Amye the Mika Fan <3

The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Recommended Posts

As Alexanda invited me to record something I tried this app StarMaker. But it did not work well on my mobile.

I decided  to use an external mic and speakers. Well, it sounds rather like a duo with Mika than a karaoke version, but it is much better than via StarMaker.

I would like to present you "Over My Sholder". 

 

I saved the file as avi. Sorry for the label of "Bolide Movie Creator" but my trial license expired :bleh:

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

As Alexanda invited me to record something I tried this app StarMaker. But it did not work well on my mobile.

I decided  to use an external mic and speakers. Well, it sounds rather like a duo with Mika than a karaoke version, but it is much better than via StarMaker.

I would like to present you "Over My Sholder". 

 

I saved the file as avi. Sorry for the label of "Bolide Movie Creator" but my trial license expired :bleh:

 

 

OverMy Sholder Mika Anna Ko.avi

 

Very nice Anna! 

We could sing together now! 

👍👍👍😀😀😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Very nice Anna! 

We could sing together now! 

👍👍👍😀😀😀

 

Yes, Alex. And Mika wil take us to his special back vocal group made of fans  :mikalove:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

Yes, Alex. And Mika wil take us to his special back vocal group made of fans  :mikalove:

Of course he will! 😂😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK. So as Mika is working on his new album, and it is Sunday, and I have more time, I recorded a song in French. "Les Baisers Perdus".

I love this song. It is very sad but soooo "frenchy".... I added my own photos from Paris.

 

Yes, Mika. I can sing in French too!!!!! Remember :das:

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Les baisers perdus... 

 

[boucarilla] chante Les Baisers Perdus par Mika, quelle incroyable voix sur StarMaker!
https://m.starmakerstudios.com/share?recording_id=6192449388411195&share_type=copyLink&app=sm

 

Very nice, Alex. I recorded my verision yesterday one octave below because when I have a little cold I can sing lower :bleh:  And yesterday I was able to do it :lol3:

But in duo it could be interesting too!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

Very nice, Alex. I recorded my verision yesterday one octave below because when I have a little cold I can sing lower :bleh:  And yesterday I was able to do it :lol3:

But in duo it could be interesting too!!!

Thanks Anna! Yes for sure we will make a duo! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody,

 

I would like to present my new cover. It is not Mika's song but Sia "Titanium".

I like a lot Sia's songs but I find them pretty hard to sing as she has such a special voice.

Several days of vocal training and this is what I've got :lol3: It is still not perfect but I am quite satisfied.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Elvaraaa said:

Let me join the cluuuuub !!!!! :excite:

here’s my first cover: Happy ending 

I’m so excited !! I almost got it right!!!! :dance_man:

7C991631-CE0E-49D8-8FBA-B8B52F706DFF.MOV

 

 

Welcome to the club, Chloe!

 

I have a problem with your file. My windows player does not recognises it :no:

 

On my mobile I had to put the file to the vodeo editor.

Can you change the format to mp4 fo example?

 

Anybody else had a problem? Or its just me.  Let us know, guys!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

 

Welcome to the club, Chloe!

 

I have a problem with your file. My windows player does not recognises it :no:

 

On my mobile I had to put the file to the vodeo editor.

Can you change the format to mp4 fo example?

 

Anybody else had a problem? Or its just me.  Let us know, guys!!!!

I downloaded it on my phone with firefox and I was able to open it with youcut which is video editor I have in my phone. However I could only watch a part of it not the whole song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I downloaded it on my phone with firefox and I was able to open it with youcut which is video editor I have in my phone. However I could only watch a part of it not the whole song.

Exactly had the same - I've watched it on Youcut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ah, it's been a long time I'vent been here!!!!

 

I have to find some other songs I recorded :biggrin2:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.