if you prefer quiet places. Probably the best place nearby if you have kids is Cavallino, close to Jesolo.

• Like 1

The nearest beach is Sottomarina di Chioggia, about 70 km far from Piazzola sul Brenta. Honestly not the place where I spend my holidays, we usually go there only for day trips. You could go to Jesolo, if you like to hang out in nightclubs, or to Caorle (120 km) or Lignano (150 km), if you prefer quiet places. Probably the best place nearby if you have kids is Cavallino, close to Jesolo.

Thank you! :D