The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

That's a so beautiful idea but now WE have to make it come true ! Contact him !!!

• Like 3

:) Thank you- so happy you like the idea!  :wub:   If I "know" our MIKA right, I suppose he would think  it was funny, and that he'd love to do this, if he could - he's SO proud of his creative fans, something he often talks about!  :wub:  And we all know the skill of the mods of the MFC, when it comes to arrange the most unbelievable events... :wub:

Love, love

me 

THEN WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO DO THIS! How can we contact the mods?

OH MY GOD. *MIND IS BLOWN* THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER OMG OMG IF THIS HAPPENED IT WOULD MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE AND JUST MAKE MY LIFE.

If we're gonna make this happen we should try schedule ASAP as we know that he is a very busy, popular man!!!

OMG I CAN'T BREATHE AT THE THOUGHT

THANK YOU FOR THUS WONDERFUL BRAIN CHILD MAMIAM <3 <3 <3!!!

Ditto everything is Selma said!!!

AMYE. THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE. Let's do it! 

That's a so beautiful idea but now WE have to make it come true ! Contact him !!!

You are absolutely right Deb, LET'S DO THIS!

We gotta start by contacting the mods of MFC and telling them about our idea. We'll show them a few covers, tell them how much this would mean to us, etc. After that they'll tell us more about what to do.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD. *MIND IS BLOWN* THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER OMG OMG IF THIS HAPPENED IT WOULD MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE AND JUST MAKE MY LIFE.

If we're gonna make this happen we should try schedule ASAP as we know that he is a very busy, popular man!!!

OMG I CAN'T BREATHE AT THE THOUGHT

THANK YOU FOR THUS WONDERFUL BRAIN CHILD MAMIAM <3 <3 <3!!!

Ditto everything is Selma said!!!

:) Oh you're all welcome - it's my pleasure to try to give you something back, even if it's only an idea of what could be done! :hug:  Of course everything must be discussed with the mods of the MFC - if they think it's an idea they will go for.  They decide everything! :thumb_yello:   But I'm sure they'll do something special for the 10th MFC anniversary - and at least I can't come up with something better,  than try to involve  MIKA himself in the celebration of this amazing fanclub! :wub:  And if he can't , or don't want to,  give a little, exclusive private performance himself, as a birthday gift to the MFC - I'm sure he'd love to watch some of his creative and talented fans,  performing for him! :wink2:  :fisch:   We're all here because of his music, and I'm sure it would be a wonderful moment for all of you,  to have him among "this audience" !  :teehee:  And if he won't be there, I think all the MFCers would LOVE to have your performances! :yes: Of course this demands preparations of many kinds, and MIKA's a busy man - so it's obvious that he should be asked asap :wink2:   BUT again - NOTHING must be done, of any kind, before you have asked the mods what they think about it!   :) If they agree, and think it's a good idea, they will surely take the responsability, for getting it all arranged.  Only they can do this... :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

Okay, so this gos to all the gorls that are keepig this thread alive:

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

Everytime a new cover appears it makes my day and you guys make me even prouder to be in this forum!

Keep on making those beautiful covers!!!! I love you all!!!

Thank you so much  :wub: This is such a sweet message <3 I'm proud of you, all of you, too!

OMG YASSS his partners voice is out of thus world, it's DIVINE <3!!! MA Gersh you just called me a unicorn, I try my best to be one everyday, you just made my day <3!!! You are so kind, it's insane!!! Ugh just so much love and hugs and kisses for you honestly you talented legend <3!!!

AWWWW  :hug:  LOVE 

:) Oh you're all welcome - it's my pleasure to try to give you something back, even if it's only an idea of what could be done! :hug:  Of course everything must be discussed with the mods of the MFC - if they think it's an idea they will go for.  They decide everything! :thumb_yello:   But I'm sure they'll do something special for the 10th MFC anniversary - and at least I can't come up with something better,  than try to involve  MIKA himself in the celebration of this amazing fanclub! :wub:  And if he can't , or don't want to,  give a little, exclusive private performance himself, as a birthday gift to the MFC - I'm sure he'd love to watch some of his creative and talented fans,  performing for him! :wink2:  :fisch:   We're all here because of his music, and I'm sure it would be a wonderful moment for all of you,  to have him among "this audience" !  :teehee:  And if he won't be there, I think all the MFCers would LOVE to have your performances! :yes: Of course this demands preparations of many kinds, and MIKA's a busy man - so it's obvious that he should be asked asap :wink2:   BUT again - NOTHING must be done, of any kind, before you have asked the mods what they think about it!   :) If they agree, and think it's a good idea, they will surely take the responsability, for getting it all arranged.  Only they can do this... :wub:

Love, love

me

I agree with everything you said! But where can we contact the mods?

