Amye the Mika Fan <3

The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I had this song in my head for last 3 days. And today I was in a mood to record it. 

It is so hypnotyzing!

The song is "Satellite" -  Mika's cover of the Dave Mathiews Band - side B of "Grace Kelly" single.

Wow I reeeeeally like your voice! It is so beautiful and those high notes were gorgeous. I didn't know this song but now I want to listen to it, you were right it is hypnotising! Well done!👏👏

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marwa_smr said:

Wow I reeeeeally like your voice! It is so beautiful and those high notes were gorgeous. I didn't know this song but now I want to listen to it, you were right it is hypnotising! Well done!👏👏

Thank you very much. Yes, this song is pretty strange - the rhytme is quite difficult - sort of walz on 4 :biggrin2:

But the melody is is like a dream - it drags you in and you want to listen again and again :yes:

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello everybody.

Today I was in a mood and I recorded "Porcelain".

I tried to sing it several times in the past but I did not like the result.

This time it is much better - well I hope you will like it  😜

think

Hello again! Just heard your cover,so nice to see your face:thumb_yello: I think that was really good, you hit all of the right notes (which is hard to do) and I can see that you are really enjoying yourself which is the principal! well done:fangurl:

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marwa_smr said:

Hello again! Just heard your cover,so nice to see your face:thumb_yello: I think that was really good, you hit all of the right notes (which is hard to do) and I can see that you are really enjoying yourself which is the principal! well done:fangurl:

Thank you very much, Marwa 💗

In this song the notes are not so high, so no problem to hit them :wink2:

• Like 1

Today I decided to record a video for a change, instead of just audio. I'm really a bit out of practise, no choir rehearsals since March and not much time to sing for myself, but I'm glad I found the time today to sing and record a bit. This is my version of Stardust:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Today I decided to record a video for a change, instead of just audio. I'm really a bit out of practise, no choir rehearsals since March and not much time to sing for myself, but I'm glad I found the time today to sing and record a bit. This is my version of Stardust:

Thank you Mellody for this video. I am so happy that you wanted to share it with us.

You sing with all your heart 💗 It's beautiful. I hope you will post some other songs soon :yes:

• Thanks 1