Amye the Mika Fan <3

The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I had this song in my head for last 3 days. And today I was in a mood to record it. 

It is so hypnotyzing!

The song is "Satellite" -  Mika's cover of the Dave Mathiews Band - side B of "Grace Kelly" single.

Wow I reeeeeally like your voice! It is so beautiful and those high notes were gorgeous. I didn't know this song but now I want to listen to it, you were right it is hypnotising! Well done!👏👏

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marwa_smr said:

Wow I reeeeeally like your voice! It is so beautiful and those high notes were gorgeous. I didn't know this song but now I want to listen to it, you were right it is hypnotising! Well done!👏👏

Thank you very much. Yes, this song is pretty strange - the rhytme is quite difficult - sort of walz on 4 :biggrin2:

But the melody is is like a dream - it drags you in and you want to listen again and again :yes:

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello everybody.

Today I was in a mood and I recorded "Porcelain".

I tried to sing it several times in the past but I did not like the result.

This time it is much better - well I hope you will like it  😜

think

Hello again! Just heard your cover,so nice to see your face:thumb_yello: I think that was really good, you hit all of the right notes (which is hard to do) and I can see that you are really enjoying yourself which is the principal! well done:fangurl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marwa_smr said:

Hello again! Just heard your cover,so nice to see your face:thumb_yello: I think that was really good, you hit all of the right notes (which is hard to do) and I can see that you are really enjoying yourself which is the principal! well done:fangurl:

Thank you very much, Marwa 💗

In this song the notes are not so high, so no problem to hit them :wink2:

• Like 1

Today I decided to record a video for a change, instead of just audio. I'm really a bit out of practise, no choir rehearsals since March and not much time to sing for myself, but I'm glad I found the time today to sing and record a bit. This is my version of Stardust:

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Today I decided to record a video for a change, instead of just audio. I'm really a bit out of practise, no choir rehearsals since March and not much time to sing for myself, but I'm glad I found the time today to sing and record a bit. This is my version of Stardust:

Thank you Mellody for this video. I am so happy that you wanted to share it with us.

You sing with all your heart 💗 It's beautiful. I hope you will post some other songs soon :yes:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tomas0809 said:

My period was a cover Adele - a million years ago.It's very poor, but maybe someone will like it.I don't sing for a while now:  https://youtu.be/-OoIrtL-PK8

Thanks for posting. :thumb_yello: I like your voice in the lower registers, it sounds very warm and comforting.

Yeah, I suppose for being really good singers, we'd all need to practise 3 hours a day for years, as Mika did. 😅

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks for posting. :thumb_yello: I like your voice in the lower registers, it sounds very warm and comforting.

Yeah, I suppose for being really good singers, we'd all need to practise 3 hours a day for years, as Mika did. 😅

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:. Yes, I understand very much.It is very difficult to supervise the voice so that it sounds good?

10 minutes ago, Tomas0809 said:

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:. Yes, I understand very much.It is very difficult to supervise the voice so that it sounds good?

Hm, not sure what you mean? Mika had singing lessons, by his Mum and by a Russian teacher. I guess his Mum had no training in how to supervise singing lessons (at least I never heard she did anything with music herself), maybe she just listened to what the teacher said and made Mika practise that every day. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hm, not sure what you mean? Mika had singing lessons, by his Mum and by a Russian teacher. I guess his Mum had no training in how to supervise singing lessons (at least I never heard she did anything with music herself), maybe she just listened to what the teacher said and made Mika practise that every day. :dunno:

Thanks for sincerity.

I love to sing as well but I'm probably not the best and poorly I'm not really talented with that. But what I want to ask is, if I can upload something else, I'm not singing but I try to produce music through a DAW called FL Studio. I'm still a beginner in this so if you don't have a problem sending my produced songs/tracks in here, don't have such high expectations 😅

Hey everyone! I’ll be perfectly honest I’ve got zero clue how this all works but I shall figure it out! 

I run the page ‘mikafantalents’ on Instagram and I’m currently organising our biggest event yet, our summer livestream! 

If any of you would like more information on how to get involved please contact me! 

Instagram: mikafantalents/iamdaisymain 

Twitter: mikafantalents 

Email: daisycmmain@gmail.com

or there might be a way to do it on here, I’m not completely sure! 

it would’ve be amazing to have lots of new faces around, thanks! 

D24AB682-B7E5-4909-9FB4-B183302EFD32.jpeg

11 hours ago, Daisy said:

it would’ve be amazing to have lots of new faces around, thanks! 

I won't take part, as I don't like this competition / judges idea, but I'll be watching if I can. :thumb_yello:

So guys I told ya I'm not that well with singing but maybe a little producing. I have been trying to do this for 6 years now and have had a break time to time. Potential maybe only since one year. A lot what I'm doing is not a big thing but I got a lot of feedback that this what I'm doing has so much potential. Maybe not for pop music and stuff. It goes more into electronic and subgenres from it. Also Ambient I really enjoy producing. Maybe if this is not your taste in music, you could still give me some feedback.

Both of these tracks have something from ambient. I can't categorize this in a genre. I'm a little experimental and let my soul speak through this sound. P.S. be careful of the sound I did not put it through the sound mixer

Lexikay - Chillout sunset.mp3 Lexikay - Travel.mp3

Edited by EzPz_german_squeezy

Here is a track I am working on right now. This track can be categorized more into the genre Synth or Synthwave. I'm sure there will be a lot of changes to that. Probably the beginning and then the middle part and the end. I thought about to call this track at the end : Happy Days :blush-anim-cl:

Lexikay - test version (synthwave).mp3