The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

OMG I HAD SOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUCH FUN MAKING THIS XD!!!

So I know the vocals aren't as good as usual but I hope it makes you wanna break into a smile and dance your tooshy off as much as it makes me. Enjoooooooy XD!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkITGhVbVNJVDVwajQ/view?usp=sharing

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

• Like 4

So I know the vocals aren't as good as usual but I hope it makes you wanna break into a smile and dance your tooshy off as much as it makes me. Enjoooooooy XD!!!

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

I dont need to say that it is beautiful because we all knoe honey!

Amye, I like the way you enjoy! How cuteee it is!!! :wub: I can feel that you are who you are, and I like your energy as much as your voicee. I need someone like you in my life :D

• Like 2

So I know the vocals aren't as good as usual but I hope it makes you wanna break into a smile and dance your tooshy off as much as it makes me. Enjoooooooy XD!!!

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

Amye...you´re a STAR!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i have no words...

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much Selma - this's super fantastic!!  :wub:  :yes: You have an amazing voice, and you perform "Big Girl" reeaaly GOOD!   :fisch:  You must be an artist - right !? :wink2:  :)

Love, love

me     

Thank YOU for your lovely words! :hug: You just made my day! I'm soooooo happy you liked my version of Big Girl!  :wub:

I think we're all artists at heart! One day I hope I'll be able to live from my art, especially fillmmaking and cinema. That's a big dream of mine! 

THANK YOU AGAIN <3

• Like 1

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

JUST. TAKE MY MONEY

You made me smile and clap and, I kid you not, I actually started dancing. You don't need a backtrack: your voice is an Orchestra. 

I loooooooove the intro bit too and the HAT and ohmygod YOU'RE AMAZING  :wub:

• Like 1

Thank YOU for your lovely words! :hug: You just made my day! I'm soooooo happy you liked my version of Big Girl!  :wub:

I think we're all artists at heart! One day I hope I'll be able to live from my art, especially fillmmaking and cinema. That's a big dream of mine! 

THANK YOU AGAIN <3

:) Go for it, follow your dreams!! :wub: You're blessed with a LOVELY and clear voice, perfect for singing and performing, and you can play guitar!!  :thumb_yello: After watching your "Lollipop"  version, I can only say: More Selma - more!!!  :hug:  :wub: 

Love, love

me  

:) Go for it, follow your dreams!! :wub: You're blessed with a LOVELY and clear voice, perfect for singing and performing, and you can play guitar!!  :thumb_yello: After watching your "Lollipop"  version, I can only say: More Selma - more!!!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me  

Gosh, I'm blushing! Thank you so much, I don't even know what to say... I'm grinning like crazy! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Just because I had time and felt like it XD....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkITWFWTlVpekF0X1E/view?usp=sharing

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

PS Selma my wifi is glitching, I will watch your video as soon as I can tonight, very much looking forward to it XD!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 5

OKAY, so now I'm obsessed :D Here's my cover of Lollipop:

Whoa, whoa, whoa  :shocked: Your covers are so amazing, I can't believe it! I first watched Lollipop, and thought like "wow, this is really great", and then BG, and it just go even better!  :fangurl: I love how you have made the songs your own and are so creative!  :swoon:

• Like 1

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

PS Selma my wifi is glitching, I will watch your video as soon as I can tonight, very much looking forward to it XD!!!

AMYE HELP ME I AM CRYING YOU GOT THE SIGNED ALBUM HON SENT YOU 

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW

I love your acapella covers, they make me all starry-eyed and feely. Your voice is so soft and yet so powerful AND YOUR ACCENT IN FRENCH IS SO BEAUTIFUL  :wub:

Also I feel that "J'ai Pas Envie" is so underrated? It's such an amazing song! 

You did a great job Amye, I'm your number 1 fan  :boing:

(oh, and take all the time you need! ;))

• Like 1

Whoa, whoa, whoa  :shocked: Your covers are so amazing, I can't believe it! I first watched Lollipop, and thought like "wow, this is really great", and then BG, and it just go even better!  :fangurl: I love how you have made the songs your own and are so creative!  :swoon:

Ohmegosh *blushing* Thank you so much  :hug:

I'm grinning like an idiot in front of my computer. You made me a very happy chicken! 

I can't thank you enough honestly...  :wub:

• Like 1

I love your acapella covers, they make me all starry-eyed and feely. Your voice is so soft and yet so powerful AND YOUR ACCENT IN FRENCH IS SO BEAUTIFUL :wub:

You did a great job Amye, I'm your number 1 fan :boing:

No no no no! I said it before!!! I AM HER #1 FAN!! Yuuup :D

Amye So cuuuuute you singing in French! Lovely accent!! OOH MYYYYYY ... ????

Selma your cover of Lollipop is wonderful!! It's really good the way you appropriate the songs! I LOOOOOOVE IT!! SUCH AN AMAZING TALENT!!

