The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Omg Selma this is beautiful !!!!

This is so fresh and joyfull !!

I love it !!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEB :hug: I'm so glad you liked it!!!!!!! 

MY OH MY  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I totally love your cover, your voice is so pure :thumb_yello:  :thumb_yello:

Gosh, thank you so much  :wub:  You made my day!

• Like 1

My dear fellows MFCers,  :das:

I'm back with many covers !!!! :fisch:

Let me explain ( :tea: ) : I made a new cover two or three days ago :yes: and when I wanted to upload it here I found many covers I've already made :shocked:  and that I've never upload here.  :teehee:

So here are all the links !!!! 

First of all, Blame it on the girls ! :cheer:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8N1RvcHRyRFZ5clk/view?usp=sharing

Then a cover of a mika cover  :mikadas: : Give it all away 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8VXZ6OXpPVG0zeUk/view?usp=sharing

One of the song I'll sing if I could perform in front of him... I see you  :fangurl:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8WVRpZ3BneUp5dlk/view?usp=sharing

One of my favorite song when I'm happy, or sad, or in a bad mood.... Well in fact at any time  :hi5: : LOVE TODAY !!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8bXBoWndxd0J3QVU/view?usp=sharing

Wow. Then a very important song for me because it was one of the first one I sang in front of some people (OMG that was three years ago !!!) and I reccorded this one a few weeks ago(sorry there's only the first part of it...): Stay from rihanna and mikky eko (don't know how to spell his name sorry :facepalm: )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8aHNtSl9zVFZ3YXc/view?usp=sharing

Now a special song I dicovered a few days ago thanks to Tessa (They are ammazing thank you soooo much Tessa !!! :D ) from a band I didn't know about: The one that got away from the Civil Wars: :lalala:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8dmh3WW04R1FVcHc/view?usp=sharing

Hahahaha ! Now a special gift to Jayne from Korea that helped me so much (and who is *trying* to learn me korean) :what: And also for lollie who is a special fan of this amazing song which is also one of my favorite : WE ARE GOLDEN !!!!!! :dance_man:  :dance_man:  :dance_man:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8a08takVpdTFEYjg/view?usp=sharing

Woooooooohoooooooo ! So many songs !!! I took so much fun making them !!! I hope you'll like them and I would be very pleased that u will =) 

That was a very long post *sorry 'bout that :boing: * But I hope it will worth to be read 'till the end  :floor:

*little secret: I'm making a real cover of hurts with a different melody the piano and so on.. Stay tune !!!*

• Like 3

*little secret: I'm making a real cover of hurts with a different melody the piano and so on.. Stay tune !!!*

OH MY GOD! SO MANY SONGS! SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!  :cheer: 

Your cover of Blame It On the Girls is really cool! Oh and I love the Civil Wars, it was nice to hear a cover of their song :D

My favorite is I See You. Your voice is so soft and soothing!  :wub:  AND LOVE TODAY IS FUN AN GROOVY and you looked like you were having fun doing it  :dance_man:

I'M SO OBSESSED WITH GAVE IT ALL AWAY! I listen to it 10 times everyday! I'm so glad you did a cover!

And you did We Are Golden acapella! That's super hard!

You did an amazing job Deb!  :clap:

**and I can't wait for your new cover of Hurts!**

HELLO FELLOW CRAZY EARTHLINGS WHOM I LOVE MOST DEARLY :fangurl:

So I know I have been promising a cover for some time now, and I haven't forgotten about y'all, I've just been working hard on this cover as it is not a Mika song.

I really hope you enjoy this :naughty:  

Please excuse my dreadful appearance today, I have had so so little sleep lately and didn't have time to put make up on, so I wouldn't blame ya if yas listened with your eyes closed, I was beyond the realm of caring I was just so excited to properly sing for you guys, feeling really good despite lack of sleep hahaha, I should take a leaf out of Selmas book and do it in the dark so everywhere else is lit up by my face, but I'm not that mysterious lol :wink2: !!!

I present, your song by Ellie Goulding with my little twist on at the end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkITGc4MEthdDcwc3M/view?usp=sharing

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1

Hey guys! I'm back with a new cover!

This one was requested by @victimofthetimes and @TessaVVV (thank you two so much for all your support :hug: )

It's one of my all-time favorite Mika songs!

