The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

OMG!! Guys...thats awesome!!!!!!! You are so talented!! I love this threat! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
You all have so beautiful voices! I wish i i could sing just a little like this so i could post something too... :)
You are unbelievable guys!!! :wub: :wub:  amazing! keep posting! :wink2::)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! :shocked: :shocked:

Where have I been to miss all that beauty, wonderful singers, purple cloud, yummy fluffy, tweety sugar?!?!? It drives me crazy!  :excite:

I really LOVED each of your covers! Deborah, Amye, Hon!   :fangurl:

That was amaziiiiiiiiing!  :dance_man::boing::dance_man:

Keep singing pleaaaaaase! It's so good to hear your lovely voices! :wub2: :wub2:

Déborah, so funny you playing GK!!! Love it!!!

AMYYYYYYE I loved Piano Man acapella! WON.DER.FUL ! *.* No words! You rock Blue Eyes !!! :P

Hon ... if you sing like that when it's unplanned, let me imagine how perfect it can be when you prepare it!!! Really your voice is extraordinary!

I love you girls! I don't know yet how I missed this thread!!!!! I feel like I missed something in life for 2 months :aah:

• Like 2

Thank you Prun, that's really nice to hear that you enjoyed it ;-)

I was wondering if I could make another cover but I really don't know which song to choose...

Any idea ???

Where have I been to miss all that beauty, wonderful singers, purple cloud, yummy fluffy, tweety sugar?!?!? It drives me crazy!  :excite:

Keep singing pleaaaaaase! It's so good to hear your lovely voices! :wub2: :wub2:

AMYYYYYYE I loved Piano Man acapella! WON.DER.FUL ! *.* No words! You rock Blue Eyes !!! :P

Hon ... if you sing like that when it's unplanned, let me imagine how perfect it can be when you prepare it!!! Really your voice is extraordinary!

I love you girls! I don't know yet how I missed this thread!!!!! I feel like I missed something in life for 2 months :aah:

Awwww hehehehehe you make me smile soooooo much my favourite Asian Panda <3<3<3 THANK YOU SO MUCH XD!!! What you said honestly made my day, that's so charming, means a lot, merci <3<3<3!!!

Thank you so much it's so amazing to hear feedbacks from people ! THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS IM DYING  :wub:  :hug:

OH MY GOD you guys are so talented! I love your covers, and I love how some of them are acapella while others aren't - it makes every cover unique. 

It's late now but I'll probably record something tomorrow! You guys really inspired me! 

• Like 3

OH MY GOD you guys are so talented! I love your covers, and I love how some of them are acapella while others aren't - it makes every cover unique. 

It's late now but I'll probably record something tomorrow! You guys really inspired me!

Yay :D!!! Your comment makes me veery happy, thank you and your welcome ;)!!!

Oh my god Amye !

That's completly awsome !!!

I fell in love with your voice again <3

You made my day sweetie !

It is just unbeleivable ;-)

• Like 1

I present Porcelain. Was a spur of the moment thing, just felt like it. I missed singing. Hope you enjoy <3!!!

Watch this with your eyes closed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIdnVpcHY3VWczd0k/view?usp=sharing

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

:) Amye - this's really beautiful - thank you so much for this lovely version of "Porcelain"  :hug: I think MIKA would love it  :wub: And I  hope you keep on singing, and share it...  :wink2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

I present Porcelain. Was a spur of the moment thing, just felt like it. I missed singing. Hope you enjoy <3!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

Omg!!!!!! You look so nice honey!!! And your voice is sooooo beautiful! I love how you enjoy the singing and give the power to it :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i just totally feel hove much you love singing, i believe you every word you sing...just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Like 1

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

My wife is the most talented around! It's amazing i'm astonished one again  :wub:  :wub:  :hug:

• Like 1

Okay, so here's my cover of "Big Girl"!

I'm super sick, my voice is hardly recognizable, but I still wanted to post a little something. Hope you guys like it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yO5cL_fHog&feature=youtu.be

O___________________________O

YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING VOICE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. And this cover was so personnalized I loved it so much girl!  :wub:

Guys, how come you're all so impossibly perfect and talented??? :shocked:

Hon - I really love your covers, esp. Center of Gravity.  Like, you sing better drunk than I'd do if I was sober!  Also, I think your voice is just perfect for musical theatre. :wub:

Amye - loved your Porcelain cover, keep up the good work! :thumb_yello: You have a beautiful voice and your high notes in the chorus were flawless!

• Like 2

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

Okay ... NO WORDS ... I was literally hypnotized by your voice!

I'm officialy your number one fan Blue Eyes! <3

:wub2:

Oooooooohhh Amye I really loved it! And this song is one of my fav! almost crying!!

• Like 1

I'm super sick, my voice is hardly recognizable, but I still wanted to post a little something. Hope you guys like it :D

O . M . G . :shocked:

THIS IS PURE GOLD!!!!  you rock !! your version of BG is soooooo goood!!   :drool:

you're super talented!

girls... I think we have here the superstars of tomorrow! :omg_fans:

we have to enjoy it as long as we can!!! :cheer:

• Like 1

O . M . G . :shocked:

THIS IS PURE GOLD!!!!  you rock !! your version of BG is soooooo goood!!   :drool:

you're super talented!

girls... I think we have here the superstars of tomorrow! :omg_fans:

we have to enjoy it as long as we can!!! :cheer:

Aaaaaah thank you so much Prun!!! Your comment made me sooo happy!

Okay so I recorded something else, I'm not super proud of it but it's done so I may as well post it; here's "Popular Song":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5RBHu1ZLXk&feature=autoshare

((ps. I'm still sick so my voice is weird))

Edited by thesadchicken
  • Like 1

:0.......... :0........ WOW

Holy Moly, damn Im glad I started this thread kuz we have just talent spotted the next huge voice of Africa, giiiiirl that was truly imcredible, I genuinely LOVED It!!! I so know Mika would adore this :D!!! Giid jib, can't wait to see what you do next :D!!!

:0.......... :0........ WOW

Holy Moly, damn Im glad I started this thread kuz we have just talent spotted the next huge voice of Africa, giiiiirl that was truly imcredible, I genuinely LOVED It!!! I so know Mika would adore this :D!!! Giid jib, can't wait to see what you do next :D!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Amye you just made my day!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH  :hug: That's such a nice thing to say! You have such a wonderful voice yourself *,* I'm super flattered omg

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much Selma - this's super fantastic!!  :wub:  :yes: You have an amazing voice, and you perform "Big Girl" reeaaly GOOD!   :fisch:  You must be an artist - right !? :wink2:  :) 

Love, love

me