The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Hon, this is beautiful ;-)

Really Good french ;-) even if you are french it was important to say it ;-D

Amazing.

• Like 1

Hon, this is beautiful ;-)

Really Good french ;-) even if you are french it was important to say it ;-D

Amazing.

Thank you Déborah ;)

Okay but I went overboard and did this too. It's so hard but unplanned video so whatever

• Like 2

It is beautiful !!! T'es juste magnifique !!! I love your voice, your way to do it was AMAZING again !

• Like 1

Well babes, this 'thing' that you did had me dancin on my sofa like a mad man, I loved it so much and all your Frenchy sounds and accent were amaaaazing #goals!!! I just could watch you do this all day and listen to your silky voice all day too, I am completely addicted to your personality!!! I just... You're just everything XD!!!
  • Like 1

Thank you Déborah ;)

Okay but I went overboard and did this too. It's so hard but unplanned video so whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L77yvDzPwuA&feature=youtu.be

How can this be so unplanned and so exceptional :0 <3!!!

Without pissin about Hon, this is THE best cover of this song that I have EVER heard, as good as some of Miak's himself, seriously I am watching this in total awe, your voice is just incomprehensible, I just... I am very jealous of your voice (mine does not compare, I wish I could sing that low) and mega proud of you!!! Well done missus :*!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1

How can this be so unplanned and so exceptional :0 <3!!!

Without pissin about Hon, this is THE best cover of this song that I have EVER heard, as good as some of Miak's himself, seriously I am watching this in total awe, your voice is just incomprehensible, I just... I am very jealous of your voice (mine does not compare, I wish I could sing that low) and mega proud of you!!! Well done missus :*!!!

Oh my god I'm gonna die under the compliments !! But your voice is amazing dont ever doubt that love!!

DID YOU JUST SAY AS GOOD AS SOME OF MIKA'S HIMSELF WHAT. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest, thank you so much I love you ♥♥♥

Edited by AmyWings
  • Like 1

Oh my god I'm gonna die under the compliments !! But your voice is amazing dont ever doubt that love!!

DID YOU JUST SAY AS GOOD AS SOME OF MIKA'S HIMSELF WHAT. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest, thank you so much I love you ♥♥♥

I don't know how to respond to that hahahaha just know I'm smiling so big rn and you're welcome and thank you so much XD!!! I love you too <3<3<3!!!

#TeamHonye

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1

GUYS IM DRUNK AD DID THIS HOW DID THIS COME OUT SOMEWHAT GOOD THOUGH IM DRUNK LOL

EDIT: YES I CAN NEVER STOP SINGING SORRY IMMA STOP AFTER PROMSIE

Edited by AmyWings
  • Like 3

GUYS IM DRUNK AD DID THIS HOW DID THIS COME OUT SOMEWHAT GOOD THOUGH IM DRUNK LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR_GW-PPX70

Oooooooooo, I've never heard this before, I LOVE IT SO MUCH :0 <3 XD!!! And you're frikkin drunk and YET STILL SO PERFECT, GAH <3 <3 <3, what the hell, are you Wonderwoman, I CAN'T MATCH THIS STANDARD, what is your secret girl haha <3 XD <3?!

Would you mind if I attempted this too??? Not at all for competition, just pure fun and experimenral curiosity XD?!

• Like 1

Drunk singing.... I love it!! :cheer:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

Oooooooooo, I've never heard this before, I LOVE IT SO MUCH :0 <3 XD!!! And you're frikkin drunk and YET STILL SO PERFECT, GAH <3 <3 <3, what the hell, are you Wonderwoman, I CAN'T MATCH THIS STANDARD, what is your secret girl haha <3 XD <3?!

Would you mind if I attempted this too??? Not at all for competition, just pure fun and experimenral curiosity XD?!

YES DO IT PLEASE I want to hear your version of it ! :D <3<3<3

• Like 1

Thank you Déborah ;)

GAH!!! THAT WAS PERFECT! YOU'RE LIKE MARY POPPINS, "PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY"  :thumb_yello:  :cheer:

• Like 1

HON!

EVERYTHING YOU DO IS JUST PERFECT!!!! I couldn't stop dancing to Elle me dit, Underwater is just the best cover I've heard till now and Center of gravity... I just... Even if you're drunk it sounds AMAZING♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You're golden!

• Like 1

HON!

EVERYTHING YOU DO IS JUST PERFECT!!!! I couldn't stop dancing to Elle me dit, Underwater is just the best cover I've heard till now and Center of gravity... I just... Even if you're drunk it sounds AMAZING♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You're golden!

THANK YOU SO MUCH URSKA, you're the best that means so much to me ! If you can jam on my stuff i'm the happiest  :teehee:  :teehee:  :hug:  :wub:

Honorine!! All your covers are aaaaaaammmmmmaaazzzing  :fangurl: I'm actually a fan of your low notes  :teehee:

OMG Thank you so much Hanne  :wub: Ohh, my low notes love you back  :teehee:

:)  AmyWings - Hon: I've watched all your performances here, and omg - I can only repeat myself, what I wrote in another thread: You're fantastic!!! :wub:  Thank you for sharing - and keep on singing!!  :fisch: 

I so love your version of "Elle me dit" - it's really GOOD!! :thumb_yello:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

:)  AmyWings - Hon: I've watched all your performances here, and omg - I can only repeat myself, what I wrote in another thread: You're fantastic!!! :wub:  Thank you for sharing - and keep on singing!!  :fisch:

I so love your version of "Elle me dit" - it's really GOOD!! :thumb_yello:  :wub:

Love, love

me 

Thank you so much dear, means a lot to me !  :wub:  :hug:

• Like 1

You really diserves all those comments sweetie, You are amazing !

• Like 1