The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Oh Anne it is really good ! I have the voice but not the video XD maybe it's normal XD anyway it is really good ;-)

• Like 1

Not a clue if this link will work but I covered l'amour fait ce qu'il veut

a few days ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byz74GhgJpv0VFBqRHdwNzZSLXM/view?usp=docslist_api

I love love LOVE it! You have a very soothing voice, so much tenderness! And yet it's stilll powerful. You did such a great job! :cheer:

• Like 1

I love love LOVE it! You have a very soothing voice, so much tenderness! And yet it's stilll powerful. You did such a great job! :cheer:

Thank you sweetie :hug:

I added it to my youtube channel as well :original:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Alright so I'm finally back with a new cover! (I recorded it a while ago, before I got sick, but I don't think I've posted it yet)

Talk About You!

I love your cover so much :wub2: It's wonderful , happy and sweet :woot_jump::clap:

• Like 2

I've been productive, YEEEY!

In other words: I recorded a new cover! I'm not very proud of the vocals, but it was fun to do! I hope you'll like it anyway :lol:

Here it is, my cover of Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

• Like 4

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot girls, for your new cover songs!! :hug:  As said before: you're all amazing - so pls keep on singing,  and sharing - LOVE it!!   :wub:  :fisch:

Love, love

me

Thank you so much for all your kind words and for your support!

• 4 weeks later...

No video evidence of it (YET!) but I do sing "Love You When I'm Drunk" at karaoke. It's in my regular set list nowadays. Maybe one of these times I'll copy Anne and record myself on my phone for all of you.

• Like 1

For Mika's birthday, me and my sister @funkylittlesister did a cover of Elle Me Dit

(/!\ turn the volume down, it's a bit too high)

:shocked:  :thumb_yello: OMG - you're soooo GOOD!! Thank you both - lovely singing sisters!!  :hug:  :wub:   What a beautiful  "birthday gift" for MIKA - he really should get this recording, to see and hear for himself, what kind of talented fans he's got :wink2:  Pls, keep on singing, recording and sharing... :wub:  Btw, you look really cool Selma, with your "new" hair and makeup - ready for a stage!?  :teehee:  :)

Love, love

me   

• Like 1

Helloooooooo !!! 

It's soooooo gooooood to be on holliday !!!!

I've been enjoying my hollidays doing some firefighter class so now I really am 'till the 27th XD Happy ttiiiiiiiiime !

Anyway, you're probably that much interested in my life but I did a few covers to celebrate my hollidays and Also MIKA's BIRTHDAY ! I recorded it yesterday but i only uploaded them today so I'm sorry I'm a bit late XD

OH and i was about to forget a VERY important detail... There's a UK "flag on the background but actually it is a blanket that I bought a few days earlier because I completly fell in love with it... it is soooo soft and soooo warm and beautiful.... I kinda bought it in reaction of my lost... Indeed, my original UK real flag was thrown on the stage at Mika's gig on the 3rd of july in Avoine (and he actually put it in his jean and I was soooooooooooooo excited at this moment). The thing is I thought he would give it to me back at the end (as he did for my awsome Mika book) but he kept it and it is VERY VERY important to me so I'm still trying to get it back so if you have any idea of how could I get it back --> PM or comment this actual post XD

let's get back to the main purpose of this post : Covers

In alphabetic order:

Happy ending with a few bad notes sorry for that...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8aUxwWS1GMDBXaWc/view?usp=sharing

Lady Jane with some bad notes as well ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8T2lCSlVhSnh6ejA/view?usp=sharing

Staurdust, again, but with two very bad notes (I had not the time to record it twice...)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8UkRCam5vNVRwZkU/view?usp=sharing

Stuck in the middle, I don't know if I already did this one but i wanted to do it as it is one of the two songs when Mika used my book in Avoine so it is a little gift ;-)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8NEpZdmhaeldQMDA/view?usp=sharing

And that's it for today ! I'm actually working at some new covers but i can't tell u much because I don't know how would those end XD

Oh and as I'm moving far from my house in two weeks (a bit less now...) I will probably be in boxes and selection for a while XD but I'll be very happy to read everything you can think about those covers ;-)

Oh gosh that was sooooo long I'm sorry for that XO hope you'll enjoy it  :wub:

• Like 1

I have tried to sing some of mikas songs but they are so freaking hard to sing. I can sing some Meghan trainor songs because they are fast and more like a rap. I am to scared to put anything on youtube.

well you can still post it on your google drive account or on souncloud and only allows us to hear/watch it ;-)

well you can still post it on your google drive account or on souncloud and only allows us to hear/watch it ;-)

I tried googling 'what is a google drive account?' But google didnt tell me anything useful. Is it a fancy name for google plus/gmail? Cos I am super dumb.

• 4 weeks later...

Heeellllooooooooooooooo !!!!!

Guess who's back ? ??? Come on guess who's back ?

It's meeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! 

Here I am ! In my new studio('cause it's not really an apartement as it is in a student residence, anyway.) In MY ROOM ! freshly installed I recoreded those ones yesterday, I felt bad 'cause I had a very bad day and I wanted to sing so if you don't like it ..... Mwhahahaha your problem I don't mind XD But if you still want to watch it, enjoy ;-)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxvsOnaZjPn8LWVTcWpPTXFTOG8

(PS: I just found out that I could make a Google drive file with all of them in it, it is faster and really convinient to post XD)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is this amazing thread dead ?

:rolleyes::o:unsure::sad::itsok: