Amye the Mika Fan <3

The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I had this song in my head for last 3 days. And today I was in a mood to record it. 

It is so hypnotyzing!

The song is "Satellite" -  Mika's cover of the Dave Mathiews Band - side B of "Grace Kelly" single.

 

 

Wow I reeeeeally like your voice! It is so beautiful and those high notes were gorgeous. I didn't know this song but now I want to listen to it, you were right it is hypnotising! Well done!👏👏

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marwa_smr said:

Wow I reeeeeally like your voice! It is so beautiful and those high notes were gorgeous. I didn't know this song but now I want to listen to it, you were right it is hypnotising! Well done!👏👏

Thank you very much. Yes, this song is pretty strange - the rhytme is quite difficult - sort of walz on 4 :biggrin2:

But the melody is is like a dream - it drags you in and you want to listen again and again :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello everybody.

Today I was in a mood and I recorded "Porcelain".

I tried to sing it several times in the past but I did not like the result.

This time it is much better - well I hope you will like it  😜

 

 

think


 

Hello again! Just heard your cover,so nice to see your face:thumb_yello: I think that was really good, you hit all of the right notes (which is hard to do) and I can see that you are really enjoying yourself which is the principal! well done:fangurl:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marwa_smr said:

Hello again! Just heard your cover,so nice to see your face:thumb_yello: I think that was really good, you hit all of the right notes (which is hard to do) and I can see that you are really enjoying yourself which is the principal! well done:fangurl:

 

Thank you very much, Marwa 💗

In this song the notes are not so high, so no problem to hit them :wink2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I decided to record a video for a change, instead of just audio. I'm really a bit out of practise, no choir rehearsals since March and not much time to sing for myself, but I'm glad I found the time today to sing and record a bit. This is my version of Stardust:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mellody said:

Today I decided to record a video for a change, instead of just audio. I'm really a bit out of practise, no choir rehearsals since March and not much time to sing for myself, but I'm glad I found the time today to sing and record a bit. This is my version of Stardust:

 

 

Thank you Mellody for this video. I am so happy that you wanted to share it with us.

You sing with all your heart 💗 It's beautiful. I hope you will post some other songs soon :yes:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.