Stromaee!

Nia-MikaHolic

Okay , Here we go Stromae fans/or just a people who like him.

I AM NOT a fan , but enjoy his music and I think that he's just GENIUS  :wub:  :wub:

let's talk, which songs do you like most, why and so onnn. 

so come on its a STROMAE time  :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Nia-MikaHolic
  • Like 2

Okay , Here we go Stromae fans/or just a people who like him.

I AM NOT a fan , but enjoy his music and I think that he's just GENIUS  :wub:  :wub:

let's talk, which songs do you like most, why and so onnn. 

so come on its a STROMAE time  :mf_rosetinted:

I've only recently become a fan of his :) I heard some of his songs on the Voice France but I started listening to his music properly at the beginning of last year :D My auntie bought me Racine Carree as a gift for my birthday

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know Stromae only by his hits like Alors On Dance, Papaoutai, Tous Les Memes and Formidable. I think he is a good lyricist and his songs are quite catchy. I recently remembered him because in polish Your Face Sounds Familiar young actor was imitating his performace. I know it is very hard to get close to original and for sure he gave his best but still it was quite funny :lmfao:

Edited by Dominika

On 27/4/2016 at 5:21 PM, Lauramikale said:

I REALLY apreciate him, I mean not as much as Mikaof course, but I think that he is an amazing songwriter. He can write such good textes, that's unbelievable. And I once met him and he is really really kind, an amazing artist! :)

I agree with you, I think he's a good songwriter. I already knew his songs, but I liked only a couple of them sung by him :baghead: so I re-discovered him thanks to Mika's team at the Voice France! I LOVED Arcadian's version of "Carmen" and MB14's "Quand c'est?", the last one was stunning :jawdrop:

So I think I like him most as songwriter, his texts are so good and make you think. It's a pity I heard he retired,  so young! But I respect his decision, even if I hope he would write for other artists :thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...