Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

You can listen to the full version of 'One Day I Fly Away' from the lovely & heartwarming John Lewis advert here: http://po.st/OneDayIllFlyAway 

Cw5bwoNWQAAVKQF.jpg

#bustertheboxer and the band #vaults just made my day 2764.png2764.png2764.png2764.png2764.png2764.png1f384.png1f384.png1f384.png@vaults

• Like 1

:blink: That's weird. I just googled Mika and got this. Is his site really hacked? Did anyone else get the same message too? :dunno:

Mikasounds%20hacked_zpsdcpszyuv.jpg

It has been like that for a while. I remember googling him some time ago and getting the same message. But as far as I can tell, his site works normally.

• Like 1

:blink: That's weird. I just googled Mika and got this. Is his site really hacked? Did anyone else get the same message too? :dunno:

Mikasounds%20hacked_zpsdcpszyuv.jpg

It has been like that for a while. I remember googling him some time ago and getting the same message. But as far as I can tell, his site works normally.

me too, always google warns "This site mshot.ay be hacked."

This is my screen shot.

post-18723-0-98574200-1478866899_thumb.png

C'était une soirée très spécial pour moi et tout le monde qui était present, une lettre d'amour à Paris et à la France #MikaLoveParis

1f31f.png1f31f.png1f31f.png2764.png2764.png2764.png1f1eb-1f1f7.png1f1eb-1f1f7.pngCe soir à 22h40 sur @France2tv il y aura mon concert de Bercy!!!! Je suis très honorée!! #MikaLoveParis

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

Quando incontri qualcuno tanto giovane, non immagini che la sua vita potrebbe finire così presto.

ricorderemo la sua grande voglia fare musica e condividere quello che sentiva.

Il mio pensiero va alla madre e la famiglia di Vittorio Cranio Randagio,

"When you meet someone so young, you do not imagine that his life could end so soon.
We remember his great desire to make music and share what he felt.
My thoughts go to his mother and family Vittorio  Cranio Randagio"

Edited by Léna Machu
  • Like 2

Ciao, buonaserra Italia... volevo chiedere... ci vediamo da me stasera?? Io aspetto. Sarò pronto da le 21:20 su @RaiDue MAMAMIA! #casamika 1f4a5.png

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Già mi sono sbagliato!!!! A le 21:10!!!!!!!!!! Su @RaiDue #casamika #tempoalaMika

• Like 3

What a night. Filming in studio whilst in Italy at 21:10 will air the first episode of my new show #casamika

AND in the U.K. On @BBCRadio2 will air the second part of my show #TheArtOfSong at 10pm !! Stressful and happy night!! #casamika

• Like 1

#CasaMika in 10 minuti su @RaiDue !!!!!!

Grazie grazie l'incredibile Pierpaolo Piccioli e tutta la squadra di @MaisonValentino che hanno creato tutti i miei vestiti #CasaMika 2764.0c6ebe4d92.png2764.0c6ebe4d92.png1f64f-1f3fc.47ee4512ed.png

• Like 1

Ascoltando i mix audio per la prossima puntata. Duetti con Eros Ramazzoti e Giorgia. Una FIGATA!!! Non vedo l'ora di condividerla! #casamika

Listening to the audio mix for the next installment. Duets with Eros Ramazzoti and Giorgia. So Cool!!! I can't wait to share it! #casamika

• Like 1

Ascoltando i mix audio per la prossima puntata. Duetti con Eros Ramazzoti e Giorgia. Una FIGATA!!! Non vedo l'ora di condividerla! #casamika

Listening to the audio mix for the next installment. Duets with Eros Ramazzoti and Giorgia. So Cool!!! I can't wait to share it! #casamika

Thanks for sharing!  :hug: I'm really excited about the duet with Eros Ramazzotti ! :shocked:  I love his duet with TINA - "Cose della vita" ( can't stop thinking of you )  Btw, the Queen of Rock can celebrate her 77th birthday today :fisch:  :wub:  And I can celebrate my 5 y.o. membership with the MFC ...  :yay:  :wub:

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 1