Edited by Prunjou
  • Like 2

Amye So cuuuuute you singing in French! Lovely accent!! OOH MYYYYYY ...

Selma your cover of Lollipop is wonderful!! It's really good the way you make appropriate the songs! I LOOOOOOVE IT!! SUCH AN AMAZING TALENT!!

hahaha Okay, I'm fan number 1.2 :P

Thank you so much Prun, you're adorable :hug:

• Like 1

I love your acapella covers, they make me all starry-eyed and feely. Your voice is so soft and yet so powerful AND YOUR ACCENT IN FRENCH IS SO BEAUTIFUL  :wub:

You did a great job Amye, I'm your number 1 fan  :boing:

(oh, and take all the time you need! ;))

IKR omggggggg *jumps up and down with you in excitement* XD

Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhh Selma girl, literally you make me feel like I'm on cloud 9, honestly, thank you so so much, Ilysm!!! Lovliest comment ever. Ehehehe Fan 1.2 is more than good enough for me XD <3!!! Yes I think it totally is, it's my fav French song of his (besides concert version if BBB XD)

*watches your cover*

*This is literally what I did in my bed*

Whoooooooooooooooo, *whistles* WE LOVE SELMA, YES GIRL XD!!!

Omg literally I looooooved your cover sooooooo much (no surprises there I'm YOUR #1 fan ;)) I love your guitar as always and I thought the way way you joined up and augmented the say loooooooove was beautiful and just your wee personalised bits I just live for!!! GAH YOU'RE SO GOOD :D!!! *chamts* more more more!!!

• Like 2

Amye So cuuuuute you singing in French! Lovely accent!! OOH MYYYYYY ...

Selma your cover of Lollipop is wonderful!! It's really good the way you appropriate the songs! I LOOOOOOVE IT!! SUCH AN AMAZING TALENT!!

Yes you are my darling Panda ;) <3, and I'm very grateful :D!!! Awwwwwwk thank you so much marshmallow, thats so lovely THANK YOU !!!

Oh my god Amye !

That's completely awsome !!!

I fell in love with your voice again <3

You made my day sweetie !

It is just unbeleivable ;-)

AGH DEBS I CAN'T XD!!! Thank you soooo much, that comment is worth so much to me, thank you :D!!!

I would really love to hear more covers from you, how about ummmmmm L'amour Fait

Ce Qu'il Veut :)???

Mmmmm that's a good idea

I'll try to do it ;-)

Just pleaaaase let me some time to recover....

I love aaaalll of your covers girls they are amaaaazing ! (But i have to say that i have a little preference for Hon's and Amye XD)

• Like 2

OKAY, so now I'm obsessed :D Here's my cover of Lollipop:

Oh my goodness, this is amazing, I love it!!! :cheer:

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

I laughed at the beginning, but you already knew that!! :aah:

Still loving it, you fab girl you. :mf_rosetinted:  :cheer:

• Like 2

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

Amyee You're a Staaaaaaaaaar

And I am jealous!!!!!! You got signed CD :o :O Nooo I am happy for youuuu :) LUCKYYYYYYYY

And you sang one of my favorite songs ( LITERALLY), J'AI PAS ENVIEEE :o ok, I cant say anything cuz you knoooowww kuzucum :*

Edited by dilarat
  • Like 1

Amyee You're a Staaaaaaaaaar

And I am jealous!!!!!! You got signed CD :o :o Nooo I am happy for youuuu :) LUCKYYYYYYYY

And you sang one of my favorite songs ( LITERALLY), J'AI PAS ENVIEEE :o ok, I cant say anything cuz you knoooowww kuzucum :*

Thank you so much honey bunny, you know how much I loves ya ;) <3<3<3 :D!!!

• Like 1

IKR omggggggg *jumps up and down with you in excitement* XD

Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhh Selma girl, literally you make me feel like I'm on cloud 9, honestly, thank you so so much, Ilysm!!! Lovliest comment ever. Ehehehe Fan 1.2 is more than good enough for me XD <3!!! Yes I think it totally is, it's my fav French song of his (besides concert version if BBB XD)

*watches your cover*

*This is literally what I did in my bed*

Whoooooooooooooooo, *whistles* WE LOVE SELMA, YES GIRL XD!!!

Omg literally I looooooved your cover sooooooo much (no surprises there I'm YOUR #1 fan ;)) I love your guitar as always and I thought the way way you joined up and augmented the say loooooooove was beautiful and just your wee personalised bits I just live for!!! GAH YOU'RE SO GOOD :D!!! *chamts* more more more!!!

*rolls over on bed*

*covers face with hands*

*squeals and giggles like crazy*

*falls off bed*

AMYE OHMEGOSH such a lovely comment........ I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I COULD ACTUALLY GROW WINGS AND FLY

I'm so glad you like my version. I'm always a bit nervous when posting covers because I like personalizing bits and pieces of songs, and some people hate that. Thank you so much for your kind words :')  :wub:  

I'll be posting something else soon... You guys really inspire me!

• Like 1