Merry Christmas 2015

silver

Hope I'm no too early...

I wish everyone a great day, full of joy and happiness. I hope you will spend it with your family or loved ones! :wub:

Also, I wish you a year full of wonderful memories, new adventures and opportunities, a huge amount of Mika in every possible way and a little bit of love! :hug: :group_hug:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :mikalove: 

• Like 1

Merry Christmas my crazy amazing family, love you all!!! Over the moon to be a member here, one of the best decisions I've made in my life!!! Sending you all wishes of joy, happiness and peace this holiday season!!! Oh and hope you all have a Happy New Year!!! <3

• Like 1

Happy Holidays !!!

Translation in English by crazyaboutmika

Mika says : Hi everyone ! I wanted to wish you happy holidays and a happy new year in the most simple way with good food and good company , with a bit of joy

Edited by Kumazzz
adding English translation
  • Like 3

Happy Holidays !!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Translation in English 

Mika says : Hi everyone ! I wanted to wish you happy holidays and a happy new year in the most simple way with good food and good company , with a bit of joy

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So happy with Mika wishes :wub2: Thanks for sharing Eriko :huglove: :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Merry Christmas to all Mika fans and all my beloved MFCers :group_hug: Keep spreading Mika love :mikalove:Mika%20xmas%20and%20happy%20new%20year_z

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2