SELMAAAAAAAAAA MY CRAZY MYSTERIOUS AND DIVINE SAD CHICKEN WHO MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A HAPPY CHICKEN!!!

THIS IS OFF THE HOOK I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH THANK YOUR FOR GRACING US WITH YOUR PRESCENCE AND TALENT, I'M SO HAPPY, CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE  :thumb_yello:  :cheer:  :hi5:  :fangurl: !!!

• Like 1

Yeaaaaah Amye i definetly loooooove your voice this is a very beautiful and important song to me (i still dunno why didn't i covered it before;-)) and u using it soooo Well !!

Love ur choice, love ur voice. This is amazing

Déborah

• Like 1

OH MY GOD! SO MANY SONGS! SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!  :cheer: 

Your cover of Blame It On the Girls is really cool! Oh and I love the Civil Wars, it was nice to hear a cover of their song :D

My favorite is I See You. Your voice is so soft and soothing!  :wub:  AND LOVE TODAY IS FUN AN GROOVY and you looked like you were having fun doing it  :dance_man:

I'M SO OBSESSED WITH GAVE IT ALL AWAY! I listen to it 10 times everyday! I'm so glad you did a cover!

And you did We Are Golden acapella! That's super hard!

You did an amazing job Deb!  :clap:

**and I can't wait for your new cover of Hurts!**

ER MA GERSH DEBS AGH I AM SO EXCITED AND OVERJOYED RIGHT NOW THANK YOU FOR THESE GIFTS!!!

I am going to use your covers as rewards haha, every time I finish a piece of homework, I get to listen to a cover, CAN'T WAIT!!! Will let ya know what I think as soon as, but I already know that it will all be amazing!!!

Aaaaw That's so cute from you thank you soo much ;-)

I'm still trying to fix my hurts cover so i'll let u know when it will be ready ;-)

Yeaaaaah Amye i definetly loooooove your voice this is a very beautiful and important song to me (i still dunno why didn't i covered it before;-)) and u using it soooo Well !!

Love ur choice, love ur voice. This is amazing

Déborah

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Deborah *heart bursts* :hug:  :wub2: That is so sweet, means a lot, love you!!!

Thank you so so much, I really really really appreciate it, honeslty you make me so happy, and all I wanna do is make you (all) happy, and I'm so glad and fortunate that I can   :wink2:!!! 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Deborah *heart bursts* :hug:  :wub2: That is so sweet, means a lot, love you!!!

Thank you so so much, I really really really appreciate it, honeslty you make me so happy, and all I wanna do is make you (all) happy, and I'm so glad and fortunate that I can   :wink2:!!!

You definetly did and as long as you'll sing i'll be very happy to hear you and you'll make me happy ;-)

• Like 1

HELLO FELLOW CRAZY EARTHLINGS WHOM I LOVE MOST DEARLY :fangurl:

So I know I have been promising a cover for some time now, and I haven't forgotten about y'all, I've just been working hard on this cover as it is not a Mika song.

I really hope you enjoy this :naughty:  

Please excuse my dreadful appearance today, I have had so so little sleep lately and didn't have time to put make up on, so I wouldn't blame ya if yas listened with your eyes closed, I was beyond the realm of caring I was just so excited to properly sing for you guys, feeling really good despite lack of sleep hahaha, I should take a leaf out of Selmas book and do it in the dark so everywhere else is lit up by my face, but I'm not that mysterious lol :wink2: !!!

I present, your song by Ellie Goulding with my little twist on at the end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkITGc4MEthdDcwc3M/view?usp=sharing

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes

I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO CELEBRATE THE NEW AMYE COVER  :cheer:

I'm not even sure where to start!!!! It's so PERFECT on so many levels!!!!! AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY OHMEGOSH WHERE SHOULD I START?  :mf_lustslow:

Okay. Okay *takes deep breath* first of all: what are you even talking about? YOU LOOK GREAT. YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A MERMAID. OR A FAIRY. OR A MAGICAL COMBINATION OF BOTH. 

And the choice of song is perfect. You have no idea what this song means to me; I've cried listening to it more times than I can remember. It's the ULTIMATE love song to me, and it reminds me of... well, many things  :blush-anim-cl:

The first time I heard "Your Song", it was the flawless Elton John version of course. The Moulin Rouge version is amazing too. Ellie Goulding did a wonderful job with her own arragement. I cried so hard listening to Mika sing it.

And now you, Amye. What you did is MAGICAL. You poured your soul into the music. You gave me goosebumps during the "yours are the sweetest eyes" verse. You made me want to give you my heart and soul. THAT, that is Art.

You have such an amazing voice. You hit those really high notes and then go back down to grab the lower ones. And you make it look easy (God knows it's not!).

I bow down to thee, O Great Amye  :bow:

SELMAAAAAAAAAA MY CRAZY MYSTERIOUS AND DIVINE SAD CHICKEN WHO MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A HAPPY CHICKEN!!!

THIS IS OFF THE HOOK I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH THANK YOUR FOR GRACING US WITH YOUR PRESCENCE AND TALENT, I'M SO HAPPY, CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE  :thumb_yello:  :cheer:  :hi5:  :fangurl: !!!

I know I look really shady and mysterious in the One Foot Boy video, but I swear I didn't do it on purpose  :aah: I thought the light would be enough, and I was too lazy to record it again when I found it it was too dark (I'm Lazy & I Know It)

AAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH  :wub:  I'M SO GLAD I MAKE YOU A HAPPY CHICKEN. THIS SAD CHICKEN HAD SUDDENLY TURNED INTO AN ECSTATIC  CHICKEN  :D

• Like 1

I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO CELEBRATE THE NEW AMYE COVER  :cheer:

I'm not even sure where to start!!!! It's so PERFECT on so many levels!!!!! AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY OHMEGOSH WHERE SHOULD I START?  :mf_lustslow:

Okay. Okay *takes deep breath* first of all: what are you even talking about? YOU LOOK GREAT. YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A MERMAID. OR A FAIRY. OR A MAGICAL COMBINATION OF BOTH. 

And the choice of song is perfect. You have no idea what this song means to me; I've cried listening to it more times than I can remember. It's the ULTIMATE love song to me, and it reminds me of... well, many things  :blush-anim-cl:

The first time I heard "Your Song", it was the flawless Elton John version of course. The Moulin Rouge version is amazing too. Ellie Goulding did a wonderful job with her own arragement. I cried so hard listening to Mika sing it.

And now you, Amye. What you did is MAGICAL. You poured your soul into the music. You gave me goosebumps during the "yours are the sweetest eyes" verse. You made me want to give you my heart and soul. THAT, that is Art.

You have such an amazing voice. You hit those really high notes and then go back down to grab the lower ones. And you make it look easy (God knows it's not!).

I bow down to thee, O Great Amye  :bow:

I know I look really shady and mysterious in the One Foot Boy video, but I swear I didn't do it on purpose  :aah: I thought the light would be enough, and I was too lazy to record it again when I found it it was too dark (I'm Lazy & I Know It)

AAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH  :wub:  I'M SO GLAD I MAKE YOU A HAPPY CHICKEN. THIS SAD CHICKEN HAD SUDDENLY TURNED INTO AN ECSTATIC  CHICKEN  :D

*is shocked*

Oh, oh... Oh My God!!! Wow.

I do not know what to say, that is the most incredible and mind blowing credit I've ever got for my singing in my whole life, I cannot tell you what this means to me, your insanely kind words will stay for me for the rest of my singing career and always serve as a reminder to believe in myself and be confident. Wow. I AM SO OVERJOYED RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU, I HAVE TURNED INTO AN ECSTATIC CHICKEN ALSO :mikalove:   

Okay, first of al hehehe, a combo of mermaid and fairy works for me, they're to of my fave mythical creatures, so wow awk bless you're so kind, that is a huge compliment, no one's told me I look that nice before   :wub2: !!!

I am SOOOO honoured and proud that I did your ultimate love song proud for you and didn't tarnish your love for it, the fact that you love it even more, means so much to me!!! I did NOT know that Mika sang it, and I just watched it and good heavens above, that is the most stunning sound I have ever heard in my life, tat performance deserves some sort of award, oh my gosh :tears::blush-anim-cl:!!! Thank you so much for introducing me to it babe :hug:!!!

I would take your heart and soul and cherish it forever , oh my goodness, you just paid me the biggest compliment of my life, WOW!!! Ugh THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :huglove:  :huglove:  

I am so honoured, this coming from one of my favourite artists :wink2:

No, it looks awesome honestly, I love it, it adds another unique and special element to the performance, :yes:  :mf_rosetinted: !!!

Sending all the love :fangurl: !!!

PS your signature is the most awesome, amazing, phenomenal quirky cute one ever, I love it!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1

This one was requested by @victimofthetimes and @TessaVVV (thank you two so much for all your support :hug: )

ooooohhh, my! Selma, you have like the clearest, sweetest, most brilliant voice ever :wub: This song is one of my favorites atm too, and I looove what you have done with it  :fangurl:

• Like 1

Nice thread :thumb_yello:

Just so you know Deborah "Gave it all away" is not really a cover because Mika wrote it for Boyzone :wink2: so it is really his song :thumb_yello:

I love to sing too :wink2: Making covers is so much fun :biggrin2: I used to do that as well,but I haven't in a while for lack of free time and a pc that didn't record, but I would love to do some from No Place in Heaven too when it becomes possible again :original:

In case you guys are curious mine are on my youtube channel :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Absolutely love it!!

• Like 1

Hi guys!

First off, I don't have much experience with the forum so forgive me if I mess this up!

I'm just going to @ all the people I want to respond to, because otherwise this thread will become a bit confusing

(also I don't know a thing about singing qualities so I'm basically rambling and being enthusiastic cuz you're all sO GOOD)

@Deborah:

Omg your covers are always so much fun! You can really tell you're enjoying it and I love seeing that. Your cover of 'The One That Got Away' is really beautiful and I'd say you reintroduced me to the song. 'Love Today' is really cool, you can hit some high notes! It's unbelievable.. 

Btw I'm sorry I didn't see your covers earlier! I'm following this topic from now on.

@Amye:

You're only 17 and able to sing like that? God you're all so young and talented. Your incredible cover of 'Your Song'.. I'm at a loss of words. I think Selma said everything that needed to be said, really. Please don't ever stop singing

@Selma:

I already told you I love your cover of 'One Foot Boy' but I can't say it enough. It's quite an up-beat song but you managed to make it soothing at the same time. Also, don't worry about how you look because you ALWAYS look cute, okay? The (lack of) lighting didn't bother me either, it actually creates a nice setting imo :)

I've listened to it a couple times already and added it to my 'totsawesome' playlist on youtube haha :)

Edited by TessaVVV
  • Like 2

Nice thread :thumb_yello:

Just so you know Deborah "Gave it all away" is not really a cover because Mika wrote it for Boyzone :wink2: so it is really his song :thumb_yello:

I love to sing too :wink2: Making covers is so much fun :biggrin2: I used to do that as well,but I haven't in a while for lack of free time and a pc that didn't record, but I would love to do some from No Place in Heaven too when it becomes possible again :original:

In case you guys are curious mine are on my youtube channel :wink2:

Thank you :wink2:

YAAAY NEW MEMBER, that's so great, I'm glad you love to sing, this is the right place for you then

LINK US UP GIRL, I/WE NEEDS TO SEE THEM :das:  :excite: !!!

that would make me so happy!!!

• Like 1

Hi guys!

First off, I don't have much experience with the forum so forgive me if I mess this up!

I'm just going to @ all the people I want to respond to, because otherwise this thread will become a bit confusing

(also I don't know a thing about singing qualities so I'm basically rambling and being enthusiastic cuz you're all sO GOOD)

@Deborah:

Omg your covers are always so much fun! You can really tell you're enjoying it and I love seeing that. Your cover of 'The One That Got Away' is really beautiful and I'd say you reintroduced me to the song. 'Love Today' is really cool, you can hit some high notes! It's unbelievable.. 

Btw I'm sorry I didn't see your covers earlier! I'm following this topic from now on.

@Amye:

You're only 17 and able to sing like that? God you're all so young and talented. Your incredible cover of 'Your Song'.. I'm at a loss of words. I think Selma said everything that needed to be said, really. Please don't ever stop singing

@Selma:

I already told you I love your cover of 'One Foot Boy' but I can't say it enough. It's quite an up-beat song but you managed to make it soothing at the same time. Also, don't worry about how you look because you ALWAYS look cute, okay? The (lack of) lighting didn't bother me either, it actually creates a nice setting imo :)

I've listened to it a couple times already and added it to my 'totsawesome' playlist on youtube haha :)

*sobs tears of joys inside* Awwwwwwwwwwwwww wow, thank you so much, goodness, honestly you just made my day, that's a huge compliment, thank you :wub2: !!!

• Like 2

Hi girls!  :wub:

Lots of wonderful new covers,  since I last wrote here!  :thumb_yello:  :yes: I'm so happy that you keep up your good work, and share your talent, and beautfiul versions of songs, that  we all love!!  :hug:  :wub:  If I was a boss in the MFC,  I would really try to do as much as possible,  to use it  for the 10th MFC anniversary, coming up 5.1.2017 :wink2:   My highest wish then,  would be to ask MIKA to come and perform at a private party, where MFCers could celebrate 10 amazing years, and to gather all of you,  to be his choir, or to sing solo with him :wub:   If he can't accept an invitation from MFC, for one reason or another, I would ask all of you singers here,  to come and give a concert with MIKA songs,  for the happening :teehee:  And if that's impossible to arrange, because you're all busy with school, studies, work etc. I would present your performings - at a big screen, where the party is hold! :wub:  Just some ideas, but now I feel that all your efforts, with these fantastic results,  should be used, and given the best attention possible.  You're all truly amazing - and I'm really proud of you !!! :hug:  :wub: 

Love, love

me

• Like 3

*is shocked*

Oh, oh... Oh My God!!! Wow.

I do not know what to say, that is the most incredible and mind blowing credit I've ever got for my singing in my whole life, I cannot tell you what this means to me, your insanely kind words will stay for me for the rest of my singing career and always serve as a reminder to believe in myself and be confident. Wow. I AM SO OVERJOYED RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU, I HAVE TURNED INTO AN ECSTATIC CHICKEN ALSO :mikalove:   

Okay, first of al hehehe, a combo of mermaid and fairy works for me, they're to of my fave mythical creatures, so wow awk bless you're so kind, that is a huge compliment, no one's told me I look that nice before   :wub2: !!!

I am SOOOO honoured and proud that I did your ultimate love song proud for you and didn't tarnish your love for it, the fact that you love it even more, means so much to me!!! I did NOT know that Mika sang it, and I just watched it and good heavens above, that is the most stunning sound I have ever heard in my life, tat performance deserves some sort of award, oh my gosh :tears::blush-anim-cl:!!! Thank you so much for introducing me to it babe :hug:!!!

I would take your heart and soul and cherish it forever , oh my goodness, you just paid me the biggest compliment of my life, WOW!!! Ugh THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :huglove:   

I am so honoured, this coming from one of my favourite artists

No, it looks awesome honestly, I love it, it adds another unique and special element to the performance, :yes:  :mf_rosetinted: !!!

Sending all the love :fangurl: !!!

PS your signature is the most awesome, amazing, phenomenal quirky cute one ever, I love it!!!

I'm glad I could introduce you to Mika's cover of Your Song!!!! IT'S BREATHTAKING, ISN'T IT? (and it's a duo, I LOVE DUOS and I like the guy who sings with him too)  :wub:

Don't thank me darling, YOU ARE GOLDEN and you deserve all the happiness in the world! You're super talented, super sweet, funny, cute.... HOW DO YOU EVEN EXIST? You're a real life unicorn  :fangurl:

And.... me? one of your favorite artists? OHMEGOSH *blushes forever* THIS CHICKEN IS HAPPY  :hug:

haha thanks! I had a lot of fun making my signature, I put my favorite Mika quotes and lyrics there <3

ooooohhh, my! Selma, you have like the clearest, sweetest, most brilliant voice ever :wub: This song is one of my favorites atm too, and I looove what you have done with it  

Thank you so much!  :wub:  You made my day.... honestly, I'm so full of joy right now I could FLY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Absolutely love it!!

Gosh, thank you so much!  :hug:  I can't tell you how happy you've made me. And how encouraging your words are!

@Selma:

I've listened to it a couple times already and added it to my 'totsawesome' playlist on youtube haha 

Tessa, you're too kind!  :wub:  Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked my cover, I hope I can keep making you happy through music! If you have another request for another song, I'll take it! :D

• Like 1

Lots of wonderful new covers,  since I last wrote here!  :thumb_yello:  :yes: I'm so happy that you keep up your good work, and share your talent, and beautfiul versions of songs, that  we all love!!  :hug:  :wub:  If I was a boss in the MFC,  I would really try to do as much as possible,  to use it  for the 10th MFC anniversary, coming up 5.1.2017 :wink2:   My highest wish then,  would be to ask MIKA to come and perform at a private party, where MFCers could celebrate 10 amazing years, and to gather all of you,  to be his choir, or to sing solo with him :wub:   If he can't accept an invitation from MFC, for one reason or another, I would ask all of you singers here,  to come and give a concert with MIKA songs,  for the happening :teehee:  And if that's impossible to arrange, because you're all busy with school, studies, work etc. I would present your performings - at a big screen, where the party is hold! :wub:  Just some ideas, but now I feel that all your efforts, with these fantastic results,  should be used, and given the best attention possible.  You're all truly amazing - and I'm really proud of you !!! :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

OH. MY. GOD.

This is the BEST idea ever. We should totally try to do something like this for MFC's 10th anniversary! A private show, with Mika of course, and he doesn't necessarily have to perform (although of course that would be PERFECT, but I'm not sure how these things work, and he probably won't perform at events for free, you know? That's his job after all.) We could organize a private show, where MFCers can sing covers of Mika's songs, and he'll be there. It'll be like a huge tribute. And we could have other activities as well. 

My dream is to sing in front of Mika - although I'd probably freak out a little, haha. And I'm sure all the talented MFCers would love to do so as well! We should try to get this organized! Who should I talk to about this? 

Thank you so much for this wonderful idea Mamiam! And thank you for all the compliments  :wub:

• Like 1

OH. MY. GOD.

This is the BEST idea ever. We should totally try to do something like this for MFC's 10th anniversary! A private show, with Mika of course, and he doesn't necessarily have to perform (although of course that would be PERFECT, but I'm not sure how these things work, and he probably won't perform at events for free, you know? That's his job after all.) We could organize a private show, where MFCers can sing covers of Mika's songs, and he'll be there. It'll be like a huge tribute. And we could have other activities as well. 

My dream is to sing in front of Mika - although I'd probably freak out a little, haha. And I'm sure all the talented MFCers would love to do so as well! We should try to get this organized! Who should I talk to about this? 

Thank you so much for this wonderful idea Mamiam! And thank you for all the compliments  :wub:

:) Thank you- so happy you like the idea!  :wub:   If I "know" our MIKA right, I suppose he would think  it was funny, and that he'd love to do this, if he could - he's SO proud of his creative fans, something he often talks about!  :wub:  And we all know the skill of the mods of the MFC, when it comes to arrange the most unbelievable events... :wub:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Okay, so this gos to all the gorls that are keepig this thread alive:

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

Everytime a new cover appears it makes my day and you guys make me even prouder to be in this forum!

Keep on making those beautiful covers!!!! I love you all!!!

• Like 2

Love, love

me

OH MY GOD. *MIND IS BLOWN* THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER OMG OMG IF THIS HAPPENED IT WOULD MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE AND JUST MAKE MY LIFE.

If we're gonna make this happen we should try schedule ASAP as we know that he is a very busy, popular man!!!

OMG I CAN'T BREATHE AT THE THOUGHT

THANK YOU FOR THUS WONDERFUL BRAIN CHILD MAMIAM <3 <3 <3!!!

Ditto everything is Selma said!!!

• Like 2

I'm glad I could introduce you to Mika's cover of Your Song!!!! IT'S BREATHTAKING, ISN'T IT? (and it's a duo, I LOVE DUOS and I like the guy who sings with him too) :wub:

Don't thank me darling, YOU ARE GOLDEN and you deserve all the happiness in the world! You're super talented, super sweet, funny, cute.... HOW DO YOU EVEN EXIST? You're a real life unicorn :fangurl:

And.... me? one of your favorite artists? OHMEGOSH *blushes forever* THIS CHICKEN IS HAPPY :hug:

haha thanks! I had a lot of fun making my signature, I put my favorite Mika quotes and lyrics there <3

Thank you so much! :wub: You made my day.... honestly, I'm so full of joy right now I could FLY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Gosh, thank you so much! :hug: I can't tell you how happy you've made me. And how encouraging your words are!

Tessa, you're too kind! :wub: Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked my cover, I hope I can keep making you happy through music! If you have another request for another song, I'll take it! :D

OMG YASSS his partners voice is out of thus world, it's DIVINE <3!!! MA Gersh you just called me a unicorn, I try my best to be one everyday, you just made my day <3!!! You are so kind, it's insane!!! Ugh just so much love and hugs and kisses for you honestly you talented legend <3!!! Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 1