I agree with everything you said! But where can we contact the mods?

:) I'm not sure what's the exactly right thread for it - but if you go to "About MFC" - I think you'll find a quidance for it... :wink2:

Love, love

me

THEN WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO DO THIS! How can we contact the mods?

AMYE. THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE. Let's do it! 

You are absolutely right Deb, LET'S DO THIS!

We gotta start by contacting the mods of MFC and telling them about our idea. We'll show them a few covers, tell them how much this would mean to us, etc. After that they'll tell us more about what to do.

YES WE HAVE TO, THIS MAY BE OUR ONLY HOPE OR CHANCE <3 <3 

Gonna make a group chat with us so once someone finds the mods we can discuss what our message to them will be.

Love, love

me

100% agree with everything :hug:  :cheer:  :hi5:  :fangurl:  :excite:

Okay, so this gos to all the gorls that are keepig this thread alive:

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

Everytime a new cover appears it makes my day and you guys make me even prouder to be in this forum!

Keep on making those beautiful covers!!!! I love you all!!!

Awwwwwwwww thank you so much my angel, tis a thrill and deep pleasure to make you happy and feel good :D!!! There's no stopping us now, we will ;)!!! I love you tooo :hug:  :wub2:

Hey there everyone!

I'm back with a special little something - an acapella medley with my sister Emna, aka funkylittlesister!

We came up with it in like 5 minutes, and filmed it in less, but we had lots of fun doing it! Hope you enjoy it :D

• Like 3

Hey there everyone!

I'm back with a special little something - an acapella medley with my sister Emna, aka funkylittlesister!

We came up with it in like 5 minutes, and filmed it in less, but we had lots of fun doing it! Hope you enjoy it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuhyF_553eQ&feature=youtu.be

I couldnt follow this thread for a while, and then came across with this!! It is amazing! It reminded me the Evolution of Music, and I enjoyed a lot :D and you siblings, both, have amazing voices and are fans of Mika! How cute :wub: I really love that :)

• Like 1

I couldnt follow this thread for a while, and then came across with this!! It is amazing! It reminded me the Evolution of Music, and I enjoyed a lot :D and you siblings, both, have amazing voices and are fans of Mika! How cute :wub: I really love that :)

Thank you so much!  :hug:  I'm so glad you enjoyed it! We had fun doing it  :wub:

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Thanks a lot Selma - for sharing this great medley!! :hug:  :fisch: WOW, such lovely and talented sisters - I hope for more... :teehee:

Love, love

me 

Thank YOU for your lovely words  :wub:  It means a lot to us! More will be coming :D

Hi everybody !

I took many, many time to do it but it has to be as good as possible to me.

It is far to be perfect but I'm really proud of this video.

It might be a little shocking but it is all facts that can't be ignore. 

Here's the link and I hope you'll enjoy this very emotional version to me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8Z0tEVHhrWkNuM2M/view?usp=sharing

• Like 5

Hi everybody !

Oh My God.

I am blown away.

You should be SO SO proud of yourself Deborah,

I am definitely SO SO proud that I can call you my friend.

This is inspiring, you used your gift and your talent to try and actually make a difference in the world for others and promote them instead of yourself.

Your version is so raw and beautiful, honesty, I love it, I'll sing it like this next time I listen to the song!!!  

You are very brave for being so openly and personally honest and vulnerable I admire that. As someone who was bullied for nearly 10 years I find this very comforting, and  I don't know why. I wish I would have had this song during that time in my life which would of helped me express my feelings to my empty room, my parents, my teachers and my bullies.

Just plainly, thank you for this golden piece of the internet <3

• Like 3

Oh My God.

I am blown away.

You should be SO SO proud of yourself Deborah,

I am definitely SO SO proud that I can call you my friend.

This is inspiring, you used your gift and your talent to try and actually make a difference in the world for others and promote them instead of yourself.

Your version is so raw and beautiful, honesty, I love it, I'll sing it like this next time I listen to the song!!!  

You are very brave for being so openly and personally honest and vulnerable I admire that. As someone who was bullied for nearly 10 years I find this very comforting, and  I don't know why. I wish I would have had this song during that time in my life which would of helped me express my feelings to my empty room, my parents, my teachers and my bullies.

Just plainly, thank you for this golden piece of the internet <3

Oh my god. Amye you can't imagine how much this comment touch me...

I know what it is to be bullied and I really wanted to do some thing about this topic. As someone Who was bullied for a bit more than 5 years, it was really important to me. I am now out of this but i'm still very concern.When this song came out, i was soooo unbelaivablely sad and happy on the same time ! At least, the best person of the world made à beautiful song about something so important and so real.

I'm glad That you've enjoyed it and i really wish you to be strong and bold for this beautiful life when no one is bullied or discriminated and i wish you to be heard and helped if you are still living this situation.

