Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Updates - 2016

Lucrezia

Sounds hopeful. Should I raise my hopes??

:thumb_yello: Of course - never loose hopes!!  :wink2: MIKA world is always exciting - without limits  :wub: Before you know, he might annonce BIG things for the UK... :wink2:

Love, love

me

This might be interesting : 

@mikasounds great chatting with you! singing Hindemith!!! You have impressed me sir!

I guess both are related tweets

What a Day! Glorious Creativity

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

You'll notice that I've moved all 2016 posts from the old thread here -- Should have started this right at the beginning of the new year!

Oh well, no harm done -- this is the Twitter, Facebook, etc. thread for 2016 from here on out! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

You'll notice that I've moved all posts from the old thread here -- Should have started this right at the beginning of the new year!

Oh well, no harm done -- this is the Twitter, Facebook, etc. thread for 2016 from here on out! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Deb!  

i was just saying to myself "omg we got a new thread for this stuff in 2016? :doh: So much for my observation skills."  I'm glad to see i wasn't just missing something 

• Like 1

He (and French fans) might be delighted, but the rest of us would like dates in the UK, or Ireland, or Spain, or the Netherlands, or Germany, or Austria, or .......

exactly... :( why always France(or Italy) :( I mean he can do a real world tour then get back to the France, at least that's my wish...

Edited by dilarat
  • Like 2

He (and French fans) might be delighted, but the rest of us would like dates in the UK, or Ireland, or Spain, or the Netherlands, or Germany, or Austria, or ....

I lost hope, I see Mika increasingly away from all countries less France and Italy.  

• Like 2

He (and French fans) might be delighted, but the rest of us would like dates in the UK, or Ireland, or Spain, or the Netherlands, or Germany, or Austria, or .......

Right. :( I don't care if he tours in France, but I wish he did come to more countries to! I really would like to see him again. :(

Loving the hat here. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

Right. :( I don't care if he tours in France, but I wish he did come to more countries to! I really would like to see him again. :(

:yeah:

I miss him...