'Portrait : les mondes de Mika': Documentary @ "Envoyé Spécial" France2 - 28 January 2016 + 7 May H.16.00 longer version

mari62

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Lucrezia!!  :hug:  The portrait of MIKA was wonderful  :wub: I so enjoyed the rehearsal of "Over my shoulder" in Como - beautiful  :fisch: And I'm so happy that he's surrounded by such a lovely family, and that they're so generous, and let us see a bit of their life and work - adorable people!  :wub:  

Love, love

me    

• Like 4

This document looks so beautiful and special! So rare he shares this much, even family moments! First I wasn't sure I want to watch it (I felt so outsider not understanding French) but I'm happy I did. I can remember many of the moments and seeing them filmed. Sigh  :wub: This was special it will probably be translated at some point? Patiently waiting. 

• Like 4

Yes! There will be subtitles, please give us some time :D

:thumb_yello:  MERCI - in advance, to one of our subtitle angels!!   :hug:  :wub: I was concentrating sooo hard, while listening to their talk - to try to understand at least something, which I also did! :teehee:   I think my French teacher,  from my youth,  would have loved it, if he saw me, hehe :naughty:  Well, anyway- at least I noticed that MIKA said that the light in Beirut, along the shore, was incredible - something it also was, really beautiful... :)

Love, love

me 

It was one of the best interviews of Mika I've ever seen.

I have learnt many things about his life, his projects, the mounting was wery well executed !

He is crazy to show us the 'trailer' of the decoration of Wonderland in Bercy !! We are so excited now !! :aah:

Edited by Emelyne412
  • Like 3

I totally love it :swoon:  It's like following Mika around the world and so sincere and open , best doc about Mika ever :wub2: Thanks a mil Lu :huglove: and thank you  for the HD Maggie :huglove: I have already watched it three times and I'm glad I'm part of the subs team , so I'll  get to watch it even more :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

His Miami home is my dream house!

Yes, it was indeed a beautiful home - housing a lovely family  :wub: If I'm not wrong, I  remember a vid.clip some time ago, where we saw MIKAs sister working and painting there.... :)

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Yes, it was indeed a beautiful home - housing a lovely family  :wub: If I'm not wrong, I  remember a vid.clip some time ago, where we saw MIKAs sister working and painting there.... :)

Love, love

me

I think it was some pics he posted on instagram.

I didn't have time yet to watch the doc, probably will wait for the subtitles. I'm pretty much behind with watching mika videos, but it sounds like it might be worth it to put this one on top of my need-to-watch-list. :teehee:

• Like 2

I think it was some pics he posted on instagram.

I didn't have time yet to watch the doc, probably will wait for the subtitles. I'm pretty much behind with watching mika videos, but it sounds like it might be worth it to put this one on top of my need-to-watch-list. :teehee:

:) Yes, it might be pics I saw, and not a vid clip - anyway it was about their Miami house, which needed to be renovated. There's so much MIKA stuff over the years - so it's easy to mix  :wink2:

YES, this doc.really deserves to be on top of your list! Enjoy it  :wub:  

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Oh my god it was absolutely brilliant ! Beautiful even if the speaking women don't know how to say Melachi it was beautiful . WE SAW HIS NEPHEW !!!!! And Andy !!! And Joannie !!! And Fortune !!! And Yasmine !!! Beautiful...

She pronounced it the correct way...  :blink:

Meh-lah-kee = Melachi