I really wanted to thank David, Belgianfan, with which I had a wonderful and very interesting conversation which made me do this cover.

Hope for every Mika's fan and luck for everyone <3

• Like 1

Oh my god. Amye you can't imagine how much this comment touch me...

I know what it is to be bullied and I really wanted to do some thing about this topic. As someone Who was bullied for a bit more than 5 years, it was really important to me. I am now out of this but i'm still very concern.When this song came out, i was soooo unbelaivablely sad and happy on the same time ! At least, the best person of the world made à beautiful song about something so important and so real.

I'm glad That you've enjoyed it and i really wish you to be strong and bold for this beautiful life when no one is bullied or discriminated and i wish you to be heard and helped if you are still living this situation.

I really wanted to thank David, Belgianfan, with which I had a wonderful and very interesting conversation which made me do this cover.

Hope for every Mika's fan and luck for everyone <3

Loves you <3

Luckily I haven't been bullied for around 4 years now and I have lost my insecurities and I am accepted and respected by everyone, so there really is hope, even if you feel like it will never end, trust me, one day it will, you just gotta keep the faith and believe in yourself and own/be proud of who you are :D <3!!!

• Like 2

Hey there everyone!

A bit late reaction, I'm so slow catching up on things!  :aah:

I absolutely loved this! Your voices sound really good together and you can see you had fun doing this! :D Love it! :wub2:

Hi everybody !

Wow Debs... that was such a touching vid! It really does make you think! Bullying is awful, like a lot of

us have expierenced and Mika's song Hurts is a prefect represation of that and the way you sang it, really blew

me away! This vid needs to be seen by many people, I'm sure of that!

I really love it! :wub2:

• Like 2

Hi everybody !

Oh my Gosh Deb... you did such an amazing job. I'm speechless. What you did is just so, so beautiful..... 

I'm in love with your version of hurts!  :wub:  Your voice holds so much emotion, and I can feel that you really MEAN what you're singing. You gave me goosebumps. 

Lovely piano playing as well. And the video is really amazing... for all the victims of bullying, this is like a love letter. Like an open love letter that says "you're not alone, give me your hand and everything will be alright". 

And what I love so much about the video is that you chose pictures that show different people, bullied for different reasons. You didn't leave anyone out.

At the end you showed us the positive side of things, how to make it better. 

Beautiful. Thank you so much Déborah  :hug:

Mika would be proud!

(Oh, and you have a Michael Jackson poster in your room! I couldn't help but notice it!  :das: I'M A HUGE MJ FAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA!)

Edited by thesadchicken
  • Like 2

A bit late reaction, I'm so slow catching up on things!   :aah:

I absolutely loved this! Your voices sound really good together and you can see you had fun doing this! :D Love it! :wub2:

Awww thank you so much Lollie  :hug:  That's so sweet of you!  :wub:

Oh my Gosh Deb... you did such an amazing job. I'm speechless. What you did is just so, so beautiful..... 

I'm in love with your version of hurts!  :wub:  Your voice holds so much emotion, and I can feel that you really MEAN what you're singing. You gave me goosebumps. 

Lovely piano playing as well. And the video is really amazing... for all the victims of bullying, this is like a love letter. Like an open love letter that says "you're not alone, give me your hand and everything will be alright". 

And what I love so much about the video is that you chose pictures that show different people, bullied for different reasons. You didn't leave anyone out.

At the end you showed us the positive side of things, how to make it better. 

Beautiful. Thank you so much Déborah  :hug:

Mika would be proud!

(Oh, and you have a Michael Jackson poster in your room! I couldn't help but notice it!  :das: I'M A HUGE MJ FAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA!)

Hahaha i don't want to be disturbing but what ?! Of course i'm an MJ fan i mean come ooon he was just awsome XD

Thank you for the beautiful comment you just left me it is really really nice to hear such a thing. Thank you.

Oh and by the way your cover with ur sister was really nice to hear too ;-)

• Like 1

Hahaha i don't want to be disturbing but what ?! Of course i'm an MJ fan i mean come ooon he was just awsome XD

Thank you for the beautiful comment you just left me it is really really nice to hear such a thing. Thank you.

Oh and by the way your cover with ur sister was really nice to hear too ;-)

YEEEEY! MJ POWER *moonwalks*  :cheer:

You're welcome, you really did an amazing job  :fangurl:

Awwww thank you so much!  :wub:

• Like 1

MJ forever !!!

• Like 1

Hi everybody !

:thumb_yello: MERCI Deborah - for your beautiful contribution againt bullying and discrimination!!  :hug: This video's very well done, and you really can be proud if it! :yes: I think MIKA would be as well... :wub: 

Love, love

me   

• Like 2